ability: strong jaw
nature: adamant / jolly
evs: 252 atk / 4 hp / 252 spe

[SET COMMENTS]

Fixing

Last edited:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This analysis is not up to my standards for being published on site, and the personal effort it would take from me to get it into a state that does meet such standards is comparable to the effort required for me to write this analysis myself.

I recommend reviewing the style guid for analysis format, reading many other analyses to get an idea of the type of information that needs to be conveyed, and playing SS Ubers as much as possible on ladder, in friendlies, or in tournaments to get a better idea of what this Pokemon brings to a team and the metagame.

QC Rejected 1/2

It's been a few days since the last post and this still hasn't reached a state for QC, so I'm gonna reassign this analysis. You seem to have the motivation but not the knowledge we expect from our writers. I'd take Minority's words to heart about good ways to get analysis-worthy information and work on that before jumping into C&C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)