drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
bit of a long shot, but any recommendations for a cheap 18mm bubbler? most of the gong bubs I've been able to find have been way too huge for my purposes

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
sorta related: earlier today on my way back from school i had the idea of becoming a superhero that could materialize drugs and use them for both medicinal purposes as well as for attacking shit. that shit would be hype as a motherfucker. also my superhero would be the strongest because bitch niggas like superman cant do shit if hes addicted to fucking heroin and tony stark would be a bro and burn with me. anyone who tries styling on my dude would just get their blood replaced with krokodil

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
superman's supermetabolism would remove the withdrawal instantly. plus u couldnt even inject him with heroin, his skin is too hard and even if u did he has a nonhuman physiology that may or may not respond to earth drugs

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
I didn't know you could get so high you actually start feeling sick. 3 back to back joints of A1 grade hash (with a taxi of 4-5 people) changed that a few nights ago.

I was going insanely great... greater... batshit crazy... until it suddenly wasn't. I was travelling and all I could think about was a getting to a bed, any bed... intense spins and shit.

My (seasoned) friend advised me to forcibly throw up a bit, and I was like "wtf sort of an advice is that, I smoked, didn't have brownies"... but throwing up did help lol, it reduced the intensity a lot. I still needed a bed, but I could lie down an enjoy whatever was left off the remaining high, and then sleep for 10 solid hours, wake up and realize I'm still a wee bit high... like 2-3 good puffs sorta high, and that remained till later that afternoon, and I was massively exhausted. It was the most annoying, exhausting fuckall kind of a day.

So. How and Why?

A. Can you literally get physically sick from from excess hash? is OD'ing on this shit really possible? My net smoked capacity would be at least a good 3/4th of ONE joint cumulatively maybe? The hash was some A grade shit, but still.

B. Why did throwing up help?

C. How the fuck was I with a shadow high after a solid night of (over)sleep?

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
i used to to get shadow-high/burnout for like the first 10 or 15 times i got high. it was really annoying and made me want to do weed a lot less.

apparently after a while i got used to weed and it stopped happening. but it was very annoying and exhausting.

being burnt still happens to me, usually only if I am sick and combine lots of weed (or dabs/wax/oil/candy)

becoming physically sick is possible; I have nearly puked from smoking - both from being way. too. fucking. high. (milk a ~1/2 gal grav bong till it's yellow and champ half) and just taking far too large a hit. my experience with hash (as in, "hasish", that weird stuff you guys get across the pond) is nonexistent though, all we get is that tasty yellow stuff

v

you probably got sick from whatever the hash was cut with. the further from afghanistan you are the shittier the hashish is other than locally-made bubble. alternatively, the nauesousness could have been anxiety and vomiting helped because it calmed you down, basically placebo effect. the "shadow high" was probably more akin to being "burned out," which is lingering exhaustion/dehydration from excessive cannabis consumption

yellow smoke is a stale hit, thats why it was so gross lol

new vape arrived today, looking forward to trying it out once the ten hour initial charge is done

edit it's awesome

Last edited:
you probably got sick from whatever the hash was cut with. the further from afghanistan you are the shittier the hashish is other than locally-made bubble. alternatively, the nauesousness could have been anxiety and vomiting helped because it calmed you down, basically placebo effect. the "shadow high" was probably more akin to being "burned out," which is lingering exhaustion/dehydration from excessive cannabis consumption

yellow smoke is a stale hit, thats why it was so gross lol

new vape arrived today, looking forward to trying it out once the ten hour initial charge is done

edit it's awesome
What kind did you end up going with? I got an ascent back in December as per your recommendation and that has proven to be a beautiful, beautiful investment.

v

I also just got the ascent since my no2 finally kicked the bucket. it's been great so far, though I did have to do a few burnoffs to get rid of the initial rubber smell. I had tried one before since one of my previous drug dealers was a vapist and loved his so I knew I would enjoy it. did you also get a water adapter? theyre included standard now but I havent had a chance to give mine a whirl yet

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I didn't know you could get so high you actually start feeling sick. 3 back to back joints of A1 grade hash (with a taxi of 4-5 people) changed that a few nights ago.

