Dreamteam-Offensive Team(Final BW RMT)

Dreamteam

By Superpowerdude (SpDude)​

Hello everyone it is Superpowerdude here! This here has to be my most favourite team i ever used. I didnt ladder with it because my PO app for my andriod app is outdated therefore it crashes everytime my opponent sends out a threrian *Spits* however it doesnt mean this team is bad in the slightest! Actaully this team is quite good and it is based around Scrafty. Scrafty has been one of my favourite pokemon ever since the start of Black and White. I wanted to also try and make a Offense team as apposed to my previous team as well as make this team weatherless. This team also includes daul screen espeon. Where most daul screen sweepers are fast and frail I have decided to use Dragon Dance Scrafty, Bulky Scizor and Acrobat Gliscor because bulky sweepers are impossible to break in daul screens!​

Team Building Process

This is where my team started the Ghetto lizard and the Sun Cat lol I wanted to use daul screens espeon and I obviously was going to use Scrafty​

I also knew I wanted to make weatherless offense so I chucked in heatran for a Stealthrocker with a offensive touch​

I wanted a revenge Killer one that Could OHKO Terakion adn Latios came to Mind he also has perfect synergy with Heatran.​

I wanted a second sweeper one that could Kick ass just like Scrafty and why not use the pokemon often regarded as the best in Ou?​

Lastly I needed a Glue for this team Dragonite did Nice as a parashuffler and a Fighting resist But I found its stealthrock weakness was annoying and I didnt feel like making room for a rapid spinner also this made me a little terakion weak​

So Gliscor then took his place keeping a fighting resist but being a better utility poke and glue for this team overall and that is MY DREAMTEAM!!!​

The team went through many changes for the better except no members changed. Crackinskulls suggested Tyranitar over Heatran as a Stealth rocker and a bulky pivot that could dish out lots of damage. After some testing Tyranitar was in he fits in so nicely to cancel out the rain thats going around as well as activate gliscors Sand veil. The residual damage works wonders with this team in letting it wear out opposing mons and now my team looks like quite the unorthodoz sand team!​

Skarmory was a great edition to this team for getting up spikes while still being able to check Fighting types for Scrafty. Spikes also help Scrafty gain Moxie Boosts​

An In Depth Look

Twotales (Espeon) (M) @ Light Clay
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Baton Pass
- Hidden Power [Ice]​

This is a somewhat standard Daul screen espeon and it fits perfectly on my team. Max speed and hp so you have enough speed and bulk to get daul screens up as fast as possible. Magic Bounce is great in making sure my opponent cant set up any hazards early on and makes them have to set it up later whilst sweepers are setting up in my opponents face. Baton Pass is a recent addition to espeon and helps me avoid being pursuit bait, this actaully saved me in one of my battles getting a banded ttar to pursuit on Scrafty or Scizor lets you grab a boost and start sweeping! It works wonders for this team. I went with Hidden Power Ice as apposed to fire and fighting because steels dont need to get countered with HP fire because they cant set up anything with Magic Bounce Hidden power fighting isnt needed because Scrafty can deal with Tyranitar meaning hidden power ice is the best to take on dragons and to Ko dragonite after stealth rock damage. Light Clay is used over leftovers for the duration of the screens changing them to 8 turns as apposed to 5​

Sanday (Tyranitar) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge​

Tyranitar is a great addition to this team for many reasons. 1 he covers Heatrans place perfectly as a Offensive Stealth rocker, Volcarona check and a powerful weilder of a fire type move. Tyranitar how ever brings more to the table then Heatran because it has Sand Stream. Sand Stream helps cancel out my opponents weather (Rain) and puts on my own weather raising Tyranitars Speciall defense stat to 468 and making him able to take many speciall hits. Apart from that sand also activates my Gliscors Sand Veil as well as wears dows the opponents team with residaul damage. Stealth rocks are on this set for Obvious reasons. Pursuit is to trap the lati twins as well as weakend weather starters. Fire Blast is to demolish steels. Where as Stone Edge is a highpowered stab but is there almost exclusivly for Volcarona.​

Bluey (Latios) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Thunderbolt
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock​

