• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1684339932081.png
1684340661320.png
1684340667628.png
1684340702756.png
1684340728383.png
1684340772885.png

I recently started watching BKC, and immediately fell in love with gen 4 Ubers. I started doing some research on the tier, and quickly caught on to the fact that :palkia: doesn't really have any counters. I took a look at the sample sets, and found the scarf set to be very potent. Scarf :Palkia: can clean late game, revenge kill, or simply just break in the mid game.

So with that, I proudly present my first ever RMT:

Torrential Space

Teambuilding process:

:palkia: + :kyogre:
As previously mentioned, I build this team around scarfed :palkia:, so i immediately added a kyogre to provide rain support, and :Kyogre: is also a powerful pokemon in its own right too. I went with a specs set for the most power, as specs boosted water spout is the strongest unboosted attack in the tier (At least I think it is) . Also, :Kyogre: forms a potent water spam core with :Palkia:, capable of overwhelming shared checks/counters.

:palkia: :kyogre: + :dialga:
Now I needed something that could beat things things the other two didn't appreciate, such as :blissey:, :dialga:, and steel types (when locked into spacial rend/draco meteor). Thus, I added :Dialga: to the team. Dialga is running a support set capable of dealing big damage do the aforementioned threats. :Dialga: is also carrying stealth rock to support the team in achieving KOs.

:palkia: :kyogre: :dialga: + :scizor:
:wobbuffet: is a threat to any team, but especially so this one, as if :Palkia: locks into anything other than surf under rain, wobb gets a KO, or gives one of its teammates a setup oppurtunity. Thus, I added something that utterly destroys wobb if played correctly: :scizor:. :Scizor: also complements :Palkia: nicely, with U-turn giving it more oppurtunities to come in and throw off a strong surf or spacial rend.

:palkia: :kyogre: :dialga: :scizor: + :latios:
At this point, I had two strong special attackers in :palkia: and :kyogre:, a defensive support mon in :dialga:, and a strong momentum builder and rain abuser with :scizor: (which is very hard to kill under rain, especially with roost). So for my next pokemon, I decided to add another pokemon that abuses rain: :latios:. :Latios: has a similar moveset to :palkia: whilst retaining the ability to switch moves without switching out.

:palkia: :kyogre: :dialga: :scizor: :latios: + :manaphy:
Lastly, I needed something to absorb sleep, as :darkrai: would wreck my team otherwise. Thus, I added :Manaphy:, a strong pokemon "immune" to status when under rain, who also has the ability to beat a lot of things with its toxic+rest combo.

I then made :Kyogre: the lead, to set rain ASAP and potentially do big damage to something straight off the bat.

Individual Sets:
1684259551966.png

Killer Wake (Kyogre) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
Role: Set rain immediately (unless opponents lead a slower weather setter), and use its powerful rain boosted water spouts to break through the opposing team.
Moves: Water spout is your main stab, and the move you will be clicking most often. Surf is for when :kyogre: drops to a health value low enough that clicking water spout is no longer worth it, and Ice Beam is for hitting dragons. Finally, Thunder is a 120 power electric type move that can't miss in rain. Its probably Kyogres most "safely" spammable move, especially with that nasty 30% chance for a paralysis.
1684259748480.png

Draconic Wave (Palkia) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Thunder
- Draco Meteor

Role: Late game sweeper and revenge killer
Moves: Spacial Rend is STAB, so is Surf. Thunder is for water types: just like :Kyogre:, this is a very spammable move, but once again beware of :garchomp: ruining your day. Finally, Draco Meteor is just a generally strong move, trading consistency for power. Fire Blast is not used over DM because of this being a rain team.

1684259570990.png

Draconic Metal (Dialga) @ Leftovers
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Def / 112 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Toxic

Role: Physical Wall, Stealth Rocker
Moves: SR and Draco are self-explanatory; both are extremely good moves. Earth Power hits :Heatran: and opposing :Dialga:. Toxic chips stuff down for :Palkia:, notably :Blissey:, which doesn't enjoy staying in on :dialga: anyway because of a potential outrage. Toxic, together with SR, is able to wear down many pokemon for :palkia: later on.

1684259872207.png

Blue (Scizor) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 176 HP / 100 Atk / 232 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Roost
- Bullet Punch

Role: Psychic/Ghost killer, revenge killer. Dragon resist
Moves: U-turn is amazing on :scizor: for obvious reasons; Bullet Punch is great for revenge killing stuff. Pursuit does a ton to psychics and ghosts, whilst Roost gives :scizor: much more longevity than it would usually have.

