DPP DPP OU Summer Seasonal #1: Round 3 (Losers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
requesting slight extension? opponent never responded with a date for battle i guess it was semi my fault not sure, would like to request an extra day to be sure the game gets done but if not thats fine.

when wanna play dpp ssnl im -4 normally play on my nights

TheDarkSwirl

TheDarkSwirl
im est and i can play any day except for mondays - prefer`d times are 8-10pm or 10-2am
Friday at 10:34 AM
TheDarkSwirl

TheDarkSwirl
when are you free??

requesting slight extension? opponent never responded with a date for battle i guess it was semi my fault not sure, would like to request an extra day to be sure the game gets done but if not thats fine.

when wanna play dpp ssnl im -4 normally play on my nights

TheDarkSwirl

TheDarkSwirl
im est and i can play any day except for mondays - prefer`d times are 8-10pm or 10-2am
Friday at 10:34 AM
TheDarkSwirl

TheDarkSwirl
when are you free??
You can call activity since he never responded to your attempts to schedule.

TC

Banned deucer.
well im psure a lot of ppl saw me being active all the week on ps, so that act win request is bullshit

Anyways opp gave me the win

Last edited:
well im psure a lot of ppl saw me being active all the week on ps, so that act win request is bullshit

Anyways opp gave me the win
It doesn't matter if you were on PS! or not, you didn't respond to your opponent's scheduling attempts until yesterday (the day before the deadline) and just said "play now". Since you did respond at this point, I don't think either of you deserves the act win. This will be a coinflip if it doesn't get played. If you two need an extension though, I will grant it.

TheDarkSwirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)