Latios Out speeds alot of things I will face. That makes me feel pretty good when i use him to revenge kill. However his main use is to break walls. He trys to dent Physical walls that hinder Scrafty and Scizor as well as be and immiediate offensive threat at with expert belt. I used to run the calm mind set with no recovery but i realised in sandstorm he would get worn down to quickly. He doesnt usaully last long but he usaully gets his job done to weaken the opposing team. Perhaps switching Psychock to Recover may help but Psychock is quite importanat for Blisseys and Chanseys. Draco Meteor is for stab damage only resisted by steels and then Hp Fire is used to get steels wanting to sponge a Draco Meteor and Thunderbolt is for rain teams.​

LobSTAR (Scizor) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Roost​

My first sweeper and an absolute beast one at that! With Daul Screens up my Opponent cant stop Scizor from getting a Swords dance (or even multiple) and start weakening his team. What Scizor doesnt make up for in Coverage he makes up for sheer power and priority in Bullet Punch. Besides Scraftys Drain Punch and Heatran are used to dispatch steels. Swords Dance is in there so I can double my attack obviously Bug Bite and Bullet Punch are used for there stab and technician boosted power as well as bullet punches priority. and finally Roost is used so that I can get some Hp back which is always nice. However the best thing about this set By far is the Lum berry with the mass number of rain teams that cant use fire moves to get rid of Scizor They can only rely on Scald burns and Brelooms Spore usaully things that i can By pass with a Lum getting a free turn to get to +2! Scizors eves maximize his speical BUlk and Hp while still having immense attacking power. Even if Scizor cant get a Clean sweep it can still revenge with Bullet punch and can still take out key threats Like Alakazam and Reuniclus. He aslo acts as Flash Fire bait for Heatran often letting Heatran pick up a boost and maybe even sweep a weakend or unprepared sun team!​

Hard Body (Skarmory) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind​

Skarmory is a great addition on the Dreamteam because he works harmoniously with Scrafty. For one he can check a multitude of fighting types with Brave Bird which helps Scrafty heaps but the main reason I chose him was to stack spikes. Stacking spikes helps wear down the opponents team in conjunction with sand to help Scrafty pick up a moxie boost easier! ever since Skarmory has come on board to put down Spikes my team is winning more. Roost is the obvious recovery move while Whirlwind is for phazing out set up sweepers.​

Spdude (Scrafty) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Ice Punch​

If this Scrafty is nicknamed after me you know its good right ;) Anway Scrafty doesnt joke around and is the most ferioucous sweeper to ever Set up inside daul screens, It is pretty much garunteed to get 3 dragon dances in daul screens against any attacks that arent super effective Scrafty comes in when the field is clear and walls have been broken by Latios or other sweep attempts from Scizor. Once enough boosts are accumulated Scrafty starts plowing through teams with his Moxie boosted power. Drain Punch is the main stab move and helps get Hp back which is awesome Crunch is Another great stab and helps against the Psychichs and Ghosts that can take drain punches, Finally Ice Punch is to Ko dragons and flying types which are threats to scraftys without ice punch. The evs Maximise Scraftys attack and speed because his defenses are already high. Scrafty has got a rather unusaul stat spread for a effective dragon dance sweeper having defensive stats of 65/115/115 an attack stat of 90 and a speed stat of 58. The reason why Scrafty is good is because of its natural bulk helps it boost up his speed and attack Boosting these low stats to respectable levels and letting scrafty out speed most pokes. After this is done Scrafty can abuse his low hp by KO`ing the pokemon he was setting up on with Drain Punch and recovering most damage sustained due to his low Hp. After that Scraftys attack boosts from moxie giving him terrorizing attack even though his base attack is 90. At +6 Scrafty reahces 1116 attack which is more then enough to say gg to the opponent. Honestly it seems that not to much people use Scrafty any more he is my favourite non legendary and seems to me to be quite an underated threat with alot of dragons and steels running around one might not know how weak there team is to this little guy, but thats ok I like it that way makes it easier for me to win :)​

Importable

(so you can test the team before you rate it and check out Scraftys UNSTOPABLE POWER!! lol )​

Twotales (Espeon) (M) @ Light Clay
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Sanday (Tyranitar) (M) @ Leftovers​
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge

Bluey (Latios) (M) @ Expert Belt
- Thunderbolt
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock

LobSTAR (Scizor) (M) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Hard Body (Skarmory) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