1684259719498.png

Jetstream (Latios) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Grass Knot
- Thunder
- Recover

Role: Wallbreaker and Rain abuser
Moves: Draco is a must-have on :Latios: for obvious reasons. Grass Knot is great at killing unsuspecting :groudon:s, whilst Thunder destroys :Kyogre:. Recover allows Latios to heal up and gives it more oppurtunities to switch in off of a double switch or :scizor:s U-turn.

1684340767998.png

Phione (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 240 HP / 164 SpA / 104 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Rest
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Role: Sleep absorber and special wall
Moves: Rest is a guaranteed back to full health move THAT HAS NO DRAWBACK (as long as rain is up). Toxic is yet another way of racking up passive damage. Finally, Surf and Ice Beam are two strong attacks that make :Manaphy: less of a setup bait pokemon.

Importables:
Team (without nicknames)
Team (with nicknames)

I feel like I have made a pretty good team. However, I am sure there are some obvious flaws in this team that my untrained eyes cannot yet percieve. So to all of you who know this metagame leagues better than I do, please help out an unexperienced swimmer taking on the big leagues. From what I can tell, the weakest links here would be :Manaphy: and :Scizor:. However, this may turn out not to be true. To tell the truth, I really don't know.​

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi! As someone who also loves DPP Ubers, it's great to see a team and someone inspired by BKC's tour. Unfortunately, I think this team suffers from the onsite resources being severely out of date, as I think this team both is too frail and not offensive enough to compensate.

From reading your team, it seems you are building around Palkia + rain. Unfortunately, you happened to pick the most offensively limited Palkia set with Choice Scarf. Palkia really appreciates both a) a boosting item like Lustrious Orb to help break through Bronzong (252 HP / 252 SpDef Careful Bronzong is the most common pivot in Draco as it is Spikes immune and can still provide utility with rocks + boom + status), specially defensive dialga, and generally take advantage of the limited amount of times it can come in and b) Spikes to help break everything else.

Your team starts off well with Specs Kyogre, but you have no pivots into what happens after that. If you lock yourself into water spout and latios comes in, then what? LO Scizor has dropped off the face of the earth bc it is a terrible draco resist. It's not bulky enough, takes Spikes damage, and just drops to Thunder (252 SpA Soul Dew Latios Thunder vs. 176 HP / 232 SpD Scizor: 182-215 (56 - 66.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO). The first thing I'd do is make a decision about what kind of team you want.

There are a couple of ways to make rain offenses (the most common teamstyle in dpp ubers and what you have here) survive against Draco spammers like Latios, Gira-o, Dialga, and Palkia. The most common ways are slap a bronzong on, use a bulky either scarf or just really fat jirachi, or use fully specially defensive dialga. Physically defensively dialga looks like it could be a good surprise, but simply cannot take Dracos or the other common special attacks like kyogre, palkia's, kingdra or insert rain sweeper here, or Darkrai's like it wants to. So let's start with your first core, Specs Ogre lead + Palkia (palkia can use so many items, but let's start with lustrious orb and keep your current moveset).

Because ogre's goal is just to hammer the foe and can't really maintain rain over the course of the game, you need to be able have some sort of defensive core to survive. I think the best way to do this is with bronzong. Here's an example set that I think should go over scizor:

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

This gets rocks, can pressure any dragon with toxic, and can boom once its low. From here, I think another direction to go in is both speed control and entry hazards. I decided to replace draco with outrage, as this team can really struggle vs blissey (and is probably very weak to sun stall as is, but w specs ogre and good manuevering, it can be managed). So lets get some spikes, as that not only helps with bliss, but also pressures spdef dialga, one of the main pivots to palkia. I think a great way to get speed control and spikes is to use qwilfish. even if you cant maintain rain, qwil is pretty good in getting a quick spike up and is so frail that dbond is great to get a free kill on something.

