drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just got back from Burning Man. Overall, it was an outstanding experience, highly recommend it to everyone (especially in this thread).

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Idk if this really counts as "drugs" topic, but how do you guys recommend getting a fake ID? All I've heard from my friends are some scam sites, I haven't found anything legit. I'm in Canada if this is relevant.
hey if you live in t.o pm me i know of stores

also i'm sure ive said this before but smoothies are defs the best way to do shrooms

SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
What is the best way to clean a dry vape (G Pen) out? After I use my vape there's always black residue left I can never seem to get rid of. I use brushes and Q-tips and all. Pls halp x
have you tried a bit of isopropyl alcohol on a paper towel rubbed around in there? always does the trick for me when cleaning residue from flowers out of my vape.

Idk if this really counts as "drugs" topic, but how do you guys recommend getting a fake ID? All I've heard from my friends are some scam sites, I haven't found anything legit. I'm in Canada if this is relevant.
Don't bother. Decent IDs are difficult to pull off. If you want liquor, get a trusted adult to purchase it for you. :)

Morfent

formerly known as clifford the big red pawg
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have any experience with barbiturates here? I'm able to acquire them. For some reason, they give me the angry personality that some people get with benzodiazepines, which I don't get at all, and they affect my balance. Other than that, they act similarly to benzos to me.

Does anyone have any experience with barbiturates here? I'm able to acquire them. For some reason, they give me the angry personality that some people get with benzodiazepines, which I don't get at all, and they affect my balance. Other than that, they act similarly to benzos to me.
I don't use barbs, but I'd say stick to benzos if barbs are doing the same thing for you except making you angry as well. Barbs are much more dangerous to OD on since there's not as much they can do for you and, if you become dependent on them, the withdrawal is worse than with benzos.

Anyone know how to get some adderrral in Europe, specifically the Netherlands?

I've had some before but this stuff seems to be notoriously hard to get here for what it is is.

Should I just get dex? I think I can get that more easily.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't use barbs, but I'd say stick to benzos if barbs are doing the same thing for you except making you angry as well. Barbs are much more dangerous to OD on since there's not as much they can do for you and, if you become dependent on them, the withdrawal is worse than with benzos.
random side note, but you roll/rolled your own cigarettes, right? you should tell me about this because i have like 1.5oz of tobacco that will go unused if i don't hop on it...

random side note, but you roll/rolled your own cigarettes, right? you should tell me about this because i have like 1.5oz of tobacco that will go unused if i don't hop on it...
Yeah, and nice. It's the same process as rolling a joint, really. You can pick up rolling papers from any cig shop and most convenient stores (7-11's a big one that always has some.) You can use a rolling machine and even make 'em with filters, or just go the quick n easy route. Spread out a line of tobacco along the center of the paper. Hold down the tobacco with both index fingers and use your thumbs and middle fingers to pull the outer edges of the paper together. With your index fingers and thumbs, you can roll the paper up and down to get the tobacco into shape, then tuck the one edge under the tobacco and just roll it up, lick the gum, stick it together and voila: a brand new ciggy on the spot in 10 seconds ^.^

Btw, you can roll a mixture of weed and tobacco for a nice spliff. Tobacco helps cover the smell and can give you a bit of a headrush at first :3

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The guy I buy weed off was randomly selling MDMA at £50 for 3.5g, don't take it often but that seemed damn cheap to me. I expected it to be terrible but it was just a 3.5g crystal.

Bombed like 1/4g and it's just starting to kick in, really clean. Only issue is I only have hash to smoke and sweaty palms / fingers due to the MD is making it impossible to roll :(

Bad Ass

Custom Title
The guy I buy weed off was randomly selling MDMA at £50 for 3.5g, don't take it often but that seemed damn cheap to me. I expected it to be terrible but it was just a 3.5g crystal.

Bombed like 1/4g and it's just starting to kick in, really clean. Only issue is I only have hash to smoke and sweaty palms / fingers due to the MD is making it impossible to roll :(
250mg is a pretty strong roll o_o

130 or so for me (5'8, 135lbs) will get me rolling super hard

also i'm here to say that everyone needs to try real E once in their life, preferably with a girl, a group of best friends, or anyone to pour your heart out to. and then after the glorious best night of your life, remember that you can never use it habitually. Seriously, space it out like once every four months to allow proper realignment of brain chemistry. But good E is quite literally the feeling you get when you're in love, except with everything.

So has anyone on here ever done DMT? A friend of mine did it recently and he described it as "the best drug I've ever done" and "If that's what dying is like then I'm not scared" so, yeah it sounds pretty awesome. I live in a pretty rural part of Kentucky so it's hard to find, but when I can get some I'm definitely going to try it. What kind of mindset should I go in with? Are the 10 minutes it lasts really that great?

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

where do you live? i've never heard of anything that cheap in any of the places i've lived and picked up md. i'd be really interested to know how it went down at that price, cause i'd always be a bit wary of anything thats under 30 quid a g (discounting stuff bought at mates rates and that). was it a clear crystal or a browny one?

