DPP DPP OU Global Championship 2019: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

formerly Bloody alfa
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
If Oibaf wins, he goes through and you're eliminated. If you win, you'll face off again in stage 2, so I'd advise you guys to make time for two Bo3 matches. Thank you for letting me know, you guys have until the same time as Winterains and ilsolitostronzo: Wednesday April 10th 12:00 AM GMT-4
Tagging Oibaf
Played the two Bo3 and won both, gg out of respect, i haxed him like nobody on those series

Unfortunately only now I have the certainty of playing vs gritane and therefore I warn you that I am unable to play until 16/17th April and so I would like to ask for another small extension and I guarantee you that it will be the last one, also because last time it didn't depend exclusively on me. I hope that eventually gritane will be available.

Sorry tour directors but I'm really unable otherwise I would never have asked for an extension. I warned as soon as I heard about it.
Excal tjdaas

Unfortunately only now I have the certainty of playing vs gritane and therefore I warn you that I am unable to play until 16/17th April and so I would like to ask for another small extension and I guarantee you that it will be the last one, also because last time it didn't depend exclusively on me. I hope that eventually gritane will be available.

Sorry tour directors but I'm really unable otherwise I would never have asked for an extension. I warned as soon as I heard about it.
Excal tjdaas
Extension granted. Tagging gritane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)