• mandibuzz

• corviknight

• tornadus

• dragonite

Results are only viewable after voting.

skimmythegod

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Hello evryone! This is a really cool stall team built around dragonite and frens! Also this is my first RMT so plez no bully me D: I peaked 1684 with this team but i have tilted down to 1594 or smth ;-;

Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Aromatherapy

Slowking @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Future Sight
- Teleport

The team-

:ss/dragonite: :ss/clefable: :ss/quagsire: :ss/heatran: :ss/chansey: :ss/slowking:

:ss/dragonite:
Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Relaxed Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

I started building this team with this mon as the defensive set is really cool and checks a lot of mons in the tier. I am not really sure about the defensive set's ev spread so i went with max hp and defense. Earthquake and ice beam allows you to hit pokemon like garchomp, landorus and heatran. I chose with defog over heal bell since i added a cleric on my team.

:ss/clefable:
Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower

I added unaware clef as it beats setup sweepers like garchomp and weavile. Flamethrower lures in ferrothorn and completely destroys it, it also helps against mons like scizor and bisharp. It can also take hits from other physical attackers like dragonite, zeraora and dd pult.

:ss/quagsire:
Quagsire @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic

I added quagsire since my team was looking pretty weak to mons like bisharp and bu zeraora. I also wanted an electric immunity on this team. I usually lead with this bcuz it matches up well against some common leads like landorus, garchomp and swampert.

:ss/heatran:
Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

I added this as i wanted something for opposing stall and i couldnt beat mons like the pink blobs and pex with my current team. Heatran fixes this issue as it completely destroys both blissey and toxapex and also walls the quiver dance bug.

:ss/chansey:
Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Aromatherapy

I added chansey as its basically an auto add so stall as its the best special wall in the entire game. It provides rocks and a cleric for this team. The reason i chose it over blissey is because it can take pysical hits from mons like excadrill and zeraora.

:ss/slowking:
Slowking @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Future Sight
- Teleport

When i looked through my team, i realized i had 0 switchins to specs lele as heatran doesnt like focus blast. I added slowking as it fixed that issue and also provided a backup check for heatran. It can also pivot in on pokemon like slowking galar and tapu fini.

Threatlist-

:bisharp: - The biggest problem to this team. You have 0 switchins if its banded, the only thing you can try to do is play around with its moves. Sd isnt a problem as unaware quag walls it forever.

:kyurem: - Specs is a huge problem as if the opponent made the right prediction u cold basically lose a mon. Sub roost isnt that of a problem as clef can easily setup cm in front of it.

And that's it. I hope you liked this rmt and also please suggest some changes as i havent reached 1700's even once with this team but ive come really close to reaching 1700s ;-;
Thanks for reading, hope you have a good day :D

i've never seen banded bisharp because its not that common but yeh kyurem us a problem to everyone.u do have chansey so just switch chansey into kyurem and use toss.the kyurem can't keep swaping in because of rocks.really easy to abuse.

skimmythegod

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
i've never seen banded bisharp because its not that common but yeh kyurem us a problem to everyone.u do have chansey so just switch chansey into kyurem and use toss.the kyurem can't keep swaping in because of rocks.really easy to abuse.
Uhhh i think banded bisharp is pretty common in 1500+ ladder since ive seen it a lot and also chansey has a chance of getting 2hkoed by specs focus blast after rocks.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Kyurem Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 276-326 (39.2 - 46.3%) -- 26.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

well i guess i wouldn't know because i only get close to 1500's.I guess u could always stall out all the blasts with roost dragonite or soft boiled with chansey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)