Spdude (Scrafty) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Conclusion

Thankyou for taking the time to view my rmt! I hope you enjoyed and liked my team feel free to give me a Luvdisc if you liked my team as I would greatly appreciate it :)! Also please give me any advice or suggestions about this team you may have and I will Consider it no matter what it is although I would like Scrafty to stay aswell as Daul Screen Espeon because they form the theme for this team. Also feel free to give idead on how to adapt this team to the B/W2 metagame. So that will end my rmt!​

Threat List (in Progress)​

Regular Threat
Moderate Threat
Huge Threat

Tyranitar:
  • Choice Band - Usaully I leed of with Gliscor Sub to see what he is going to do ( and maybe get some sand viel hax) then proceed to sd then eq
  • Choice Scarf - If its choice scarf I see what move it is locked into and act apporopraitly threatening it out with one of my sweepers that resists its attacks Stone edge/Crunch-Scrafty, Superpower/Pursuit- Gliscor
  • Dragon Dance - Sub with Gliscor SD then Ko with earthqauke
Rotom-W:
  • Choice Scarf / Specs - Rotom alone is not dangerous but in a volt turn chain it can be annoying as it can volt switch on Latios, Scrafty and Espeon then go into Scizor who can Superpower/U-turn/Pursuit although Scrafty has got some dds or daul screens are up Rotom isnt to hard to deal with players who use him smartly can be problemental.
  • Support - Espeon can get daul screens up on him and in daul screens Scizor can set up a SD and Bug bite it to death
Scizor:
  • Choice Band - Usaully I can bait it into getting locked into a certain move where my sweepers can set up on it. in a 1v1 Heatran resists Bullet Punch and can Outspeed and 1hko with Lava Plume
  • Swords Dance - Heatran can scare out Scizor all day.
  • Bulky Swords Dance - See Swords Dance although in rain it may be able to take a lava plume but it cant Ko with any of its coverage options aside from brick break which also breaks my screens :(
Dragonite:
  • Choice Band - Chocie Banded Versions can Unfortunatly revenge my sweepers with Extreme Speed If it is not locked into extreme speed espeon can 1hko it with hp ice after stealthrock and if it is locked in to Extreme speed I can send in Heatran or Scizor.
  • Dragon Dance - They always try setting up on espeon and espeon just needs to use reflect then Hp Ice twice or once ith stealthrock which is normally the case.
  • Mixed - see Dragon Dance
  • Parashuffler - Annoying to deal with but gets worn down by Espeons Hp ice and he cant thunder wave Espeon
  • Rain Abuse - see Dragon Dance
Politoed:
  • Choice Specs / Scarf - Espeon can get up daul screens on these sets and depending on what its locked into (Usaully Hydro Pump/Scald/Surf) I can switch in Latios and threaten with Thunderbolt If he predicts my Latios to switch in he may go for Ice Beam and I will find that out whilst setting daul screens then either go out to Heatran to get rocks up or Scizor to immeidiatly threaten his team with a SD.
  • 3 Attacks - Pretty much smae as above I can daul screen on it go into Latios to thunderbolt or Scizor to SD the only difference Is my Espeon sustains less damage when getting the screens up and I cant switch my Heatran on Politoed
Heatran:
  • Standard - Offensive Varaints that dont carry Air Baloon can be Ko`ed with Gliscors earthqauke Espeon can bounce back Stealthrock attempts and daul screen on Heatran while Scrafty can set up on Heatran in daul screens and get health lost while setting up by using drain punch
Jirachi:
  • Substitute + Calm Mind / Wish + Calm Mind - Can Be Ko`oed by Gliscors Earthqauke as it sets up they often think I am toxic stall so they sub up on the first turn and so do I If I play right I can Ko Jirachi at +2 or behind a sub.
  • Expert Belt - see Substitute+calm mind / Wish+Calm Mind
  • Choice Scarf - These are acceptionaly anoying. Unless I know it is Scarfed I will send in Gliscor who will get Ko`oed by Ice Punch ones with trick can cripple my sweepers and ones with U-turn can dodge Heatran and deal big damage to Espeon and Latios With that said Heatran does good at checking it with Lava Plume Also If it Koes Gliscor and is Locked into Ice Punch my Scizor can set up a SD and avoid any Freeze atttempt with Lum Berry.
Latios:
  • Life Orb / Expert Belt - A bit problmental if daul screens isnt up but if it is up Scrafty can set up on it Ko with Crunch and pick up a moxie boost, and Heatran can take a hit and toxic it regardless of wether screens are up or not.
  • Choice Scarf / Specs - Usaully I will send in Heatran and see what it is locked into then act accordingly Thunderbolt-Gliscor, Psychock-Scrafty Draco Meteor- Stay in and Toxic it or go to Scizor, and Hidden Power Fire/Ice-Stay in and Toxic it or go to Scizor if Hp is Ice. ALthough trick is a bit annoying it then makes Latios Outspeed or weaker.
  • Calm Mind - In Daul Screens Scrafty can set up along side it and take it out with Crunch Also Heatran can wear it down with Toxic+Protect.
Reuniclus:
  • Calm Mind - In Daul Screens Scrafty can Set up Alongside it and sweep where as Scizor can set up a quick SD and then Ko with Bug Bite wether in Screens or not.
  • Offensive Trick Room - A Bit annoying Although Scizor can set up While its trickrooming take a Hit and then Ko Back unless it is carrying Hp fire Otherwise an Acrobatics from Gliscor would do a decent chunk and in Daul Screens any of my sweepers can tank a Hit and retaliate.
Haxorus:
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band - Espeon can getUp reflect on the Banded Varaint and If it goes for Outrage I can just switch in Heatran to Toxic it or Scizor To Sd then Ko.
  • Dragon Dance - Espeon can go for Screens but some carry Brick break however Espeon can get reflect up then suprise 2hko with Hp ice no matter what Haxourus does
  • Double Dance - See dragon dance.
Ninetales:
  • Nasty Plot -Can set up Screens Go to heatran and toxic stall him.
  • Choice Specs - see nasty plot
  • Special Attacker - see nasty plot.
Conkeldurr:
  • Bulk Up - Espeon can get reflect up and go for Psychic to 2hko if he starts spamming Payback I can switch to Scizor when reflect is up get a SD and Ko with Bullet Punch
  • Flame Orb + 3 Attacks - see Bulk Up.
Celebi:
  • Nasty Plot Sweeper - Espeon can Daul Screen and Scrafty can set up a dd and Ko with Crunch.
  • Tinkerbell - I can Daul Screen with Espeon while and it cant do much back gets Spa drop from Leafstorm and cant thunderwave me because it gets bounce back with the SpA drop I can bring Heatran to Ko or to bait the thunder wave and send back Espeon.
  • Choice Specs / Choice Scarf - Can set Up Screens then Go to Scrafty and set up or Latios as Celebi cant touch Latios and I have Hp fire.
Terrakion:
  • Double Dance - I can set up Screens on it Send out Scizor or Gliscor then swords dance + Bullet Punch/Earthqauke respectivly.
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band - Just because it gets good coverage on alot of my team and only Scizor can revenge with Bullet Punch and Scrafty can revenge the Choice Scraf varaint at +3.
  • Substitute + Swords Dance - see Double Dance Although after screens espeon might have to Psychic to prevent subs, Until he Koes Espeon then I can revenge with Scizor/Gliscor