Qwilfish @ Lum Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
- Explosion

So now we got ogre + palk + qwil + zong. Now we have to fill some holes. the big one is we're incredibly weak to rp groudon, which not only changes the weather, but also we can't really pivot into other than our overloaded bronzong. I think two last mons that fit well here are scarf darkrai (some speed control and can potentially open up the lati twins for palkia) and latios (help take some pressure off of palkia to handle ogre and take advantage of layer). Once we've added these two the team looks like this:

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Qwilfish @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
- Explosion

Palkia @ Lustrous Orb
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Spacial Rend
- Outrage
- Thunder

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

Latios (M) @ Soul Dew
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Roar
- Recover

Darkrai @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Bad Dreams
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Dark Void
- Trick

Here's a replay that I used something very similar to this team in a dpppl game last year: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4ubers-631070

note that I used pursuit darkrai on this team to help out against tina-o and the lati twins for my ogre when they tried to switch in on water spout. Here is that set:

Darkrai @ Life Orb
EVs: 60 Atk / 196 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Pursuit
- Dark Pulse
- Dark Void
- Focus Blast

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

Hi! As someone who also loves DPP Ubers, it's great to see a team and someone inspired by BKC's tour. Unfortunately, I think this team suffers from the onsite resources being severely out of date, as I think this team both is too frail and not offensive enough to compensate.

From reading your team, it seems you are building around Palkia + rain. Unfortunately, you happened to pick the most offensively limited Palkia set with Choice Scarf. Palkia really appreciates both a) a boosting item like Lustrious Orb to help break through Bronzong (252 HP / 252 SpDef Careful Bronzong is the most common pivot in Draco as it is Spikes immune and can still provide utility with rocks + boom + status), specially defensive dialga, and generally take advantage of the limited amount of times it can come in and b) Spikes to help break everything else.

Your team starts off well with Specs Kyogre, but you have no pivots into what happens after that. If you lock yourself into water spout and latios comes in, then what? LO Scizor has dropped off the face of the earth bc it is a terrible draco resist. It's not bulky enough, takes Spikes damage, and just drops to Thunder (252 SpA Soul Dew Latios Thunder vs. 176 HP / 232 SpD Scizor: 182-215 (56 - 66.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO). The first thing I'd do is make a decision about what kind of team you want.

There are a couple of ways to make rain offenses (the most common teamstyle in dpp ubers and what you have here) survive against Draco spammers like Latios, Gira-o, Dialga, and Palkia. The most common ways are slap a bronzong on, use a bulky either scarf or just really fat jirachi, or use fully specially defensive dialga. Physically defensively dialga looks like it could be a good surprise, but simply cannot take Dracos or the other common special attacks like kyogre, palkia's, kingdra or insert rain sweeper here, or Darkrai's like it wants to. So let's start with your first core, Specs Ogre lead + Palkia (palkia can use so many items, but let's start with lustrious orb and keep your current moveset).

Because ogre's goal is just to hammer the foe and can't really maintain rain over the course of the game, you need to be able have some sort of defensive core to survive. I think the best way to do this is with bronzong. Here's an example set that I think should go over scizor:

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

This gets rocks, can pressure any dragon with toxic, and can boom once its low. From here, I think another direction to go in is both speed control and entry hazards. I decided to replace draco with outrage, as this team can really struggle vs blissey (and is probably very weak to sun stall as is, but w specs ogre and good manuevering, it can be managed). So lets get some spikes, as that not only helps with bliss, but also pressures spdef dialga, one of the main pivots to palkia. I think a great way to get speed control and spikes is to use qwilfish. even if you cant maintain rain, qwil is pretty good in getting a quick spike up and is so frail that dbond is great to get a free kill on something.

Qwilfish @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
- Explosion

So now we got ogre + palk + qwil + zong. Now we have to fill some holes. the big one is we're incredibly weak to rp groudon, which not only changes the weather, but also we can't really pivot into other than our overloaded bronzong. I think two last mons that fit well here are scarf darkrai (some speed control and can potentially open up the lati twins for palkia) and latios (help take some pressure off of palkia to handle ogre and take advantage of layer). Once we've added these two the team looks like this:

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Qwilfish @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
- Explosion

Palkia @ Lustrous Orb
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Spacial Rend
- Outrage
- Thunder

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

Latios (M) @ Soul Dew
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Roar
- Recover

Darkrai @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Dark Void
- Trick

Here's a replay that I used something very similar to this team in a dpppl game last year: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4ubers-631070

note that I used pursuit darkrai on this team to help out against tina-o and the lati twins for my ogre when they tried to switch in on water spout. Here is that set:

Darkrai @ Life Orb
EVs: 60 Atk / 196 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Pursuit
- Dark Pulse
- Dark Void
- Focus Blast

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!
Thank you so much for the advice, I will definitely try out your suggestions!
I do have a couple questions however.
Firstly, if I were to use the pursuit :Darkrai: set, the team would not have a scarfer. Would you make any changes to the team you suggested if using this set?

