Draft League Classic I: ORAS Cup I - Signups [Substitutes Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA, Exotic64, Arcanine1929, Schypher, Sparksss, mamabobo, Abstract_Face, Wobblebubbee, zuki_, ramulad, KyszeK, Minimick05, ODNS, Om69, Merp78, dragonssdream, DagBABA, COW2345678876543, cqiqi, Charwillusher, Golemitar, Mori Jung, lilricky, OhioGengar, Hachimaki, NineLimez, Taper, MishTheFish, Peekd88, FinnHH, jame9831, vanapt1, NeonPenguin8, gunsofire, Eldoctorgengar, Sushidelinquent, Pranay, Icelandic Feind, CelestialLucario, aquathunder145, anticipate, Sonrio, acusty47, LightUpFox

Please join the smogon draft server in order to take part in the ORAS Cup, tag myself or Lady Salamence to notify us, if you do not join by midday GMT tomorrow, your place in the tour will be forfeited. server link : https://discord.gg/TcNr8jgpnR

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Signups are closed, but the form will remain open for folks who wish to be on the substitute list. Use the form in the OP and join the Discord as always. There will be a grace period as SlickPanther mentioned above for signups before this post to join the server - you've been pinged for it if you aren't in the server yet. Drafts will take place on the server, so stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)