Final Glance

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hey,
This is a good team, very hard to fault it. However I noticed SD Lucario carrying Ice Punch will be a pain for you to face. This is easily fixed by giving Gliscor 216Spd EV's he will outspeed and KO Adamant Lucario because otherwise you are relying on Dual Screens to beat him. Opposing Dragon Dance Scrafty also look annoying to face. Other Fighters like Conkelldurr and Calm Mind Virizion would also be slightly problematic, Conkelldurr especially after guts.Although you have 3 Fighting resist's, Gliscor wont be doing much against the aforementioned ones with their coverage moves and Toxic could activate either Lum Berry or Guts. Thats why I think you should consider AcroBat Gliscor over your current set. Although you lose Toxic Orb recovery, you gain an important check to many fighters that would otherwise hinder you.
With that GL, Gliscor set below
Gliscor @ Flying Gem
Nature:Jolly (+Spd -SpA)
Trait: Sand Veil
EV's: 252HP/40Atk/216Spd
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Acrobatics
-Ice Fang/Substitute

Hey man great team. This will get a luvdisc from me.

I think this team would like gliscor to setup rocks more than heatran since gliscor gets rocks from tutor in BW2 I believe. So you could change out toxic to stealth though you lose out on a way to stall and are more hard pressed to get it up before an ice attack comes, it causes switches which gives more chances to pull it off than heatran since heatrans weaknesses are mostly in coverage attacks or main STABS.

