NU DPP NU Cup - Round 4

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS

Welcome to the DPP NU Cup, an official tournament of the NeverUsed Classic! You can find information and resources related to DPP NU in the NU Old Gens Hub, and more information about the overall format and general information about the NU Classic in its hub thread.
Rules:
General Tournament Rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/
Yes, DPP NU is a real tier. We checked.
This will be a single elimination, best of three tournament.
You must play on Pokemon Showdown.

Matchups
Dragonflo  vs  Wamr
Staxi  vs  Drud
Rabia  vs  Chill Shadow
Descending vs Bye 1

Deadline: Friday, March 27th 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Last edited:

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Perhaps you could change who gets the bye this round so that it is someone who didn’t get a bye last round ...? That’s what I assumed would happen. I mean, it doesn’t effect me either way because I already lost, just providing input

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Perhaps you could change who gets the bye this round so that it is someone who didn’t get a bye last round ...? That’s what I assumed would happen. I mean, it doesn’t effect me either way because I already lost, just providing input
I don't pick who gets the bye, the bracket maker does. Besides, that would quite literally be rigging the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)