drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
did shrooms today with some friends, half an eighth, light trip with a lot of euphoria and very little distortion. It was very relaxing, I haven't ever felt so calm. I felt like being drunk SHOULD feel, like I really want being drunk to feel as good as shrooms, but being drunk is never that euphoric, shrooms makes me feel THAT good. Spent the first part of the trip out in the woods and it was really cold and dark, but it didn't freak anyone out, and we smoked some weed and talked about animals. then we went back to someones house to smoke some more weed and be less fucking cold. The coolest part of the trip was coming up in the back of a car, the furthest back seat is turned around to face the rear end of the car, watching the world just move around the car was really chill because we weren't facing the direction the car was moving in, everything seemed really random. . The driver of the car had butt-plugged some adderall (though she wasnt on shrooms) and was driving hella fast, and the quick changes of scenery were really cool looking. anyway, shrooms are awesome and everyone who is safe to do them should go out and get some.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
The coolest part of the trip was coming up in the back of a car, the furthest back seat is turned around to face the rear end of the car, watching the world just move around the car was really chill because we weren't facing the direction the car was moving in, everything seemed really random. . The driver of the car had butt-plugged some adderall (though she wasnt on shrooms) and was driving hella fast, and the quick changes of scenery were really cool looking. anyway, shrooms are awesome and everyone who is safe to do them should go out and get some.
This, just this. My all time favorite shroom experience I was with some of my best friends (and a few sisters tagged along); we popped about an eighth of shrooms on the way up to the Crest (it overlooks the city) and made it just in time for the sunset. When we really started to feel a buzz we headed back to the car and popped in some amazing trance music and had our DD speed the way down the mountain. I cannot describe how much perfection that night contained, if you're doing shrooms you NEED to do something similar (if you haven't done so already). :)

On another note, shrooms are definitely one of the drugs that I am a proponent of; however, I have discovered if you don't give yourself time to recover from them the hangover is worse than hanging from alcohol (at least in my experience). Granted, my body is definitely more used to functioning post-alcohol abuse but still, don't underestimate the need for some recovery.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
On another note, shrooms are definitely one of the drugs that I am a proponent of; however, I have discovered if you don't give yourself time to recover from them the hangover is worse than hanging from alcohol (at least in my experience). Granted, my body is definitely more used to functioning post-alcohol abuse but still, don't underestimate the need for some recovery.
I understand the mental component, but what kind of physical effects are you feeling as a hangover? That doesn't sound very normal.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
haha, I had to work the next day and only got about 3-4 hours of sleep, but definitely nauseated and a MAJOR headache and overall shitty outlook on life. :) Some of that definitely had to do with the lack of sleep (but as I function on 3-4 hours of sleep on a regular basis it definitely wasn't all that)!

BurningMan

fueled by beer
I never had a serious Hangover from shrooms and definitelly no headache or real nausea always just the usual slightly drained feeling , but nothing that made me really uncomfortable even when i also drunk alcohol or smoked weed. I really think that your lack of sleep might be the problem as well as mixing the shooms with other drugs.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I sleep like a rock after tripping but other than that no hangover. same for mdma, in fact

cim

haha, I had to work the next day and only got about 3-4 hours of sleep, but definitely nauseated and a MAJOR headache and overall shitty outlook on life. :) Some of that definitely had to do with the lack of sleep (but as I function on 3-4 hours of sleep on a regular basis it definitely wasn't all that)!
not just some - literally all of it was due to lack of sleep, guaranteed. not sleeping after psychs sucks way worse than normal. i've slept 7+ hours every time I tripped and have never had any ill effects the next day, same as everyone i know, etc.

for me, waking up with a new appreciation of the world is almost as good as the experience itself

So my girl is having a "girl's weekend", and since basically all of my friends are just mutual friends of hers and I don't really have anyone I wanna hang out with, I'm gonna spend the weekend being a total stoner.

I have about four grams of medical-grade marijuana, half a handle of whiskey, and a few new video games to play. Let's go.

cim

So my girl is having a "girl's weekend", and since basically all of my friends are just mutual friends of hers and I don't really have anyone I wanna hang out with, I'm gonna spend the weekend being a total stoner.

I have about four grams of medical-grade marijuana, half a handle of whiskey, and a few new video games to play. Let's go.
Did you see the receipts? If it's dispensary weed and you have a low to moderate tolerance, unless you're rolling joints I bet you could get by on a gram all weekend. Crazy potent stuff.

Did you see the receipts? If it's dispensary weed and you have a low to moderate tolerance, unless you're rolling joints I bet you could get by on a gram all weekend. Crazy potent stuff.
I've never seen the actual receipts, but it was still in the packaging. The guy gets it in Denver and I 100% trust him. And yeah, the stuff is crazy and generally just three hits has me melting into my couch.

Broke up with a girl and was fairly upset. I decided that "hey, I have half an o of shrooms. these will make me happy!"

tldr;

Hallucinogens are mood enhancers not makers.

