(art by Blazenix)
Signups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 (Losers) | Round 4 | Round 5 (Losers) | Round 6 | Round 7 (Losers) | Round 8
| Round 9 (Losers) | Round 10 | Round 11 (Losers) | Round 12 (Winners Final) | Round 13 (Losers Final) | Grand Final
Entering this seasonal earns you points in qualifying for the DPP OU Championship, and winning it qualifies you to play in the RoA Forum Championship 2019.
Winning this tournament will allow you to display
- This is a standard Gen 4 OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 4] OU".
- This tournament will be Double Elimination.
- In the situation where both players end the game with no Pokemon left, a tie is declared.
- All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown (or smogtours server).
- Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
- Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
- OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
- Evasion Clause: Evasion moves are banned, as are Sand Veil and Snow Cloak for Pokémon with more than one ability.
- HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages
- Baton Pass Clause:
- Baton Pass cannot be used in conjunction with a boost in speed + another stat
- No team can contain more than one Pokémon with Baton Pass.
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
The following users have a bye for the week (Winners Bracket): Winterains Shakur Updated Kanto Bouff Sageau Vaboh yeezyknows CMx Lucix Emeral Separation Vusty. The Quasar Triangles Excal frisoeva Bdlc idiotfrommars Drud z0mOG Marshall.Law Hipmonlee Sergio S Ganso
Staraptor (0-A) Raichy
Confluxx (0-2) robjr
Kenix (U-2) umbreon098
-okara (2-U) byronthewellwell
Ampha (F-0) Haru
Ade50 (2-1) iNoLife
Vay (0-2) Christos21
DSM01 (2-0) Sayuze
Alkione (0-2) THUNDERCEBRA
Jhonx~ (0-2) Highlord
H.M.N.I.P (2-0) So Noisy
GW (U-2) Sakito
Makesuit (0-W) Krystil
Vileman (U-2) His
Djokra (2-1) Kev
Leo (0-2) apesh!t
Lux92 (0-2) hellpowna
Sacred Wings (0-2) zSpxdes
BIHI (1-2) TDK
Descending (2-0) BlazingDark
eden (2-0) Mister Tim
false (W-0) Hiro'
Finchinator (2-0) Drafeu-kun
Mannat (1-2) shawyu 1313
Extension Deadline: March 19th at 6 PM GMT-4
Final Deadline: March 24th at 6 PM GMT-4
Pairings were made using the Smogon Bracketmaster (pairings in the specific brackets aren't the same but the pairings were made from the outputs)