DPP DPP OU Global Championship 2018: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
attempted to schedule with drud, unfort it didn't work out and he hasn't responded to my most recent scheduling attempts

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Act wins:
eifo vs FY2.0/Eko
fatty vs Sakito
Splashbrutha
vs Drud
expurement
vs PDC
FY2.0/Eko vs Roseybear
eifo
vs KingPiloswine

Extension To Wednesday 23:59 GMT+2:
HSOWA vs Jarii
Drud vs Tenebricite

Last edited:

kjdaas

is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Stage 2 – Matches Completed: 0/13-14

fatty vs hellpowna
Real FV13 vs Melle2402
Roseybear vs (Winner of HSOWA vs Jarii)
Spl4sh vs Kiyo
squinn vs Blitzburgh
HSA vs wyc2333
ILoveMilk vs expurement
Drud vs Eeveeto
Lemaitre vs shiloh
Heart Doom vs Lucix
Acsel vs DeepBlueC
PDC vs Drowsy Drowzee
Splashbrutha vs Googly

Complicated Matchup:*
(Tenebricite vs Drud) vs Pohjis
(Drud vs Tenebricite) vs Eeveeto

Stage 2 Deadline: Augustus 13th 05:59AM EDT / 11:59 AM CEST

*These matchups are bit weird because Drud is 0-1 and Tenebricite is 1-0. So if Tenebricite wins he moves on the next round and the matchup will be Pohjis vs Eeveeto. However, if Drud wins then they are both 1-1 and then the matchups are: Tenebricite vs Pohjis and Drud vs Eeveeto. Hope this explains it a bit.​

Last edited:

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
requesting act win v drud; we've both kind of missed times at this point but recently i've been trying much harder to reschedule and I haven't seen him online at all lately.

kjdaas

Today I got notified that I made a mistake regarding Drud's act case vs Tenebricite. Tenebricite missed a time earlier in the week but showed a lot of signs of wanting to reschedule so I extended the game. However, it seemed like Drud missed the schedule time in the extension, so I granted the act win there. This was unfair to Drud, because Tenebricite had also missed a time and got a second chance. This is why I'll coinflip this game and the proof can be found below:
Because all the other games already got played or will get act called soon, this means that the new matchup will be: Drud vs Tenebricite, where the winner goes on and the loser will be eliminated. I'll extend the game to Wednesday 11:59pm GMT so that you can have enough time to schedule.

Sorry for Drud and Tenebricite for making the mistake, it will not happen again.
Also, other act calls will come in 10hrs with the new round!

kjdaas

Act Calls:

Extension:
Roseybear vs Jarii, I forgot to retagged the both of you after Jarii played his extended game so I'll give you extension for 3 days!
Drud vs Tenebricite, see above

Act wins:
Acsel vs DeepBlueC
PDC
vs Drowsy Drowzee

Coinflips:
Spl4sh vs Kiyo
Lemaitre vs shiloh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)