I would also try scarf heatran over its offensive counterpart. Scarf heatran tears teams to shreds if they aren't prepared and can rain on a dragons day with hidden power ice.

The minor thing now would just to change latios' item to specs since heatran is the scarf user. Plus it is dishes more damage.

That's all I can think of that could potentially make the team better. I like this team. I would try it out myself if I didn't suck with half the members of this team.

Thankyou asek! I knew Gliscor had to change somewhat and this set looks pretty promising I will definatly test this out and i am glad that you like my team!

and nintal3s you brought up some pretty interasting suggestions i will test when i have the updated version of the team biulder except scarftran cant outspeed terakion where as latios can

Hey Superpowerdude,
nice team you got there i can spot a few familiar faces from my old rmt's. A few things i wanted to say is first off are the dual screens that important i mean all your guys are already so bulky it seems like a waste of a moveslot. i expected to see DD scrafty coz with dual screens it is pretty much a guaranteed DD. I would personally change him to DD scrafty or change gliscor to a more offensive set like AcroBat. Just a nitpick, latios is not going to be doing much with HP Fire now that every second team is a rain team. If you really want you team to be able to hold its own against the therians then a scarfed Thundurus-T would fit in nicely as it will wreck rain teams and force unconsensual sex apon those tornadus-T's which i would say is a big threat to your team pretty much 6-0ing you straight up. A more unorthadox but (arguably) more effective thing you could use is scarfed ditto. No jokes btw he can outspeed them all, copy all of thundurus' stat boost and volt absorb. 2HKO tornadus and if used correctly can also rape rain teams. Oh and please don't switch to scarftran it really isnt nearly as effective as it used to be. I am really struggling to see espeons purpose here so IMO he would be the first to go. A calm mind reun will calm mind in the face of many of the new threats that are mainly specially oriented. Another option is a TTar which will strip off 50% of hurricane/ thunders accuracy and go with the whole bulky offense theme. on the whole a great team and refreshingly different from the standard teams nowadays. if you need any help just PM me.

sorry gtg right now i will edit this post with more stuff

Thanks for the rate CrackinSKulls Espeon Daul Screens Is really awesome Scraftys Bulk up set is near impossible to stop in daul screens although I havent tried ddance Scrafty so i will give that a go Also I have been testing Acrobats Gliscor and it has been working much better then the poison heal one in daul screens it gets enough bulk and can check so many fighting threats to scrafty. I forgot to edit him in earlier But i will do now. Scarf Thunderous-T seems like a great Idea although I would miss Latioses speed however I havent got the B/W2 team builder yet and I want to make finishing touches to this team before I worry about the new meta, but great suggestion nonetheless because I am probally going to adapt this team to the B/W2 meta Hidden power fire is pretty good for getting the suprise hit on ferrothorns expecting dracos although your correct about the abundance of rain. Also Skarmbliss is a bit problemental to this team or Skarmory in general so if I put thunderbolt over hidden power fire that would help. It would also give my Latios perfect ivs making me be able to outspeed pretty much every poke I verse besides Choice scarf Ninjask (lol) Besides I have Heatran to take out Ferrothorn thanks for the rates guys and keep them coming!

Hi there!

This is a neat team you have here, setting up screens immediately while also blocking hazards, to try and pull off a sweep with Gliscor / Scizor / Scrafty. One thing I have noticed however, is that you are pretty weak to common VoltTurn teams. Rotom can Volt Switch out of your only Electric Resist, Latios into Scizor who can trap it with Pursuit, or just U-Turn out continuing the chain. While you do have a Gliscor that resists Volt Switch, I don't think you'll be wanting to switch it in to Rotom considering you can't do anything in return. To help with this weakness, I think you could try Hidden Power [Fire] > Thunderbolt on Latios. Hidden Power [Fire] helps you to eliminate Scizor, breaking down the VoltTurn chain, this will bring a lot of pressure off your team as you don't have to continuously switch out from Latios or Espeon fearing U-Turn. This is especially convenient as your team lacks a spinner, and you will want to limit your switching out to as little as possible.

