drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
get a spare toothbrush to brush your vape screen with, it's a good way to keep it useably clean without having to iso wash every week

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
replying to old posts because i'm old school

Never done DMT before, but going to New York in a few weeks and my friend really, really wants to get me to try it. I've done my fair share of psychedelics before (LSD, shrooms, etc.) so I'm expecting something that is similar yet not similar at all to them. The thing that intrigues me is how quick the trip is. Anyone have experience with it?
so first thing i'm tempted to vomit out is "don't do DMT because someone really really really wants you to". that's probably the worst reason to do DMT. if he was just like "yo, i've got some dmt, i think you might like it, if you do some research and you're interested let me know" and you would say yes to that, then do it, but if the pressure is pushing you toward it tread carefully!

i have limited firsthand experience with DMT (a single basically threshold experience, who the fuck has DMT ever) but if you're experienced with psychs (i mean experienced) then it's something to consider. of course check out erowid / disregard everything i say first, get a good idea of what you're getting yourself into. there are some that say not to do research in order to "have no preconceived notions" or anything like that... fuck those people. DMT will shatter any preconceived notions you may have anyway, so learn a lot to be safe and aware

Just imo, but seems like a bad drug to go somewhere to do? idk, like wandering around ny on acid could be cool or something, but I'd rather do dmt somewhere I super relaxed and familiar with
dmt is kind of an edge case because it has so little to do with the environment you are in with the strong cev's. and of course a breakthrough dose or even sub-breakthrough is going to take you far, far from where you're currently sitting. you're not even going to move about really.

Dunno if any of you guys ever smoked tobacco w/ hash oil but it's pretty good. Takes way less time before you really feel anything (weed tends to take a joint or two to have any effect at all for me) so there's lovely, although it apparently does wear out sooner. Anybody else done some of that?
sadly never had hash oil (just hash / kief / weed), but if I did, i'd probably mix it with weed instead of tobacco. it's hitting you in the face right away because you're taking such a greater amount at once. wearing out sooner isn't really true, it's more that you go from a [10] to a [6] and you feel like it's "worn off" because of how intense it was. if you want that "smack in the face all at once" effect, rip a bong. there's nothing like it.

tomorrow I will take 2 ritalins and try and finish all my work. what are some good methods (besides benzos) to reduce drug-induced anxiety? i tend to get a lot of it when on noradrenergic medication
stay hydrated / fed all day, that makes more of a difference than you think and it's easy to forget to do it. other than that, not a ton. you can't really reduce anxiety acutely without also impairing your ability to do what you want to do on ritalin. learn to live with it and ignore it, easier said than done but that's how it works

How do you people spot dealers? Or meet dealers or form networks? I'm having a hard time. How do people meet dealers without knowing someone who knows them already? It must have happened once, at some point.
start with the person you know who does the most drugs. ask them. if they don't know, see if they'll ask the person THEY know who does the most drugs. it's recursive like that.

I got a vape a few weeks ago for my birthday, how do i clean the whip/change the screen? It has some resin in it that I want to get out of it so I can smoke it, what tools do I need to get the resin out of the whip?

also is there anything thats interesting to vape besides weed?
iso is your friend, soak it for a bit in 90%, drain it into a container, let it evaporate, there's your resin. the best thing is that unlike combustion resin, vape resin is a little gross but very potent and neato. almost like shitty oil!

you can vape tobacco but use like 1/6th of what you'd smoke. you can also vape dmt!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
there are some that say not to do research in order to "have no preconceived notions" or anything like that... fuck those people. DMT will shatter any preconceived notions you may have anyway, so learn a lot to be safe and aware
what kind of fucking cunt says that? 'YO BRO COME DO THIS DRUG WITH ME BUT YOU CAN'T RESEARCH IT AT ALL BECAUSE THAT'LL SPOIL THE FUN'
dmt is kind of an edge case because it has so little to do with the environment you are in with the strong cev's. and of course a breakthrough dose or even sub-breakthrough is going to take you far, far from where you're currently sitting. you're not even going to move about really.
yeah, which is exactly why you wouldn't want to take it in some foreign city you've never been to before right?

why is there a drug thread on a pokemon forum. you are aware that TEN YEAR OLDS come on here and read this stuff right?
hurrdurr
edit: you're a really old user, this thread has been around for a long time, why now?

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I don't do anything with tobacco anymore (except when im drunk), so I was more wondering if people had experience vaping things other than marijuana/tobacco. I imagine you could vape tea and herbs but are the supposed affects 'real' or fun, or is it just a sort of alternative medicine scam? Figure since I have a vape now, I might as well figure out what else I can do with it.