Secondly, it seems like :Bronzong: is the only defensive mon here. I get that :Latios: is defensive in that it forces out :Kyogre:, and that :qwilfish: is a spikes setter, but it can't really switch into anything. Maybe a wish passer could help? Not only would it take some of the pressure off of :bronzong:, it would also bring :kyogre:s water spout back to a higher power, as well as generally help out the team. However, this may end up being too much of a defensive option. What do you think of this?

Last edited:
You bring up a good point -- you lose your speed control (qwil is kinda half speed control in rain, but is admittedly bad against stuff like ray). On what i used in that replay, I had spdef dialga > palkia (here is the team if you were interested: https://pokepast.es/032f14c8360252a1) the idea being that since zong absorbed a lot of dialga duties, I wouldnt need as much speed control bc dialga can 1v1 things I'd need a scarfer for. team is def a bit groudon soft if you do this, but i thought i could maintain enough pressure to get by against it.

I don't really believe as much in wish passing in ubers. its hard to pull off against a good player and the tier moves too fast to rely on it. You could use U-turn or rocks / wish / iron head / body slam spdef jirachi, but I find these teams fall apart to spikes if they use spdef rachi as their draco resist. I would not use both zong and rachi, as your goal is to end games relatively quickly, using your defensive mons to hold off long enough to get your own offense off.

You bring up a good point -- you lose your speed control (qwil is kinda half speed control in rain, but is admittedly bad against stuff like ray). On what i used in that replay, I had spdef dialga > palkia (here is the team if you were interested: https://pokepast.es/032f14c8360252a1) the idea being that since zong absorbed a lot of dialga duties, I wouldnt need as much speed control bc dialga can 1v1 things I'd need a scarfer for. team is def a bit groudon soft if you do this, but i thought i could maintain enough pressure to get by against it.

I don't really believe as much in wish passing in ubers. its hard to pull off against a good player and the tier moves too fast to rely on it. You could use U-turn or rocks / wish / iron head / body slam spdef jirachi, but I find these teams fall apart to spikes if they use spdef rachi as their draco resist. I would not use both zong and rachi, as your goal is to end games relatively quickly, using your defensive mons to hold off long enough to get your own offense off.
Great, tysm for the advice and help. One last question, I just noticed this: why is :latios: running roar over another attack like surf or dragon pulse? I plan on continuing to learn the tier and get better at building my own teams, so all this advice is helping me out a lot. Have a nice day, and stay safe!

Last edited:
Latios’s last move is pretty free after draco Thunder and roost. Can kinda be whatever you want refresh cm heal block memento (hp fire if you use grass knot). Surf is awesome for heatran, roar is nice to prevent something like a boosted manaphy lugia or ogre (lugia is a big one) from sweeping you or just a general oh shit button. It’s also nice if you threaten something out to get additional hazard damage, eg nice for weakening a spdef dialga if you come in on ogre for free

Latios’s last move is pretty free after draco Thunder and roost. Can kinda be whatever you want refresh cm heal block memento (hp fire if you use grass knot). Surf is awesome for heatran, roar is nice to prevent something like a boosted manaphy lugia or ogre (lugia is a big one) from sweeping you or just a general oh shit button. It’s also nice if you threaten something out to get additional hazard damage, eg nice for weakening a spdef dialga if you come in on ogre for free
Got it, thanks for the clarification.

View attachment 517040View attachment 517048View attachment 517049View attachment 517052View attachment 517053View attachment 517055

I recently started watching BKC, and immediately fell in love with gen 4 Ubers. I started doing some research on the tier, and quickly caught on to the fact that :palkia: doesn't really have any counters. I took a look at the sample sets, and found the scarf set to be very potent. Scarf :Palkia: can clean late game, revenge kill, or simply just break in the mid game.

So with that, I proudly present my first ever RMT:

Torrential Space

Teambuilding process:

:palkia: + :kyogre:
As previously mentioned, I build this team around scarfed :palkia:, so i immediately added a kyogre to provide rain support, and :Kyogre: is also a powerful pokemon in its own right too. I went with a specs set for the most power, as specs boosted water spout is the strongest unboosted attack in the tier (At least I think it is) . Also, :Kyogre: forms a potent water spam core with :Palkia:, capable of overwhelming shared checks/counters.

:palkia: :kyogre: + :dialga:
Now I needed something that could beat things things the other two didn't appreciate, such as :blissey:, :dialga:, and steel types (when locked into spacial rend/draco meteor). Thus, I added :Dialga: to the team. Dialga is running a support set capable of dealing big damage do the aforementioned threats. :Dialga: is also carrying stealth rock to support the team in achieving KOs.

