drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Haven't been around here for a long time. But I'm lonely and drunk again... Anyway what's your opinions/experiences with nutmeg? I'm kind of in the mood for something but the only dealers I know are some black dudes who I haven't spoken 5 sentences in total so I don't really trust them.

Also I've been thinking Vader you're such a drug nazi, but then I read your title and it all makes sense.
what do you mean drug nazi )= ppl always call me a nazi and idk why.........

what do you mean drug nazi )= ppl always call me a nazi and idk why.........
Basically what I meant is that you seem to try to regulate everyone's consumption. Don't get me wrong I pretty much agree with all the tips you give people, you just seem to come of somewhat forceful in my opinion.

Morfent

formerly known as clifford the big red pawg
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is there anything I can do to slow down opiate tolerance from developing or lower it? I've tried taking a 6 month tolerance break before, but even then it shot back up to where it was before pretty quickly. Having to gum half a 75μg fentanyl patch at a time to feel anything is just way too expensive

Basically what I meant is that you seem to try to regulate everyone's consumption. Don't get me wrong I pretty much agree with all the tips you give people, you just seem to come of somewhat forceful in my opinion.
drug users tend to be kind of opinionated, and the internet only makes it worse
there are plenty of reasons for this! here's a few

stupid people doing stupid things with drugs ruins it for everyone else to varying degrees: from the face-eating dude in florida permanently ruining the term "bath salts" (which he wasn't even on????) to kids somehow getting a gram of some obscure hallucinogen with a low effective dose blowing it like coke and dying, the media loves scary drug stories, these lead to public outrage and potentially new legislation.

some of the things people do with drugs are genuinely stupid: nutmeg-as-a-drug always was, is, and always will be, stupid as hell, for example. it's at best a waste of your time, at worst actually hazardous. teenagers are a notoriously stupid and reckless bunch, sometimes a forceful "don't fucking do that" (followed by good reasoning, hopefully) is the only way to get a bunch of 16 year-olds not to pop a bunch of klonopin and kill and handle of caldwell's, y'know?

i think i had more reasons but i kinda lost them when typing up a bunch of elaborate analogies that i ultimately opted not to post. oh well.

also: coke sucks, and I really hope my acid connect comes through :pirate:

drug users tend to be kind of opinionated, and the internet only makes it worse
there are plenty of reasons for this! here's a few

stupid people doing stupid things with drugs ruins it for everyone else to varying degrees: from the face-eating dude in florida permanently ruining the term "bath salts" (which he wasn't even on????) to kids somehow getting a gram of some obscure hallucinogen with a low effective dose blowing it like coke and dying, the media loves scary drug stories, these lead to public outrage and potentially new legislation.

some of the things people do with drugs are genuinely stupid: nutmeg-as-a-drug always was, is, and always will be, stupid as hell, for example. it's at best a waste of your time, at worst actually hazardous. teenagers are a notoriously stupid and reckless bunch, sometimes a forceful "don't fucking do that" (followed by good reasoning, hopefully) is the only way to get a bunch of 16 year-olds not to pop a bunch of klonopin and kill and handle of caldwell's, y'know?

i think i had more reasons but i kinda lost them when typing up a bunch of elaborate analogies that i ultimately opted not to post. oh well.

also: coke sucks, and I really hope my acid connect comes through :pirate:
This post was actually really helpful. I have never thought of it that way. I grew up in a shitty central European country where the general populace viewed anyone doing drugs as the devil incarnate, however the police/government really didn't give a shit about it unleash you were a big shot dealer. So my attitude towards drugs usage always was; let people make their own mistakes and suffer the consequences since it really doesn't affect me. However, in the context of the US and how thing operate here I can definitely understand why people would care more about what some random dude on an online forum consumes.

Also don't worry I too always forget half the stuff I want to write when I actually start typing it out.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
what you also gotta consider is that some of us just don't want others getting hurt or doing something stupid. no matter how dumb the person is one less dead / hurt person is a good thing. i'm gonna give you shit if you say you're going to do something dumb, that's how it should be. listen, or not, that's up to you

anyhow i tripped the other day on some psilacetin / 4-aco-dmt / mushroom analog - was very cool. I ate a big fatty meal like right before dosing which made the comeup take FOREVER (normally 30 minutes til i feel something, became 90-100) but the smoother comeup and slightly longer duration made it worth it. just talked for hours with a buddy and deconstructed concepts. spent a good amount of time in my head breaking things down and sorting things out. the pretty colors and jokes weren't bad either. but oh my god, i'd totally forgotten how incredible and ESSENTIAL music is to tripping. you can't do it without it. it was just so beautiful

other than that haven't done too much. weed in moderation.