As a result of this change, you now have a pretty big weakness to Gyarados, the Substitute Dragon Dance set in particular. It easily gets free Substitutes against Scrafty, Espeon, Heatran and Scizor, as nothing on your team phazes it out. From here it can easily Dragon Dance against any of your aforementioned team members and starting to hit everything on your team hard. After a couple Dragon Dances, only Latios will be able to outspeed and break the Substitute, but Gyarados will be able to beat Latios after a couple Dragon Dances. To help you with this problem, I recommend trying a bulky Rotom-W over your current Scrafty. To me, it doesn't seem like Scrafty does a whole lot for your team. It needs a Bulk Up or two before it can actually do anything worth mentioning. Rotom-W gives you a solid answer to Gyarados and Mamoswine, while synergizing well with your other team mates.

If you choose to add Rotom into your team, I think you could also change your Scizor set. Given that your team has a Stealth Rock user, and a Magic Bounce user, it will not be hard for you to get hazards on your opponent's side of the field. It seems kind of silly that you are not making the most of this. Rotom and Scizor both force switches very easily, quickly racking up hazard damage for your opponent to the point where Latios or Gliscor can come in and deal with them easily. The Scizor set I think you should try is an Iron Plate Scizor variant. This particular set does a number of things for your team. First of all, it bluffs the Choice Band set very well, if your opponent thinks you are banded they will switch accordingly to predict said move. If you Swords Dance on the switch, and then hit their switch-in with a +2 Bullet Punch or U-Turn, it will dent their main switch-in to Scizor hard, if not OHKO'ing it. This set also goes hand in hand with Rotom-W, with their Volt Switch and U-Turn combo.

Cool team, hope I helped!

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SAtk / 144 Spd
Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp / Pain Split

Scizor (M) @ Iron Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 160 SDef
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- U-Turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

• Hidden Power [Fire] > Thunderbolt on Latios
• Bulky Rotom-W > Bulk Up Scrafty
• Iron Plate Scizor > Swords Dance Scizor

hi there nice team man. what i noticed and disliked about the team is that espeon has hp-ice i dont know where you're obviously going with that except dragons and grass. i recommend you try hp-fire cause scizor can be a major troll to your team if you don't take precaution. your heatran look more manueverable with air ballon instead of leftover. i know it a once in a life time item but when use correctly can take down dragon threats like earthpower hydreigon, dragonite and not to mention the big threat salamence. you also lack phazers, a dragontail over payback can work as a special wall phazer and in due time a physical wall after +2 bulk up.

Sayonara

don't forget
Hi, Superpowerdude! Nice team. I see a big weakness to Volcarona, as it can rip your team apart after a couple of Quiver Dances. Fire Blast wrecks Scizor and Gliscor, while Bug Buzz takes out Latios, Espeon and Scrafty. Hidden Power Ground kills Heatran. To solve this problem, I would replace Scrafty by a Choice Scarf Terrakion. Removing Scrafty removes a weakness to Bug. Terrakion resists both of Volcarona's STABs, and it outspeeds +1 Volcarona and can take it out with a STAB Stone Edge. It is also faster and more powerful than Scrafty. Close Combat is its main STAB move, wrecking opponents like Ferrothorn and Heatran. X-Scissor deals a lot of damage to Psychic-types who resist Close Combat, such as Reuniclus. Finally, Earthquake offers coverage to help you deal with Tentacruel and Toxicroak. If you opt to use a Choice Scarf Terrakion, then I would change Latios' item from Choice Scarf to Expert Belt. This item is amazing at bluffing a Choice item, and if played correctly, allows you to get an additional KO and eliminate walls. For example, if you use Draco Meteor on Scizor, it will think you're locked into the move and will switch. However, you can then take it out with a boosted Hidden Power Fire, which takes out one of Latios' counters. I'd replace Latios' Psychic by Psyshock to help against Virizion and Blissey, and I'd replace Trick by Hidden Power Fire. Finally, I'd go with Surf over Thunderbolt in order to deal with Heatran, and it can also be used to 2HKO Tyranitar (after Stealth Rock!). Cool team, and good luck.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf | Justified
Jolly Nature | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Close Combat | Stone Edge | X-Scissor | Earthquake

Thanks for the rates guys i would prefer to keep scrafty in this team because it is one of my favourute pokes and something i had in mind when building this team.

