NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
King_ > internet > blazade

There's an outside shot that blazade is lying but he's probably good. If you are the BPV and you were shot last night, then you know the truth. Maybe king is the watcher but as I've said previously nothing before really indicates him being so. If you were the BPV and you didn't get shot last night then you know for a fact that blazade is lying. Then again, you might just be dead and then it's back to square one. Hopefully this isn't the case though. Things usually have a pretty simple explanation so that's probably the case but you never know.

GL town

unvote

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure what to think here, but gut feeling tells me jalmont and king_ are the bad two of the three and blazade is good, but I could definitely be convinced otherwise, it's not a strong feeling.

I'll reread this day to see if I change my mind.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't want to give a free pass when the 3 other users you tagged are still Cell suspects (king being framer) and I want their opinions moving forward in case we don't get conclusive results from watcher/tracker (somehow).

Asek

Banned deucer.
I don't want to make a long post on mobile so don't expect much from me next cycle until we get near the end of it

Vote jalmont

Whilst I have service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)