DPP DPP OU Winter Seasonal #3: Round 3 (Loser's Bracket Only)

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Sorry for the delay.
DKM ‹vs› BlazingDark -- DKM DMd be on Discord asking for an extension. However, since BlazingDark has yet to respond to DKM's scheduling attempt, I am ready to give DKM activity if the game doesn't get played by the deadline.

Nat607 ‹vs› Roxiee -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.
@Falling to Hell ‹vs› CMx -- Falling to Hell never responded to CMx's scheduling attempt. CMx wins by activity.

gye5 ‹vs› z0mOG -- gye5 and z0mOG scheduled for "later today" on Tuesday but the match didn't get done and neither player called for activity. Coinflip.

Flamita ‹vs› Hyssou -- Hyssou never responded to Flamita's scheduling attempt. Flamita wins on activity.

avarice ‹vs› Sevelon -- avarice reached out to Sevelon on Tuesday stating their timezone and that they preferred their evenings. Sevelon responded the same day with their time zone and proposed a specific time and day to play but never got a response. Sevelon wins on activity.

Diophantine ‹vs› Fakee -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

Fener ‹vs› LpZ -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

Bushtush ‹vs› GelatinOSO -- Bushtush never responded to GelatinOSO's scheduling attempt. GelatinOSO wins on activity.

Christos21 ‹vs› Altthiel -- Christos21 gave Altthiel the win. Altthiel wins by forfeit.

Lartedipissog ‹vs› Luispeikou -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

afakedugong ‹vs› Staxi -- The two scheduled for Wednesday 11 PM GMT+11. Extension.

Beraldinhoo ‹vs› Finchinator -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

rylon ‹vs› BlessyZ -- rylon never responded to BlessyZ's scheduling attempt. BlessyZ wins on activity.

Lord Thorx ‹vs› ukaaa -- The two were active in the scheduling process but couldn't nail down a time before the deadline, with Lord Thorx suggesting an extension. Extension.

Round 4 will be up shortly!

Last edited:

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
I forgot one.

Lazy_bread27 ‹vs› Heika -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

we did schedule in discord, sorry
I take back the coinflip. You and Diophantine will be granted an extension until Wednesday 11:59 PM GMT-5. In the future, please let the hosts know if you scheduled in private and need an extension so we can avoid situations like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)