Drag (henny)

wishes

party for one
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
so, whose team are you guys on? still #TeamTuck but i'd live if naomi won simply for the fact that
she eliminated manila...
it do take nerve... i know she doesn't really have a high chance, but i'm excited to see her verse! and all of them really! should be a great wrap up to a phenomenal season, imo.

Cleo

Brown Seal? STUNNING!
is a Pre-Contributor
From day one, I’ve been Team Monique. And GIRL she did not disappoint. The final 4 queens are all fierce competitors though, and I could genuinely see any winning. Friday cannot come any sooner :sob:

I think trinity probably should/will win considering she's been successful in all-around in challenges and especially runways (plus the fact that Ru stops time to shower her with compliments whenever she breathes).

But I WANT Monique to win

She's the only funny one tbh, and the best moments of the season were 1) Manilla walking out with her silver dress, and 2) Monique painting that wall left to right instead of up and down. Also the judging was so erratic all season, and I think a couple of trinity's tops were undeserved (like the club challenge and the talent show) whereas Monique was definitely snubbed at least once. Her only flaw p much is that her runways are messy, but that probably would have been fixed if she had more time between S10 and as4 to make some money and get better outfits (especially since there were no sewing challenges lmao).

I'm kinda bummed that this season didn't live up to what I thought after the first few episodes. I thought it would rival as2 as the best and strongest season (by far), but we ended up with a bunch of mediocre challenges (lmao what the actual fuck @ Judy challenge and last week's sex in the city clown disaster), mostly meh runway themes and looks, and a final set of Queens that probably would have gone home early if they were on as2.

I think the real gag of the season rn is how instead of "jynkx/katya vs rolaskatox" drama, we have "trinity vs 4 black queens" drama. No matter who they crown, i'm eagerly awaiting the inevitable war of the racially-insensitive white twink fans.

Question: who do you all want to see for as5?

My top (unrealistic) cast would be Shea, Eureka, Yarlexis, Shangela (halleloo), Courtney, Willam (what a gag), kim chi, Ivy, yuhua, Serena cha cha

Cleo

Brown Seal? STUNNING!
is a Pre-Contributor
I think trinity probably should/will win considering she's been successful in all-around in challenges and especially runways (plus the fact that Ru stops time to shower her with compliments whenever she breathes).

But I WANT Monique to win

She's the only funny one tbh, and the best moments of the season were 1) Manilla walking out with her silver dress, and 2) Monique painting that wall left to right instead of up and down. Also the judging was so erratic all season, and I think a couple of trinity's tops were undeserved (like the club challenge and the talent show) whereas Monique was definitely snubbed at least once. Her only flaw p much is that her runways are messy, but that probably would have been fixed if she had more time between S10 and as4 to make some money and get better outfits (especially since there were no sewing challenges lmao).

I'm kinda bummed that this season didn't live up to what I thought after the first few episodes. I thought it would rival as2 as the best and strongest season (by far), but we ended up with a bunch of mediocre challenges (lmao what the actual fuck @ Judy challenge and last week's sex in the city clown disaster), mostly meh runway themes and looks, and a final set of Queens that probably would have gone home early if they were on as2.
^^^This. I agree with basically everything.

Also my AS5 Wishlist (i tried going with a more realistic approach): Jiggly Caliente, Peppermint, Asia O’Hara, Miz Cracker, Shea Coulee, Nina Bonina Brown, Ongina, Nina Flowers, Tammie Brown/S11 Queen, Joslyn Fox/S11 Queen

EV

:3
is a Battle Server Administratoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Super Moderator
Who the fuck are these S11 queens anyway.

As for AS4, Trintitty deserves it, but I can see it going to anyone except Naomi. Not shading her (she's a beautiful boy :blobuwu:), but I don't think one win + house down booting off Manila is gonna cut it. She's no Trixie outside Drag Race.

Seriously tho if Eureka is on AS5 I will be gooped. Free Nina Bonina, free Mayhem, free Courtney Act, free Kandy Ho, free Darienne Lake, free Blair, free Vivacious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)