[DPP] Sunny Day Guide

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Swampert supports Sunny Day teams fairly well. Being able to counter Tyranitar (a huge threat) and being an answer to Heatran also helps him get a spot on my team.

not too sure if you'd switch a swampert into a heatran. chances are it gets in on a flash fire boost and flamethrower will 2hko it when the sun is up. or specs heatran can actually have a chance to ohko a swampert with sun and flash fire boost. of course this only max hp/min spdef swampert but it can't take both heatran -and- tyranitar

maddog

is a master debater
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys if somebody could help me finish this up next week with me, that would be great. Venom is afk and I think it could be made better and more complete.

I was talking to Twash about it the other day, he said he was going to fix it up and HTMLise it. I was saying i'd like to have a look through it, as we agreed there was significant work needed to be done to it, but I'm confident he can handle it. If there are any really large revisions to be made, I'm sure that he'll post back here.

Yeah, I'm just going through it, making the changes which need to be made and just HTMLizing it. If there are any big-scale changes which need to be made, I'll post here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)