I am testing dd scrafty like crackinskulls suggested in conjunction with e-belt latios as because scrafty is boosting his speed I dont need a revenge killer and i cant afford to lose either thunderbolt or hp fire on latios because it opens me up to certian threats skarmory and gyarados in particular. The bulky rotom serms interasting and I will probally test him out somehow if i can find a spot for him during testing. also hidden poeer ice is important on espeon to stop dragons from setting up on him

Bump wanna get more rates and the possible luvdiscs ;)

But seriously can I please get some more rates It would be a shame if I wrote up this rmt and barely got any rates so please?

Hey so i was just looking over this and i think DD moxiemence may be more effective but im guessing you aren't going replace it. anyway i don't really see much value with heatran especially as the insane prevalence of rain will dampen his moves so i was thinking that if you replace espeon with dual screens azelf you can shift rocks across and open up a slot. anyway im just thinking aloud really so i will post some more once i come up with better ideas

EDIT: also it is worthnoting that mence resists fire blast, bug buzz and is immune to hp ground

Interasting point about salamence Crackinskulls he also resists giga drain he seems like a great check to volc and still a threatening moxie sweeper. Scrafty is the reason of thus teams existence so I probally wont change him but there is always the option. volc with hp ground is a big threat but i think I might go back to air baloon heatran to help with this i know rain is a dominatung weatger but my team needs a steel to deal with dragons and heatran often picks up a flashfire boost from scizor baiting the fire move but thats ok because this is my go to team and I will have enough time to test out many chanfes the bulky rotom wash that jimbon suggested may help me in rain oh and iam also testing psyshock over irecover on latios. Thank you again for the help chesto resto scrafty also seems to be pretty nice and keep the rates coming!

Bumping because I have made some changes to my sets Giving my Heatran a completly new set to be a bulky pivot and handle rain and Volcarona better and Psychock on Latios to effectivly wear down Skarmbliss

i was looking over the team again and you know how much i love the harlem boy so i want to see him perform at his best. now looking over it becomes apparent that your entire team is outsped and 2hkod by tornadus-t. heatran is the only one that resists hurricane but is dispatched of quickly with focus blast/ superpower. Scizor is the only one that can reliably revenge him but will be hard pressed to find an entrance. Behind light screen your team may be a little safer however this is not a reliable way to counter THE top tier threat of late. this is why i strongly advise running a thundurus-t over latios as it avoid the 2hko (narrowly but who can do it reliably) and will force him out, an ample opportunity to set up substitute or agility and sweep. just my two cents worth anyway good luck and luvdisc'd

EDIT: also i think specially defensive tyranitar will be more useful over heatran

Yes this is quite true Crackingskulls although I can log on to Pokemon showdown for some wierd reason and they havent made the new teaam builder for the android app on po I have still been playing in the Black and white meta. with that being said Thunderous-T seems like the best pokemon for the job in transistioning to the new meat as I have theorymond what I would do If a Tornadus-T did attack and its coverage options would make it a huge threat to my team. Thunderous-T is awesome I may try the sub or agility set but then again I might go for the scrarf set. Also Spiecal defense T-Tar is something I have to try it helps me a little against Volcarona and It fufills its rolls much like Heatran the only downside of Tyranitar would be I dont have a steel type any more and that the original goal of this team was to be weatherless however I will test him nonetheless as he also makes Gliscor more threatening with sand viel. Thanks for the rate and the Luvdisc Crackinskulls I am very greatful :)

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Hmmm pretty cool team. Honestly though, i'd much rather run fire gem light screen espeon over your current set. it works really well on this kind of team (i have a very similar team), and fire gem allows you to beat forry ferro skarm etc and surprise ko scizor so you dont lose momentum by having to switch out. honestly, you seem to have a whole lot of dragonite coverage so i think hp ice is a bit overkill. id also rather run balloon hp ice sr tran over your current set. you have gastrodon and jellicent covered fine (espeon does p well vs both) and hp ice balloon tran is an awesome pivot and beats opposing sr tran (light screen bp espeon to your tran for a flash fire boost) as well as being much safer against sun, because otherwise dugtrio kinda bones you

one last thing i can suggest is life orb calm mind latios over your current set. it smashes everything (you dont even need hp fire imo, scizor is covered fine) with psyshock/surf/dragon pulse.