Did MDMA before going to an Armada music club, I think it felt weaker because I'd eaten ~5 hours beforehand and had 8 standard drinks. I was happy and enjoying the music, but I thought it would be stronger. Meh.

Still enjoyed it enough to do it again in a few months, it's good value for money if you don't drink while out.

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Did MDMA before going to an Armada music club, I think it felt weaker because I'd eaten ~5 hours beforehand and had 8 standard drinks. I was happy and enjoying the music, but I thought it would be stronger. Meh.

Still enjoyed it enough to do it again in a few months, it's good value for money if you don't drink while out.
drinking can be dangerous on mdma because it dehydrates you, which can exacerbate overheating/dehydrating from mdma. also eight is a lot when you're rolling, man...idk if youve ever rolled prior to this but it's way more fun on its own imo. how did you administer it? I personally am a fan of parachuting because I don't snort things on principle and sticking stuff up my butt is out of the question for similar reasons

I hippyflipped and candyflipped once each back in aug and sept respectively and while it made the trips more tactilely rewarding (like touching stuff was rly cool/good rtc), the visuals were kinda gimped and I felt less cosmically endowed and had less "acid thoughts" than I usually do when I trip. less "everything is beautiful" more "I love everything" if that makes sense. i wanna try a jedi flip but since sr went down i am hesitant to try another online black market so getting real mdma would be difficult if not impossible

drinking can be dangerous on mdma because it dehydrates you, which can exacerbate overheating/dehydrating from mdma. also eight is a lot when you're rolling, man...idk if youve ever rolled prior to this but it's way more fun on its own imo. how did you administer it? I personally am a fan of parachuting because I don't snort things on principle and sticking stuff up my butt is out of the question for similar reasons

I hippyflipped and candyflipped once each back in aug and sept respectively and while it made the trips more tactilely rewarding (like touching stuff was rly cool/good rtc), the visuals were kinda gimped and I felt less cosmically endowed and had less "acid thoughts" than I usually do when I trip. less "everything is beautiful" more "I love everything" if that makes sense. i wanna try a jedi flip but since sr went down i am hesitant to try another online black market so getting real mdma would be difficult if not impossible
Yeah it was my first time, by the time I'd had it I had sobered up a bit, and stayed hydrated throughout the night, but I still regret drinking. I just took it by swallowing it, which is what everyone else did.

thread hasn't been posted on in awhile but I needed some advice.
I'm getting some caffeine pills from a guy, and I wanted to know good dosage, etc. They are apparently 43mg capsules (don't know how many doses).

As for other stuff, I do weed occasionally, pretty much only with friends. I know it's not good to do too much during high, so I don't do too much.
help please
EDIT: Meant 43mg, apologies. Also meant high school because random drug tests and because I need to try to be successful.

Last edited:
43g? That's a really weird number, but if it's true, that's a ridiculous amount considering that a cup of coffee has 120mg in it. I would advise against that; caffeine pills are very OD-able and there's no good reason to need that much. Besides, you can buy caffeine pills over the counter for ridiculously cheap.

Also I have no clue what you mean by "it's good not to do too much during high". Just do what you want to do lol

v

idk where that user is but in mass you can't buy caffeine pills otc until you're 18. I used to buy them in high school and take like 500mg which sent me bouncing off the walls since I don't drink coffee or soda, leaving me with about as low a tolerance as you can have. it leaves you with a pretty wicked stomache after tho ime, plus you get a headache and crash as as fuck. imo, not worth doin all the time but it's fun in high school if you don't wanna try coke/amphetamine (I didn't)

edit 500mg is a guesstimate, it's been a long time so idr how much I took or even how many pills, it was not a regular or even frequent thing. did it maybe 3 times? just my exp

43mg is a strange amount, I have a bunch of 200mg pills and take one before gym, 2-3 a day when cutting. It's a crazy cheap pre-workout.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
With a cheap milligram scale and some gel capsules, you can easily make your own caffiene capsules from bulk powder. like $30-40 total in materials, worth it even if you use it like a dozen times ever. Maybe this is what your friend is doing.