:palkia: :kyogre: :dialga: + :scizor:
:wobbuffet: is a threat to any team, but especially so this one, as if :Palkia: locks into anything other than surf under rain, wobb gets a KO, or gives one of its teammates a setup oppurtunity. Thus, I added something that utterly destroys wobb if played correctly: :scizor:. :Scizor: also complements :Palkia: nicely, with U-turn giving it more oppurtunities to come in and throw off a strong surf or spacial rend.

:palkia: :kyogre: :dialga: :scizor: + :latios:
At this point, I had two strong special attackers in :palkia: and :kyogre:, a defensive support mon in :dialga:, and a strong momentum builder and rain abuser with :scizor: (which is very hard to kill under rain, especially with roost). So for my next pokemon, I decided to add another pokemon that abuses rain: :latios:. :Latios: has a similar moveset to :palkia: whilst retaining the ability to switch moves without switching out.

:palkia: :kyogre: :dialga: :scizor: :latios: + :manaphy:
Lastly, I needed something to absorb sleep, as :darkrai: would wreck my team otherwise. Thus, I added :Manaphy:, a strong pokemon "immune" to status when under rain, who also has the ability to beat a lot of things with its toxic+rest combo.

I then made :Kyogre: the lead, to set rain ASAP and potentially do big damage to something straight off the bat.

Individual Sets:
View attachment 516779
Killer Wake (Kyogre) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
Role: Set rain immediately (unless opponents lead a slower weather setter), and use its powerful rain boosted water spouts to break through the opposing team.
Moves: Water spout is your main stab, and the move you will be clicking most often. Surf is for when :kyogre: drops to a health value low enough that clicking water spout is no longer worth it, and Ice Beam is for hitting dragons. Finally, Thunder is a 120 power electric type move that can't miss in rain. Its probably Kyogres most "safely" spammable move, especially with that nasty 30% chance for a paralysis.
View attachment 516784
Draconic Wave (Palkia) @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Thunder
- Draco Meteor

Role: Late game sweeper and revenge killer
Moves: Spacial Rend is STAB, so is Surf. Thunder is for water types: just like :Kyogre:, this is a very spammable move, but once again beware of :garchomp: ruining your day. Finally, Draco Meteor is just a generally strong move, trading consistency for power. Fire Blast is not used over DM because of this being a rain team.

View attachment 516780
Draconic Metal (Dialga) @ Leftovers
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Def / 112 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Toxic

Role: Physical Wall, Stealth Rocker
Moves: SR and Draco are self-explanatory; both are extremely good moves. Earth Power hits :Heatran: and opposing :Dialga:. Toxic chips stuff down for :Palkia:, notably :Blissey:, which doesn't enjoy staying in on :dialga: anyway because of a potential outrage. Toxic, together with SR, is able to wear down many pokemon for :palkia: later on.

View attachment 516786
Blue (Scizor) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 176 HP / 100 Atk / 232 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Roost
- Bullet Punch

Role: Psychic/Ghost killer, revenge killer. Dragon resist
Moves: U-turn is amazing on :scizor: for obvious reasons; Bullet Punch is great for revenge killing stuff. Pursuit does a ton to psychics and ghosts, whilst Roost gives :scizor: much more longevity than it would usually have.

View attachment 516783
Jetstream (Latios) @ Soul Dew
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Grass Knot
- Thunder
- Recover

Role: Wallbreaker and Rain abuser
Moves: Draco is a must-have on :Latios: for obvious reasons. Grass Knot is great at killing unsuspecting :groudon:s, whilst Thunder destroys :Kyogre:. Recover allows Latios to heal up and gives it more oppurtunities to switch in off of a double switch or :scizor:s U-turn.

View attachment 517054
Phione (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 240 HP / 164 SpA / 104 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Rest
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Role: Sleep absorber and special wall
Moves: Rest is a guaranteed back to full health move THAT HAS NO DRAWBACK (as long as rain is up). Toxic is yet another way of racking up passive damage. Finally, Surf and Ice Beam are two strong attacks that make :Manaphy: less of a setup bait pokemon.

Importables:
Team (without nicknames)
Team (with nicknames)

I feel like I have made a pretty good team. However, I am sure there are some obvious flaws in this team that my untrained eyes cannot yet percieve. So to all of you who know this metagame leagues better than I do, please help out an unexperienced swimmer taking on the big leagues. From what I can tell, the weakest links here would be :Manaphy: and :Scizor:. However, this may turn out not to be true. To tell the truth, I really don't know.​
i think u need a better steel that scizor. sumn like bronz or rachi honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)