with hp fire fire gem espeon luring/beating unsuspecting ferrothorn, this latios becomes much more dangerous. you have scrafty/scizor to beat tyranitar as well, so with some smart double switching you can get easy set ups in which is cool

so in short
light screen / baton pass / hp fire / psychic espeon @ fire gem
cm lo latios
balloon heatran

hope this helped :toast:

edit: bp espeon is also cool cause you can come in on bulky stealth rockers and baton pass to scrafty/glisc/scizor if they go to tar

Het august thanks for the rate! I am happy to see an experienced team rater rate my team. Hp ice espeon has bwen working great for dragons although with hp ice heatran I have enough pokes that can dispatch dragonite and other dragons. But my I ask why baton pass on espeon? the only reason i csn find baton passing to be useful is to avoid getting pursuit trapped but he can take scizor one onone with hp fire and scrafty,gliscor and scizor can take on ttar so can you please explain that? anyway these changes all sound very interasting and i look forward to testing them all out cm latios is really great so I have 4 set up sweepers that can destroy the opponent thaks for the rate!

I just test your team on Showdown and it worked quiet well but it gave me alot of trouble when facing other heatrans (specially the offensive or scarfed one), I also often missed the sheer power of Scizor so I changed some set's:

Pumex (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 244 HP / 44 SDef / 220 Spd
Calm Nature
- Torment
- Substitute
- Protect
- Lava Plume

Torment Tran is allways good to have and good to use cuz It's just annoying as hell, let you play alot of mindgames (for more pressure) and checks its counters well.
Now you must be thinking: "Where are my SR.... o_o" Here's the answere: "If you are smart Espeon will do this job with it's Trait: Magic Bounce.

Celer (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Surf
- Psyshock

Here comes CM-Latios, most people expect them to be choiced (most of the times specs but I still faced some scarfed onces all well...) insteed you'll setup and sweep! (works damn well with that espeon!).

Ultio (Scizor) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite

I choosed a more offensive Scizor cuz I missed it's sheer power. Jolly Nature here to outspeed stuff. Superpower over Brick Break to annihilate Skarm if it switches in after SD.

Murus (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Impish Nature
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Swords Dance

I used this Gliscor insteed of the Acrobat cuz I needed someone able to take physical hits better (this one does) and to be able to setup and still deal damage after +2.

So this is what I changed...
But really a cool team you built there!

Espeon will do this job with it's Trait: Magic Bounce
Just wanted to add that in my experience magic bounce users should still pack a spinner because the fundamental difference between magic bounce and rapid spin is that rapid spin ensures that you can rid yourself of hazards whereas when magic bounce comes into play generally both parties will have hazards up. If your opponent packs a spinner that is already a considerable disadvantage and while it will ruin stall it could put you on the back foot. anyway just something to think about...

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Baaton pass will still be pursuited...
with baton pass you escape pursuit from anything slower than you, ie: tyranitar. baton pass helps you keep offensive momentum against tyranitar switch ins so you can find opportunities to get boosts with set up sweepers. think of it as having all the benefits of double switching but with much much less risk

@August I see the benefits of Bp espeon and all your other changes are working well espiecally cm Latios. I only thought it was for avoiding pursuit but it also gives you the upper hand in double switces as I know what my opponent has sent in which is great on offensive teams such as mine.

@preliator thank you so much for your suggestions! although I dont like the idea of tormentran because a back up stealth rocker is always good the scizor sounds interasting and I really need something to "annilate skarm" Gliscor sounds great although Acrobatics was good to take on fighting types I will be sure to test them out! thanks for rating as well as playing with the team team because that makes me happy. Oh and a big thanks for the luvdisc :)

@mixu thanks for pointing that out! I can see you are quite new to smogon so if you have any quiries on spelling mistakes you are better of giving me a pm because otherwise you are just bumping up my thread for no reason. I will edit the spelling mistakes thanks! lol

@preliator thank you so much for your suggestions! although I dont like the idea of tormentran because a back up stealth rocker is always good the scizor sounds interasting and I really need something to "annilate skarm" Gliscor sounds great although Acrobatics was good to take on fighting types I will be sure to test them out! thanks for rating as well as playing with the team team because that makes me happy. Oh and a big thanks for the luvdisc :)
No problem :)
I allways liked to test stuff :P

But one BIG edit here: Watch out for Volcarona... this team is pretty weak to it (just got sweeped by one...) and about SR, I think I'll replace SD for SR on Gliscor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)