DPP DPP OU Winter Seasonal #3: Round 2

DYA is having computer issues so I will be taking over Round 2 Activity Decisions.

Perish Song ‹vs.› BlazingDark -- They were granted an extension for Round 1 and there was no scheduling attempt by either player and the game didn't get done by the deadline. This should have been flipped on Wednesday and I'm sorry it didn't happen then, but it's happening now. Coinflip.

Raahel ‹vs› Diophantine -- Raahel requested an extension. Extension.

Finchinator ‹vs› Emeral -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

Luispeikou ‹vs› ziloXX -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

johnnyg2 ‹vs› Mr. Mime fan -- Mr. Mime fan missed two scheduled times and gave johnnyg2 the activity win. johnnyg2 wins on forfeit.

kjdaas ‹vs› Sheik : -- kjdaas never responded to Sheik :'s scheduling attempt. Sheik : wins by activity.

Mishimono ‹vs› Fener -- Mishimono reached out to Fener on February 14th, and didn't get a response by Saturday, which led to Mishimono calling activity. This prompted Fener to respond, and Mishimono replied that he was busy and offered up potentially getting an extension. No time was scheduled but bother players are willing to play and the idea was an extension was brought up. Extension.

Perish Song ‹vs› shade -- Both players were coming off extensions in their previous rounds and they scheduled for Wednesday 5 PM GMT+0. shade luckily managed to schedule with the right individual at the time. Extension.

----

Estarossa ‹vs› toytean -- toytean never responded to Estarossa's scheduling attempt. Estarossa wins by activity.

Heysup ‹vs› Ezze -- Heysup and Ezze scheduled for Friday 3 PM GMT-6 but Ezze didn't show up and Heysup messaged Ezze at the scheduled time that they were online and waiting. Heysup wins on activity.

SOMALIA ‹vs› Falling to Hell -- Falling to Hell never responded to SOMALIA's scheduling attempt. SOMALIA wins by activity.

PDC ‹vs› RageAgainstTheMagearna || afakedugong ‹vs› thomas888 -- PDC beat afakedugong in Round 1 but the activity win was given to afakedugong since PDC never posted their win. When RageAgainstTheMagearna contacted afakedugong play their Round 2 opponent, afakedugong pointed out the pairings were still not fixed. Since the wins were never fixed, both affected matchups (PDC ‹vs› RageAgainstTheMagearna and afakedugong ‹vs› thomas888) will be given extensions. Extensions.

Aliss ‹vs› Nat607 -- Nat607 gave Aliss the win. Aliss wins on forfeit.

Hyssou ‹vs› JabbaTheGriffin -- Hyssou initially reached out to JabbaTheGriffin saying "hey DPP Cup when" and never responded when JabbaTheGriffin proposed playing weekend and gave their timezone. JabbaTheGriffin requested activity and Hyssou hasn't been online Smogon since Friday. JabbaTheGriffin wins on activity.

----

kael ‹vs› yovan33321 -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

Cousiin ‹vs› Ice King -- Ice King never responded to Cousiin's scheduling attempt. Cousiin wins on activity.

Oxi ‹vs› jacob -- Oxi and jacob were active in scheduling but couldn't nail down a specific time over the weekend so the match didn't get played. Since they both put into effort and seem to want to get the game done, I am granting them an extension. Extension.

gilftl308 ‹vs› idiotfrommars -- gilftl308 gave idiotfrommars the win. idiotfrommars wins on forfeit.

Hervalt ‹vs› Flamita -- The original post for Round 2 was never updated with the Flamita vs. shade extension activity decisions and Hervalt was never tagged when the decisions was made in the thread so they didn't know who to contact. Extension.

ilesaural ‹vs› 16bit -- ilesaural never responded to 16bit's scheduling attempt. 16bit wins on activity.

gorex ‹vs› pokebasket -- pokebasket gave gorex the win. gorex wins on forfeit.

ogalbina ‹vs› starry blanket -- ogalbina never responded to starry blanket's scheduling attempt. starry blanket wins on activity.

LeafOwO ‹vs› LockedBeast -- LeafOwO never responded to LockedBeast's scheduling attempt. LockedBeast wins on activity.

Thiago Nunes ‹vs› Astrologistic style -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

Algeria ‹vs› McSim -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

Roxiee ‹vs› hellpowna -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

BlazingDark ‹vs› Ganso -- The original post for Round 2 was never updated with the Perish Song vs. BlazingDark extension activity decisions and Ganso was never tagged when the decisions was made in the thread so they didn't know who to contact. Extension.

----

reymaki ‹vs› rylon -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

Heika ‹vs› Lord Ninjax -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

Lartedipissog ‹vs› TheRealHackerKiller -- TheRealHackerKiller never responded to Lartedipissog's scheduling attempt. Lartedipissog wins on activity.

Louna ‹vs› Lord Thorx -- Louna never responded to Lord Thorx's scheduling attempt. Lord Thorx wins on activity.

LpZ ‹vs› Spectral Thief -- Spectral Thief didn't respond to LpZ's scheduling attempt. LpZ wins on activity.

ara ‹vs› Nateboomer21 -- ara and Nateboomer21 scheduled for Friday 7-8 PM GMT-5 but the match didn't get completed. ara responded Saturday to both the thread and VM that they were there at the scheduled time and Nateboomer21 wasn't. While you typically need to reach out to your opponent at the scheduled time to have good odds at an activity win, Nateboomer21 did not contest the act call in VMs or the thread so I take it the activity call is legit. ara wins on activity.

It appears a lot of my coinflip screenshots got deleted when I deleted my thread in Sandbox. Here are all of them minus Perish Song vs. BlazingDark. In the case of Raahel vs. Diophantine and Louna vs. Lord Thorx, I initially planned to flip then but changed my mind when there were calls for extension and activity in the thread, so I changed my decision before posting. For Perish Song vs. BlazingDark, Perish Song won the flip and can have a PS Global Staffer go back and find the log if needed. DaWoblefet kindly retrieved the flip, which can be found here.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)