250mg is a pretty strong roll o_o

130 or so for me (5'8, 135lbs) will get me rolling super hard

also i'm here to say that everyone needs to try real E once in their life, preferably with a girl, a group of best friends, or anyone to pour your heart out to. and then after the glorious best night of your life, remember that you can never use it habitually. Seriously, space it out like once every four months to allow proper realignment of brain chemistry. But good E is quite literally the feeling you get when you're in love, except with everything.
yeah a quarter in one bomb is pretty strong but i've been known to do it, especially if i've taken it recently and feel i need a bit extra to kick me into place. would you just do 130mg and then not do any more all night? i'm really interested to hear what other people take (especially in usa) cause v always tells me what i used to take was too much.

i can't reiterate your last paragraph enough though, i went a bit mental with mdma / ecstasy and took it waaaaaay to often and probably in too high doses and all it meant was i needed more to reach the baseline of 'up' i wanted for lack of a better phrase. four months wait is probably a bit excessive, but i was probably doing it at least once every fortnight and going on weeklong binges and started to get really heavy comedowns and it was the worst, so yeah definitely space it out.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
where do you live? i've never heard of anything that cheap in any of the places i've lived and picked up md. i'd be really interested to know how it went down at that price, cause i'd always be a bit wary of anything thats under 30 quid a g (discounting stuff bought at mates rates and that). was it a clear crystal or a browny one?
It was a browny rock, super powerful, I normally pay £30 a g from the same guy so obviously I expected it to be really bad, but I couldn't find anything wrong with it really.

3.5g is far more than I'd ever usually consider buying but it's good stuff and that much will last me months as I don't do it often. I live in north London, prices here are usually £40 a g but the guy I got this from has always been cheaper than most, and delivers to boot.

Bad Ass

Custom Title

yeah a quarter in one bomb is pretty strong but i've been known to do it, especially if i've taken it recently and feel i need a bit extra to kick me into place. would you just do 130mg and then not do any more all night? i'm really interested to hear what other people take (especially in usa) cause v always tells me what i used to take was too much.

i can't reiterate your last paragraph enough though, i went a bit mental with mdma / ecstasy and took it waaaaaay to often and probably in too high doses and all it meant was i needed more to reach the baseline of 'up' i wanted for lack of a better phrase. four months wait is probably a bit excessive, but i was probably doing it at least once every fortnight and going on weeklong binges and started to get really heavy comedowns and it was the worst, so yeah definitely space it out.
I usually take a small-ish booster a few hours in, like maybe 70mg. But I don't know how comparable it is. I rolled with a pretty small friend once, his first time and about 120mg, and it was almost like too much to handle for him. I mean, not in a bad sense -- he said it was the best feeling of his life -- but he was all babbling incoherence and groaning for a few hours. Once it wore down enough to take a booster he was back to sentences.

And yeah, four months is definitely a bit excessive. Two months should be fine. I'd just hate to lose the magic and really want to make sure my brain chemistry is back to normal before I get back to fucking around.

So has anyone on here ever done DMT? A friend of mine did it recently and he described it as "the best drug I've ever done" and "If that's what dying is like then I'm not scared" so, yeah it sounds pretty awesome. I live in a pretty rural part of Kentucky so it's hard to find, but when I can get some I'm definitely going to try it. What kind of mindset should I go in with? Are the 10 minutes it lasts really that great?
dmt is a strange drug, dude. my friend had some, i was aware what it was but we had tripped that day and so I was in this general kind of hazy trip mindset, thinking that when I pulled on the pipe it would be a slow come up like if I'd hit a bowl of some greens. so I take a big plastic-y mouthful of this acrid, greasy smoke and hold it in for a few seconds and as I exhale the shit i leave this world. it came on like a sudden rushing in my head. i don't think i have an analogy for it. it just felt like all awareness spikes and then was compressed and then everything was perfectly, perfectly silent. the tv was on in the background but everything was utter quiet. so i mashed my face into a pillow and just took in the crazy fucking visuals. the fact that the brain can produce some of the shit i saw is borderline mystical.

and then as i open my eyes i'm looking at the PS3 splash screen and i realize that i can't fucking read! all the symbols on the little ticker are rapidly morphing between distinct shapes, alien language. after a minute or two i can barely make out "...Snoop Dogg...Nicki Minaj" -- it's the fucking line of advertising! All in all this took about fifteen minutes, although time was a little dodgy during. Highly recommend trying once if you're stable.

Last edited:

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Bro, not even kidding same shit happened with my pals dad last summer... We were hanging around at his place (he had the place for the night bc his parents were going to some close friends' anniversary party or shit) and his parents drove back because they had forgotten to take the gift. We were chilling in front of the TV with some quality hash brownies and some beers, looking forward to a fun night - and his dad walks in on us. We politely say hi and shit, he looks at the table and goes like, how brownies are really weird with beer, and asks if he could have one b/c it was already late and the drive was long, and politely helps himself one. We all look at each other horrified as he walks out....

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
what kind of music do u guys listen to when you trip? i am a Beatlin' man myself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)