DPP DPP OU Winter Seasonal #1: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent disconnected near the end of game 2. The game was undecided and most likely came down to sets and sleep rolls. I waited 30+ minutes, but he didn't come back, so I took the win as I had to leave. Not sure how the rules are on this, whether it would be a recreate or a rematch entirely. If neither, then I won 2-0 vs Alfredo_Rivero, ggs.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
My opponent disconnected near the end of game 2. The game was undecided and most likely came down to sets and sleep rolls. I waited 30+ minutes, but he didn't come back, so I took the win as I had to leave. Not sure how the rules are on this, whether it would be a recreate or a rematch entirely. If neither, then I won 2-0 vs Alfredo_Rivero, ggs.
These are the disconnection rules for this tournament,
Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
which means you will get to choose in which way you want to replay the game. This is similar to the old general tournament rules written by jake (which is the one Hikari linked in the circuit tournament subforum). We could use the new luigi version but this one has the problem that they need TD's to save the save the game and recreate it, which would be too much work for a circuit tournament game and no alternative solution has been provided (as far as I know).

tl;dr: Please try to either redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams vs Alfredo_Rivero.

Edit: Luigi said to rematch with different teams, so disregard the tl;dr above!!!

Last edited:
My opponent is not connected since Wednesday and no shedule has been realized i claim the activity win because tomorrow i can't be here. Link about No activity :

Attachments

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
opp replied once but didnt respond after i suggested a time and made no effort to reschedule. act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)