DPP DPP OU Winter Seasonal #2: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to call activity on my opponent, he has missed schedule twice (on Wednesday and today) and I can no longer play before the deadline

Revulsion

I COULD BE BANNED!
Lol I didn't miss the time I've been online till now, you're the one who did, we scheduled for 1 hour ago on my profile and you didn't answer me, then you posted all of sudden here "activity" lol.
http://prntscr.com/r99gy5

Last edited:

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won an incredibly close set 2-1-1 vs Raichy.

Oh BTW, my understanding is that because there is no self-ko clause, when I exploded my last mon in game 3 that resulted in a tie. If that is not the case, then Raichy actually won this set.

And thanks for being cool about the scheduling.

BlazingDark and me forgot to play in the scheduled time, I tried to reschedule but still no answer, going to wait in order to see if we can reschedule, if he dont answer I request act win.

Activity Calls:
Hiro'
vs JohnR011
Mister Tim vs Revulsion - opp was inactive for most of the week, and then missed scheduled time when they agreed to play 2 days before the deadline
Excal vs Asuya - called activity on my opponent in this thread and Lutra adjudged that I should have the activity win, our scheduling is on my wall.
Pkel SweeTforU vs Sovahkiin
agenS vs Asuno
Haru vs Jixzys
NightFox vs Louna
Tikkito vs Whydon
Drafeu-kun vs Hyogafodex
StepC vs Shizuki
mfhoundoom vs xapx
Kingler12345 vs xxi0791
Vusty. vs neomon
beatiful vs Weegah
THUNDER CEBRA vs Zesty43
idiotfrommars vs lighthouses

Coinflips
Stone_Cold vs Ampha
Jhonx~ vs BlazingDark
e7e vs Pais
tier
vs jacob
dahli vs PNDGuzma
Kekbreon vs Vay
gorgie
vs RCred403
jcbc vs pasy_g
Hockey1 vs yovan33321
zugubu royale
vs Estarossa

Round 3 going up soon

Last edited:
Activity Calls:
Hiro'
vs JohnR011
Mister Tim vs Revulsion - opp was inactive for most of the week, and then missed scheduled time when they agreed to play 2 days before the deadline
Excal vs Asuya - called activity on my opponent in this thread and Lutra adjudged that I should have the activity win, our scheduling is on my wall.
Pkel SweeTforU vs Sovahkiin
agenS vs Asuno
Haru vs Jixzys
NightFox vs Louna
Tikkito vs Whydon
Drafeu-kun vs Hyogafodex
StepC vs Shizuki
mfhoundoom vs xapx
Kingler12345 vs xxi0791
Vusty. vs neomon
beatiful vs Weegah
THUNDER CEBRA vs Zesty43
idiotfrommars vs lighthouses

Coinflips
Quaze vs Staraptor
Stone_Cold vs Ampha
Jhonx~ vs BlazingDark
e7e vs Pais
tier
vs jacob
dahli vs PNDGuzma
Kekbreon vs Vay
gorgie
vs RCred403
jcbc vs pasy_g
Hockey1 vs yovan33321
zugubu royale
vs Estarossa

Round 3 going up soon

?? i literally contacted and proposed a time and never got a reply as seen on his wall.

?? i literally contacted and proposed a time and never got a reply as seen on his wall.
You never called activity, even after I pinged all remaining games as a reminder. What was on your wall without additional info was not enough to conclusively give you the win.

idk where u pinged because i didnt get a notif for it and thought deadline would be sunday like almost every tour and he hasnt even been on since monday just when he said he'd be around on wednesday and i agreed to it but ok chief

idk where u pinged because i didnt get a notif for it and thought deadline would be sunday like almost every tour and he hasnt even been on since monday just when he said he'd be around on wednesday and i agreed to it but ok chief
Tournament deadlines are usually a week after they're posted; as this was posted on a Thursday, that is also when you reached out to your opponent, so that's not really an excuse. If you look at other tournaments and seasonals, deadlines aren't always on a Sunday.

Here is the post of my pinging everyone (it's also on the page before this)

It's your responsibility to call activity if your opponent is completely inactive; both of you showed interest in getting the game done and there was no activity post. The deadline passed and I flipped it. Call activity next time and this won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)