I found that I missed the battery acid taste of my favorite beverages, however.

Thanks everyone. Getting them soon, which will be handy for upcoming band camp days when I stay up all night and I need to be attentive.

Little question about weed and hash, guys; what exactly is the difference between the two? A friend of mine told me that hash generally gives a more mellow high than weed does, but apart from the fact that smoking hash feels smoother to me, I've never noticed much difference in the effects.

hash proper is basically super-dense kief and as such the only differences ("only") will be remarkably increased potency and taste.

as for producing a "different high" I am generally skeptical about this sort of thing especially w/r/t things like strains (much of it is in your head and honestly your strain name is made up like half the time anyway, I invented my fair share of them when my friend was dealing) but hash will be different because of the potency - it will hit you harder and faster. the effects shouldn't really be any different than, say, smoking a goddamn lot in a short period of time other than it being much easier to do (i.e., you don't have to champ a massive bong hit but rather puff a small bowl of something much smoother)

the "more mellow" claims are likely due to the fact that it gets you pretty fuckin' high and generally in that state I find myself slowly becoming one with the couch and rather disinclined to get up for anything other than get a drink or take a leak, and usually find what few coherent thoughts poke through my rather hazy mind are not worth speaking

Within 2 years I've tried just about everything that I've meaning to try except DMT. I don't feel accomplished or fulfilled in anyway by reaching this point. Started at weed, then shrooms, then L, and then mdmaadderalxanaxpillscokepills.

L is the best for concerts (feels good, and I don't get lost in my mind), xanax for maximum chillin, mushrooms for intense happiness (only if you are happy already), and mdma to be a social butterfly for parties, coke gives you a fun high but will make you a fiend (just don't bother with it). I've smoke quite a bit of bud and I can't say that I love it.. When I use it as a stand alone substance, it's fun at times but it makes me tired. However, it's a must if you use any of the drugs above.

and that's the end of my monologue

My username is Drugs, so it's only right I post in this thread. Haven't done much besides smoked weed a few times. However, I did get 10mg oxys when I had my wisdom teeth removed. The surgeon told me to take two every 4 hours or so. The first time I took two, it was a whole new world. The "high" was like 10x stronger than when I smoked weed. The pain of my mouth went away after the first two days and I had about 40 pills left. I had all four wisdom teeth taken out at once so I was prescribed a lot of pills. Needless to say, the pills went pretty quick. I would take them going out on weekends, after a long day, or just when I was bored. Haven't really done them since and this happened a few months ago. I would definitely take them again sometime. However, I realize pills are highly addictive which is why I did my best not to make it into a habit.

Outside of that, I occasionally take a lot of cough syrup at night when I can't sleep and get a decent buzz going off that lol

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So are drugs expensive? (weed, mdma, shrooms basically. the "safe" drugs. no needles or anything.)

Or does it -entirely- depend on where you're looking?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
So are drugs expensive? (weed, mdma, shrooms basically. the "safe" drugs. no needles or anything.)

Well it really depends on where you live and how you define expensive.

In rural Germany you pay 8-15€ per gramm weed depending on your dealer and how "good" the stuff is, shrooms are like 30€ for 2 gramm (but are pretty hard to come by since not many people sell them so it is easier to grow them yourself) idk about mdma i have never bought or used it, but i suspect it highly depends on the purity of the drugs and who is selling it (protip: don't buy from stangers)

Really depends on what you consider expensive and what you're looking for.

SWIM told me some prices in NJ.

Weed:$20 a gram
MDMA:$10 per pill
Shrooms: $35 an 8th

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
In california these are the prices I would pay if i had to procure the enumerated drugs:

Weed: $150/oz (could probably get 125 if i had better connects)
Shrooms: $90/.5oz
MDMA: ive only ever bought a few pills at a time, but 10$ a pill is typical.
Vicodin: 3$/pill
Adderall: (or however it's spelled): 5$/30 mg pill
Dabs: $25/g, 30$/g at a club. the clubs here run out of buy-one-get-one-free grams really quick too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)