UU Dragon Dance Kommo-o (QC 1/1) (GP 1/1)

Felixx

I'm back.

Kommo-o @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab

Ever since Gliscor left the tier, Kommo-o has slowly become a top-tier threat in the UU metagame! Kommo-o is able to utilize its massive bulk and unique typing well in combination with its access to Dragon Dance and strong STAB moves, allowing it easily set up on Pokemon such as Krookodile, Stakataka, and the newly-dropped Zeraora, and begin blowing holes in the opponent's team. While Kommo-o is very versatile in what items it can run, Dragonium Z is currently the best option, letting it overpower walls such as Hippowdon, Gligar, and Alomomola while not forcing it to be locked into Outrage to hit Psychic-types like Latias and Celebi. Kommo-o naturally fits on more offensive teams, so other wallbreakers such as Scizor and Hydreigon make for great partners, pressuring Mega Slowbro and giving Kommo-o a better chance of cleaning up late-game. Kommo-o is the most splashable Dragon Dance user in the entire UU tier, so you should definitely be giving this set a try!

Last edited:

Hilomilo

High-low My-low
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Good work overall. I'd replace Infernape with a better example, since its sets all have ways of at least 2HKOing Kommo-o which doesn't make it a very reliable setup target. I'd also change that last line to say something more specifically about the set than how Kommo-o is as a Pokemon in general, considering that the spotlight is on this specific set and not Kommo-o as a general Pokemon, which doesn't really require that its versatility is noted.

1/1

Felixx

I'm back.
Replaced Infernape w/ a Stakataka mention, and successfully replaced the last line, so sending this to GP.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
heyy

add remove (comments)

Kommo-o @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab

Every since Gliscor left the tier, Kommo-o has slowly become a top-(add hyphen)tier threat in the UU metagame! (don't capitalize) Kommo-o is able to utilize its massive bulk and unique typing well in combination with its access to Dragon Dance and strong STAB moves, allowing it easily set up on Pokemon such as Krookodile, Stakataka, and the newly-(add hyphen)dropped Zeraora, and begin blowing holes in the opponent's team. While Kommo-o is very versatile in what items it can run, Dragonium Z is currently the best option, letting it overpower walls such as Hippowdon, Gligar, and Alomomola while not forcing it to be locked into Outrage to hit Psychic-types like Latias and Celebi. Kommo-o naturally fits on more offensive teams, so other wallbreakers such as Scizor and Hydreigon make for great partners, both pressuring pressuring Mega Slowbro and giving Kommo-o a better chance of cleaning up late-(add hyphen)game. Kommo-o is the most splashable Dragon Dance user in the entire UU tier, so you should definitely be giving this set a try!

GP 1/1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)