UU DPP UU Cup II (UU Classic II) - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

banner made by HotFuzzBall

Welcome to the second DPP UU Cup!
Information about the UU Classic can be found here.

Information about the Pokemon available in DPP UU can be found here

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard DPP UU
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon tournament rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
This tournament is included in the UnderUsed Tournament Circuit of 2018 as:

/!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 4 separate Cups (ORAS, BW, DPP, and ADV) will grant UU Tournament Circuit points.

Deadline for Round 5 is Sunday, February 25th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5)

Best-of-three format

GunGunJ vs. Leru
Finding True Love vs. Pearl
Snowy vs. Rodriblutar

Last edited:

GunGunJ

El patrón del mal
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey DrReuniclus we have a problem. We are 1-1 and there was a blackout here. I live in Venezuela and before every match/when scheduling I told my opponent that my WiFi is not good and that a blackout can happen. If they accept those conditions I can play in any available time (I mean, i dont care about WiFi and blackout if my opponents accept No timer/no dc win). So, I won g1 and during G2 a blackout happened, however I went to a fucking park and with my mobile data I finished the game. I could say that I lost g2 cuz I played in my phone without calc in a park near nowhere. But I dont, cuz it was my decision doing that. My opponent wants to play g3 like this and obviously I don't. If I am going to lose is because Leru is better/I choke, not because my nationality says so.

That being said I want an extension for the next week, as he cant on Thursday or Friday that were the days that i suggested. I also want to say that his attitude is not the correct. If you have the 'playing a Kids game on internet' attitude you can go ahead and Fuck yourself. Behind that Kids game there is a guy that lives in a shit country, that studys and works, if you live in Norway or a perfect country good for you, but understand that it is not like that for everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)