DR.TEETH AND THE EELECTRIK MAYHEM- karaoke GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey man, you just stepped into the most hip and happenin' giveaway that has crossed this fine forum in, well, forever! If you're plannin' on staying for these wonderful prizes:

Litwick (Janice) ♀
OT: Joseph 34057
cloned via Pokegen, uploaded to .pkm via IR-GTS-BW
IVs: 31/26/31/31/31/31
EVs: none
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flash Fire

Heat Wave
Shadow Ball
Protect
Trick Room

Scraggy (Dr. Teeth, Zoot and Sgt. Floyd) ♂
IVs: 31/31/31/5/30/0 (Dr.Teeth)
31/31/31/24/30/31 (Sgt. Floyd)
31/31/31/23/31/0 (Zoot)
EVs: none
Nature: Brave (Dr.Teeth and Zoot) or Adamant (Sgt. Floyd)
Ability: Moxie (Dr.Teeth and Sgt.Floyd) or Shed Skin (Zoot)

Fake Out
Ice Punch
Detect
Drain Punch

Vanilluxe (Lips) ♀
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4/0/0/252/0/254 (Lv 50)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Ice Body
Holding: Choice Scarf

Ice Shard
Water Pulse

Ice Beam
Icy Wind

Terrakion (Animal)
OT: Forrest 08225 (friend's game; I have permission to do as I like with the mons I RNG on it)
IVs:31/31/30/7/31/31
EVs: 4/244/10/0/0/252 (Lv 79)
Available UT
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Justified
Holding: Focus Sash

Protect
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Close Combat

...Then you gotta earn 'em! Nothing comes free in life, man! However, if you're just passin' on by, then scram! Vamoose! There ain't nothing here for your kind!

Oh, so you're interested in them there Pokemons are ya? As I was saying, ye gotta earn 'em! How can you do that, you ask? Simple really, all you gotta do is polish Animal's drums. He sometimes gets a little too crazy on those drums of his, if you get my meaning. If you don't wanna to that, then how's about a little music of your own? I, as you know, do appreciate good music, so lemmie hear those golden chords of yours! My expert panel of judges here will grade your performance and decide how many of those bee-yoot-e-full prizes up there you get. Now we don't wanna be too picky about the uh... quality (yes that's the word I'm looking for) so anyone who tries and does not absolutely knock the socks off us but still has that little spark of that funky music in 'em, well, they're not walking away empty handed: for a good try, we give you one of the above Pokemon, and for off-the-charts rad music that gives us something good to hum while we do our laundry, we give you as many of the listed Pokemon as you want and rights to do with them as you please.

Now, you can't just sing any song for us, oh no, you gotta sing some of our songs! You can find a list of available songs here.

This a-maz-ing offer does not last forever, though! You have until this next Sunday to enter your music in for a chance to win. Good luck to y'all.

-Dr. Teeth

Entrants:
none yet

Rules:
Songs sung must be from the afore mentioned list
Entrants must be turned in by Sunday
Every entry will receive a Pokemon but excellent entries will receive more than one

...so all I need to do is record a cover of "Blackbird" by the Beatles and *bam* free Pokémon? That's easy...

...considering the fact that I sang that song at my school's chorus concert not 3 weeks ago :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)