Ability: Drought
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Careful Nature
- Heat Crash
- Thunder Punch
- Rock Slide
- Precipice Blades

I put AV Groudon in to improve my match ups w/ most special attackers. Heat Crash was suggested to me, idk that it's better than Fire Punch, but it seems fine. Thunderpunch is for an accurate hit on Ogre, could go for Shadow Claw or w/e. Rock Slide for more acc than Stone Edge and flinch, mainly under tr as I have no Spe. Precipice Blades seem better to me for the 20 BP, at the cost of a lesser amount of acc. I could be convinced though. Careful seems better than Adamant w/ AV, although idk if it should then be max SpD on top of that.

1663031751532.png

Drampa @ Focus Sash
Ability: Berserk
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Glare
- Flamethrower
- Thunder

I wanted to use this for some time, due to Berserk, good SpA, and a very wide movepool. Dragon Pulse is chosen over Draco Meteor for accuracy and no SpA drop. I don't always max, and +1 Max SpA Dragon Pulse is usually enough when SE. If not SE, another move is often preferred anyways. Sash to guarantee(essentially) the Berserk boost, I find I often don't need it due to decent bulk and investment, but it matters quite a bit stil. Glare is mainly for Max Guard, otherwise I might go Shadow Ball for Caly-S(they don't take boosted Dragon Pulse well though.) Flamethrower over Fire Blast is recent, Drampa at +1 still can't ohko Caly-I w/o sun. It does reduce chances vs. Zacian, open to thoughts. Thunder is very important, I do bad w/ Ogre and Yveltal. Fun mon to use. My favorite from here, not planning to remove, though set advice is welcome.

1663031609112.png

Cresselia (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Lunar Dance
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Trick Room

Originally I wanted to use Cresselia because of Lunar Dance. It hasn't actually been as good, or even ok, as I thought. Open to suggestions. Put in screens cause Cress is Taunt bait w/ an attack or not, so I might as well not have one and go full support. tr is for Drampa, as well as the rest of my generally slow team.

1663032538469.png

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Sunsteel Strike

I really like the SD NDM set I've made, SpD to take Reshiram but more relevantly Ogre sometimes, and it even took a defensive Eternatus' Mystical Fire w/ the sub. That isn't the main point of sub though, the point is actually Charm Chansey. They should be very rare in this meta, but are evil. I've had a moderately positive experience w/ this, often cause of WP. Boosting either defense maxed is very good.

1663032239050.png

Excadrill @ Expert Belt
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Def / 4 SpD / 28 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb
- Iron Head
- Shadow Claw

This is here for Zekrom mainly. It doesn't do so bad otherwise even, despite legends. EVs take NDM EQ un-maxed, and Dialga LO Max Quake maxed. Lots of other stuff too. Spe is mainly for max Zacian in sand. Max Atk and Expert Belt to do as much damage as I can w/o taking from the relatively decent bulk w/ these EVs. Standard STABs, Rock Tomb is for utility when tr is gone, I only really need rock to set sand, not so much for damage. Shadow Claw gets Caly-S. Often takes Close Combat from Zacian maxed, always takes Jolly ones.

1663032711123.png

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Geomancy
- Moonblast

This is here largely for Yveltal. Focus Blast is mainly for Dialga. My answer to Urshifus, mainly SS. Gimps me vs. Zacian(crit Moonblast into Focus Blast-think tr-still did not ko,) but Groudon and NDM do good w/ those. This is somewhat helpful for the odd Zygarde too, though it hasn't been of great use. I think I use Drampa more.

Ogre is my biggest issue, I'm most looking to replace Cress cause of it. I dislike Yveltal and Marshadow, but that's all that comes to mind even though I lose a lot more than I win(I promise it's not the Drampa. That's actually saved me plenty and only rarely is it the one to let me down most.) Well, I dislike the trend of Fling Light Ball Groudon. I imagine T-Wave would be about as bad. I'm playing a lot more, I guess for Drampa's sake lol, so it's a good sample size. Good enough to say that there's a lot of room for improvement.

EDIT: Changed all but NDM and Exca. Probably doing worse, it was always bad so hard to say.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)