I got invited to a pot-food pot-luck "DanksGiving" which just goes to show I know too many stoners, still it will be fun to make a Green Curry with weed oil. Also want to do acid again soon, but am far too sketched out about what people sell as 'acid' in my area (oftentimes it's like psychedelic amphetamines or 2ce or some other shit i dont want).

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
we do danksgiving in my hometown too! it's the day after tho, and we just smuggle leftovers out of our houses and have a picnic deep in the woods in the conservation land and bong it up with impunity

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
at this point i haven't done anything really in months, i've smoked a handful of times and that's about it.

why is there a drug thread on a pokemon forum. you are aware that TEN YEAR OLDS come on here and read this stuff right?
people under the age of 13 are not permitted to have smogon accounts due to COPPA, so yeah, no 10 year olds here.

also, someone who does drugs because they read something a few idiots wrote on a pokemon forum? probably not of the strongest will, or they would do drugs anyway, or whatever.

that said: HEY, CHILDREN READING THIS, DON'T DO DRUGS. i'm not joking, really, kids shouldn't do drugs. legal issues aside, using drugs before you're in your 20's (or at least 18) is a bad idea even aside from the risks of the drugs themselves. altering your brain chemistry while your brain is still in development isn't smart. drugs aren't toys.

i've also made a point to never advocate that anyone *should* do a drug. lots of "harm reduction" forums go too far and almost advocate for people to do specific drugs, and i make a conscious effort not to do that. i'll answer questions, i'll provide information, talk honestly about past experiences, but i would never *recommend* recreational drug use to anyone

i'm here mainly to help people not do stupid shit

yeah, which is exactly why you wouldn't want to take it in some foreign city you've never been to before right?
presumably you'll be in someone's bedroom / living room. a place with walls and isolation from the unfamiliar environment. dmt isn't exactly the kind of thing you want to do chillin' on the street corner anywhere. then once you're up, you'll be out of that environment until you return. obviously depends on what you're comfortable with though, if you're not comfortable for any reason don't do it

Lavos

Banned deucer.
presumably you'll be in someone's bedroom / living room. a place with walls and isolation from the unfamiliar environment. dmt isn't exactly the kind of thing you want to do chillin' on the street corner anywhere. then once you're up, you'll be out of that environment until you return. obviously depends on what you're comfortable with though, if you're not comfortable for any reason don't do it
i cant stress this enough tbh, when youre thinking of taking a psychedelic, if you have any doubts whatsoever then it's probably not a wise idea to be taking said psychedelics because the quality of the trip you get is directly impacted by your state of mind going into it. you want to be in a comfortable, cozy, stress-free environment because then and only then you will get the crazy good experiences that people talk about in this thread. my spot of choice is a couch me and my friends hauled down to the riverside but it can be anywhere you feel comfortable in, just some place with a nice sofa really

so first thing i'm tempted to vomit out is "don't do DMT because someone really really really wants you to". that's probably the worst reason to do DMT. if he was just like "yo, i've got some dmt, i think you might like it, if you do some research and you're interested let me know" and you would say yes to that, then do it, but if the pressure is pushing you toward it tread carefully!

i have limited firsthand experience with DMT (a single basically threshold experience, who the fuck has DMT ever) but if you're experienced with psychs (i mean experienced) then it's something to consider. of course check out erowid / disregard everything i say first, get a good idea of what you're getting yourself into. there are some that say not to do research in order to "have no preconceived notions" or anything like that... fuck those people. DMT will shatter any preconceived notions you may have anyway, so learn a lot to be safe and aware
Thanks for the advice man. I've been planning a trip to New York and me and my friend (this time around it'll probably be me and a few friends on a DMT trip) usually trip together with shrooms or LSD so it's not like I'm being forced into it. Psychedlics are my favorite drugs and really going through what people describe as a psych trip packed into 30 minutes sounds pretty fucking fantastic. I've gone through my fair share of trips and am pretty confident in my mental state when it comes to these things so I'm ready for the experience. Really I've heard nothing but good things about DMT so I'm pretty stoked about it.

Also I can't really imagine going on a adventure with the drug lasting such a short time haha. If all the claims about its intensity hold any truth then I don't think I'll be able to wander too far.

I tried drugs but it didn't have the wanted effect.

I tried weed twice and I hated it each time, I didn't feel "high" or anything, just my lungs in pain and belly-ache, nothing fun here :(. Maybe that's because I don't normally smoke though.

I tried ecstasy (I admit I needed the auto-corrector to find the right spelling, just to tell you how nooby I am with drugs lol :p) and again instead of being joyful or whatever, I was depressed and ended crying all the time, ruining the party for me and my friends :(.

I can drink alcohol just fine though. I'm just wondering if I'm normal...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)