I was going insanely great... greater... batshit crazy... until it suddenly wasn't. I was travelling and all I could think about was a getting to a bed, any bed... intense spins and shit.

My (seasoned) friend advised me to forcibly throw up a bit, and I was like "wtf sort of an advice is that, I smoked, didn't have brownies"... but throwing up did help lol, it reduced the intensity a lot. I still needed a bed, but I could lie down an enjoy whatever was left off the remaining high, and then sleep for 10 solid hours, wake up and realize I'm still a wee bit high... like 2-3 good puffs sorta high, and that remained till later that afternoon, and I was massively exhausted. It was the most annoying, exhausting fuckall kind of a day.

So. How and Why?

B. Why did throwing up help?

C. How the fuck was I with a shadow high after a solid night of (over)sleep?
Throwing up always makes me feel better, I get a surge of euphoria after. In general with drugs, i think you should embrace vomitting when you feel the need. Also when I first started smoking I had little tolerance so waking up the next morning stoned happened almost everytime. I think you should maybe slow down a bit, one or two bong rips might be more than enough for you.

I also just got the ascent since my no2 finally kicked the bucket. it's been great so far, though I did have to do a few burnoffs to get rid of the initial rubber smell. I had tried one before since one of my previous drug dealers was a vapist and loved his so I knew I would enjoy it. did you also get a water adapter? theyre included standard now but I havent had a chance to give mine a whirl yet
Nah I got them before they came with them. I don't own a water piece though so if it is what I think it is it wouldn't really do me much good anyways.

But yeah the ascent is great haha, I noticed i had issues with getting weed in my mouth a lot at the beginning but that stopped for some reason after the first month or so and I haven't had a problem since. No other problems, it's convenient as all hell and I love the degree of control it gives and how much flavor you can get out of it. Definitely spoiled me as it was the first vape I tried. I heard it's shit with wax but I don't even have a way to get it so that doesn't really bug me lol.

Reactions: v

Lavos

Banned deucer.
u arent funny stfu k

also i dropd some acid today or yesterday i guess cause its 2 am. forgot how much i missed it. college you are so cruel

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have much experience with 25C? Got a tab of it (850ug) and have heard very mixed opinions about it from friends. Pretty unsure about it as I have limited experience with psychedelics (done lsd once) Is it worth doing?
i wouldn't. it's really fucking strong, last time i ended up in hospital with a dislocated shoulder because i was so involved with a personal disaster all in my head and jumped off a ledge onto a rock. visuals are insane though

tape

what's a safe amount of oxycontin to take for a good high? & should i parachute or just take the pills as is?
safe for no-tolerance would be 2.5 to 5mg. If that leaves unsatisfied next time you can do 5-10mg which is definitely-chill zone. Anything after 10mg is considered a strong high but I feel only people with high tolerance do more than 10 anyway.

I don't think parachuting will give any recognizable difference really. Check if your oxycontin also has parecetamol in it before you wreck your liver.

v

it's the bong of the future

well i actually vape it at that temperature with the water tool since it cools the vapor a lot so WHATEVER poopy......

Last edited:

Morfent

formerly known as clifford the big red pawg
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone do benzos around here? I subbed 8mg clonazepam, 4mg lorazepam, and took 3600mg gabapentin (not a benzo, I know, but it's still a GABAergic). Feeling pretty chill right now.

tape

Anyone do benzos around here? I subbed 8mg clonazepam, 4mg lorazepam, and took 3600mg gabapentin (not a benzo, I know, but it's still a GABAergic). Feeling pretty chill right now.
wow badass slow down right there

benzos are the best dont waste all your shit so fast :(

Morfent

formerly known as clifford the big red pawg
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Benzos are great, but my tolerance is high after using them on and off for so long .I just don't feel much of anything unless I go over 4mg of clonazepam/lorazepam or 40mg diazepam. Thank god it's not as high as my opiate tolerance though.

Anyone know of any potentiators, or ways to help lower my tolerance? Does white grapefruit juice potentiate this like it does with a lot of other drugs?

Last edited:

tape

i still believe the best potentiator is lowering your body tolerance. and im certain grapefruit juice doesnt do that with benzos lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)