Edit:

Wait.. I saw a post insinuating that you dont always smoke pot with X drug. I've always considered weed to be a mandatory inhibitor in regards to taking any other drug.

Last edited:

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
weed makes psychs way more intense so unless you are experienced or seeking a potentially harrowing experience, it may be better to steer clear. that said, I dont trip without weed anymore because I don't get very strong visuals without it or a quantity of lsd that melts the part of my brain that thinks

Is it true that smoking weed while on a psych just intensifies the trip for half an hour then ends it completely?

Also, forgot to ever post back here after my first acid trip a couple weeks back, but god DAMN was that some amazing stuff haha.

v

Is it true that smoking weed while on a psych just intensifies the trip for half an hour then ends it completely?
no, I do not know where you got that idea from but marijuana just makes the trip strong as fuck for however long you personally get high for (2-3 hours for me)

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I've never posted here before but I had a shitty experience recently and I thought I'd share. I'd been studying abroad in Copenhagen this last semester and on the last night I was planning on getting high and partying with my friends before leaving for my flight at 6:30 AM. The night before I went to buy a couple weed cookies, but since it was already 2 AM my normal guy wasn't there and I bought from someone else who assured me, without prompt, "they work" which should have been a red flag…

So the night of my flight at around 8 PM I eat the cookie with my friend and head out to a bar, chill for a while, and I'm doing alright. We go back to my room and HOLY SHIT. I began to completely lose my thought process and time slowed down to a crawl, a few frames per second. I kept trying to remind myself that I needed to get home that day but couldn't even understand the concept of home or family. I remember the idea of death creeping into and overtaking my consciousness and I became convinced my true 'self' had died an I was just a shell or whatever philosophy 101 bullshit that applies here. At that point I became pretty terrified, only wanting it to be over, so I started drinking as much as I could, hoping to pass out. I also remember snorting something but that may or may not have actually happened. Meanwhile my friend is lying on the bed and kept repeating over and over "we should not have done this, we need to go to a hospital" Another friend who is a medical student tried to talk us down but I only remember getting mad and telling him he should study medicine rather than become a practitioner because he was completely unconvincing. Finally I pass out, wake up in time to say goodbye to some other friends and pass out in their rooms, make it to the airport, and fly to Frankfurt where I'm stuck for four hours. The alcohol starts to make itself known at this point but somehow I stay conscious enough to wake up in time and find my flight home.

I did some research later and it could have been PCP maybe? But I don't have a lot of experience with drugs so I don't really know. But that's why I'll never have edibles again, or I probably will actually.

cim

Broke up with a girl and was fairly upset. I decided that "hey, I have half an o of shrooms. these will make me happy!"
jesus christ this the stupidest fucking thing you could have done. do you not research drugs you take at all? dosage? effect?

Hallucinogens are mood enhancers not makers.
More or less. There's a euphoric / mood lifting component to the drugs but it's easily overpowered.

Wait.. I saw a post insinuating that you dont always smoke pot with X drug. I've always considered weed to be a mandatory inhibitor in regards to taking any other drug.
uh no. depending on the drug weed can really suck in combination. for psychs i like it sometimes particularly when i feel comfortable kicking things up a notch, but other times I want the *clean* experience

I did some research later and it could have been PCP maybe? But I don't have a lot of experience with drugs so I don't really know. But that's why I'll never have edibles again, or I probably will actually.
no way, it was just a *lot* of weed. With edibles you have no way of titrating your dose in real time like you do when you smoked. you guys all just ate way too much edibles. it's not PCP. it's really not. don't buy lots of edibles of unknown potency and expect life to just be normal.

v

nobody would lace edibles, it's not cost effective compared to what you make from just selling weed stuff. unless the person is fucking other people over for fun (unlikely if he wasnt around to witness it) then chris is probably right, they were just fuckin strong

how much do you generally smoke icepick?
even really experienced smokers can get absolutely plowed by edibles if they're not careful. I scored a package of little fruit gummy edible things that were apparently bought from some distributor in Denver (this is the same guy that gets me medical grade shit) and I ate three of them (there were 8 in the whole pack) and I pretty much was unable to function for the next five hours.

I was kind of an idiot for eating three of them without knowing exactly how strong they were, but the high was actually a rather amazing experience. I was at a hotel so I went to the outdoor pool and I didn't know where I was anymore so it was pretty magical walking around that hotel with a strange, high-induced childlike wonder.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
even really experienced smokers can get absolutely plowed by edibles if they're not careful.
oh yeah for sure, as cim mentioned you don't have the mechanical inhibition that you do when actually puffing... Smoking hurts enough to stop you if you do too much of it too quickly, not so with cookies.

I was more just curious how much he smokes.

cim

oh yeah for sure, as cim mentioned you don't have the mechanical inhibition that you do when actually puffing... Smoking hurts enough to stop you if you do too much of it too quickly, not so with cookies.

I was more just curious how much he smokes.
to add onto that, you also feel the peak effects of being high almost instantly. entirely within 10 minutes. you get to go "okay i'm good" and not keep smoking through it. not that way with edibles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)