DPP DPP OU Global Championship 2019: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act in case vs Ilsolitostronzo missed time two times and didn't reply to today's scheduled time I'm not so sure about my weekend availability

Calling act in case vs Ilsolitostronzo missed time two times and didn't reply to today's scheduled time I'm not so sure about my weekend availability
Are you serious? Do you think you can win this way for activity?
We had scheduled last week for Tuesday at 16 pm my time and you showed up 2 hours later, yesterday and today you were active for half an hour and then you disappeared. I also apologized to you yesterday for the misunderstanding as the gmt changed over the weekend (now I'm gmt +2) and so I thought it was an hour before the battle but after half an hour I was on and you were already gone. There are messages to testify.
Do you think you can win like this? Giving your availability for half an hour a day and claiming that I'm there in that time slot? We have 4 more days and I never said I can't play... yesterday I played for the other set too.

You would look better to set a time to play rather than try to win like that.

Well I never missed any time if u would be kind enough to go through the vms u were always late or some shit I was kind enough to reschedule again and again I would be busy from Friday evening till sun evening hence I took act (I would be travelling to my relatives place and idk my availability)
I don't want to create a sterile controversy here going to the OT.
However if you want to play, you can continue to write under the post where we were organizing or you can also come online. I am available to play even now.

Winterains Ilsolitostronzo to me it's evident that both of you have put effort into trying to schedule, but have had very bad communication. Neither of you deserves the act win, especially considering that the deadline is in 3 days. I can grant you an extension if you guys really need it but I strongly advise trying to find a time to get it done before the deadline, considering what has happened thus far.

sugarhigh
PkeL SweeTforU
Sjneider
Pohjis
Marshall.Law
SoulWind
Finchinator
Winterains
zugubu royale

Activity Wins and Coinflips

I'm posting this a little bit early due to my schedule, but there are still four hours left so if anybody completes a game beforehand let me know and I can adjust.

There have been no act calls. Winterains and ilsolitostronzo were granted an extension upon request until Wednesday April 10th, 12:00 AM GMT-4. You have exactly a day after the deadline to contest any decision made in this post (again, until Wednesday April 10th, 12:00 AM GMT-4).

Coinflips
SOMALIA vs wuqianying
SOMALIA vs zugubu royale
Oibaf vs Bloody alfa
Oibaf
vs wuqianying

Last edited:

Wolf

formerly Bloody alfa
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
oh shit, my opp and i wanted to ask for an extension but i guess we both forgot this. Contacting him as soon as possible

oh shit, my opp and i wanted to ask for an extension but i guess we both forgot this. Contacting him as soon as possible
If Oibaf wins, he goes through and you're eliminated. If you win, you'll face off again in stage 2, so I'd advise you guys to make time for two Bo3 matches. Thank you for letting me know, you guys have until the same time as Winterains and ilsolitostronzo: Wednesday April 10th 12:00 AM GMT-4
Tagging Oibaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)