DPP DPP OU Global Championship 2018: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
redmaxx has missed our time by 25 mins and counting, i could hang around a bit longer and wait but i've got shit i could be doing instead so won't be

activity i guess

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The act wins:
Chill Shadow vs. Dj Breloominati♬, they had incompatible activities during weekdays so the only way to get the game done was scheduling the game in the weekend. They found a time, but Dj Breloominati♬ couldn’t make it and notified Chill Shadow 10min before their game. However, Chill Shadow couldn’t reschedule because he had other commitments on Sunday. This means that Chill Shadow will get the win (an extension is not possible due to their incompatible weekdays activities), because his opponent couldn't make the scheduled time.
eifo vs. Cicada, after the initial contact cicada has not responded to eifo.
Shade vs. Redmaxx, Redmaxx missed the scheduled time by 36min so Shake the deserves the act win.
Wabane vs. Bushtush, Bushtush has been banned on smogon, so Wabane gets the win.
Mr. Miner vs. Zenadark, no visible response from Zenadark so Mr. Miner gets the act win.

Extensions:
SanJl vs. KevinELF
Try to get the games done by Wednesday 18th 11:59pm EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)