DPP DPP OU Summer Seasonal #1: Round 3 (Losers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entering this seasonal earns you points in qualifying for the DPP OU Championship, and winning it qualifies you to play in the RoA Forum Championship 2019.
Winning this tournament will allow you to display
or
in your signature.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard Gen 4 OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 4] OU".
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination.
  • In the situation where both players end the game with no Pokemon left, a tie is declared.
  • All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown (or smogtours server).
Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
  • Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
  • OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
  • Evasion Clause: Evasion moves are banned, as are Sand Veil and Snow Cloak for Pokémon with more than one ability.
  • HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages
  • Baton Pass Clause:
    • Baton Pass cannot be used in conjunction with a boost in speed + another stat
    • No team can contain more than one Pokémon with Baton Pass.
General Tournament Rules:
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
DPP resource thread for resources.

Automatically Through to Round 4

Losers Bracket

Heysup (2-1) The Kyle
hellpowna (0-2) Icequake
fatty (0-A) -okara
MetalGro$$
(2-0) Fantos13
Real FV13 (W-0) Lord Thorx
Mix (0-W) Torchic
Hassin627
(F-0) Hockey1
Spl4sh (2-U) toinha
Pais (2-U) amber lamps
obii (2-1) Mannat
Shizuki (0-A) BIHI
Pohjis
(2-1) Bowlii-
Uncle Jack (W-0) MassiveDestruction
Staxi (0-W) Vusty.
CKW (1-2) -PkmTrainerBlue-
ilesaural
(2-0) false
Kev (0-F) leakeN
StarBlim
(A-0) London Beats
egalvanc (2-0) Sprinkles
snøfall (2-1) The Quasar
toytean (A-0) WhiteQueen
Rey Joya (A-0) Skilpad
umbreon098 (2-0) xapx
Ade50 (0-2) ReshiRampage
TheDarkSwirl (0-A) THUNDER CEBRA
Separation (0-F) Hubriz
BeatupTerrakion
(A-0) Drowsy Cheesecake
Raining Inside (2-U) Rokhan
Ford68 (0-A) Vay
Tikkito
(2-0) agenS
apesh!t (0-2) Altina
Blazeilyass (0-W) therealcptn

Deadlines:

Extension Deadline: August 8 at 11:59 PM GMT-4 (EST)
Final Deadline: August 13 at 11:59 PM GMT-4 (EST)

Pairings were made using the Smogon Bracketmaster

Last edited:
Emeral is granted the win over Drowsy Cheesecake, as extension deadline has passed and Emeral called activity twice.
coinflip: Haru vs agenS

New matchups:
Drowsy Cheesecake vs BeatupTerrakion
Tikkito vs agenS

Apologies for the delay with this, I've been on a bit of a Leave of Absence this week. If you guys can get this done before the deadline, that's fantastic, but please let me know if you need a bit more time and I'd be happy to accommodate, thanks!

Emeral

toward new horizons
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
Hey Excal, you wrote the wroung new match up : Drowsy Cheesecake vs BeatupTerrakion
Considering your remarks, Drowsy Cheesecake should be out and not me

Hey Excal, you wrote the wroung new match up : Drowsy Cheesecake vs BeatupTerrakion
Considering your remarks, Drowsy Cheesecake should be out and not me
This is Losers Bracket, so you were put in the "Automatically through to Round 4" spoiler since you both were in Winners Bracket and you won the set via act, putting you through to Round 4 and putting Drowsy Cheesecake into Losers Bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)