[DPPt] MagmaDragon

hello guys, this evening I would like to show you my last team DPPt. It is based on Dragonite, which is in my opinion the most devastating dragon in this metagame in terms of attack, but unfortunately does not enjoy a good speed.
I chose to use it as a mixed attacker, thanks to its ability to break down the walls that often the most feared are the most difficult to kill.
Because of its great vulnerability to attack priority as ice shards and bullet punch Scizor and Weavile, I decided to also use Heatran, which in addition to this can attract attacks earth, also thanks to its set, pua face formidable opponents like Skarmory and Forretress .
I thought to put a Pokemon with the 'attack priority, and with Scizor bullet punch is always the best, in addition to its capability to discover the opposing team thanks to u-turn.
Considering the slow rate of Dragonite I decided to also use Celebi with thuner wave, to make his opponents on the same level, also this last one can be really useful against opponents like suicune and other various water Dragonite fears.
Dragonite also suffers much the stealth rock, and I think Forretress can be an excellent companion to him, even as a spinner and its ability to absorb attacks dragon and ice and can explode.
And finally I decided to place Suicune, a pokemon really annoying against types Dragon, which Dragonite so much fear.

But we go to the details

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion

Heatran (M) @ Shuca Berry
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 128 HP / 216 SAtk / 164 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Magma Storm
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earth Power
- Explosion

Celebi @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 232 HP / 240 SAtk / 36 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Leaf Storm
- Psychic
- Recover

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Ice Beam

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SAtk / 200 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
- ExtremeSpeed​

It seems pretty solid as a team, I hope you can help me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)