drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
1. its a shitty idea so DONT,

2. if you still want to. probably good chance you live. upwards o 99%. but do it with ppl around who arent gona let u jump off tall things.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i mean yea in a perfect world i'd test it but idk it probs isn't gonna happen. just wanted to know is there much of a chance i will die if i drop a pressed e without testing it? i'm 99% sure it's not fully mdma bc all the street drugs here kinda suck
any chance above 0% should be unacceptable lol. taking drugs without testing them is like shooting yourself in the kneecap with a gun that may or may not be loaded. will you die? probably not. will you harm yourself permanently? there's a significant chance that will be the case. if you feel brave go ahead, nobody can stop you but I would never take untested drugs. a friend of mine died from some seizures and internal hemorrhaging thanks to untested psychs that turned out to be homemade bathtub brew. you dont wanna be that kid.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
harlot has anyone you know picked up of this guy before? the key for mdma (in getting stuff that won't fuck you up and getting a deal) is knowing the dealer. basically don't buy anything new from a guy that can't be vouched for, its not worth it. also don't accept powder, crystals only. md is huge at uni (assuming youre at uni), im sure you'll be able to find someone that is tried and tested.

once you build up a decent rep with a dealer you can become relatively sure hes not ripping you off as much as he was before

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
so ive been goin to the psychiatrist for roughly 3 weeks now but so far its been pretty uninterestin: social anxiety disorder, sertraline, nausea worse than before, and whatnot.

then yesterday she says we're def done with sertraline if its makin me feel so bad, and i get put on XANAX. just now i have like 29mg/58 pills of these LOVELIES under my name and just seein it makes me smile.

but this time im not abusin them, though. im only usin it the way she intends me to. and i already feel heaps better, this drug is amazin. too bad its a temporal thing but w/e.

Yes, the first thing you do after you get addictive prescription drugs is relish the prospect of abusing them.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
HAHAHAHA!!!

christ. so, i was just pulled over while smoking a j. i wasn't speeding, which i originally suggested to the officer when he asked me why i thought he pulled me over. my plates were expired! i noticed a car had been following me a bit closely for a while, squinted at the dark lights on the hood, and winced when they lit up red and blue. i shoved the joint into my shoe (i had just started it too, aww)

yada yada yada, asks for my license, i give it to him, he asks if it's real to which i reply "EXTREMELY," and he eventually tells me he won't give me any tickets or mention of the joint. even though i could be written up for driving while intoxicated. ((he originally questioned its existence with "what is that smell," and i replied "exactly what you think.")) he asked "how does that sound?" and I replied "like a merry christmas present." he made me get out of my Ford Ranger, drop the j on the g, and stomp on it. classic toe-swivel-joint-ripper move.

he ran the expired plates belonging to the ranger belonging to my grandfather, which of course takes so fucking long to do, comes back, and by this time i've rustled up the registration for the car, also extremely real. he hands me my warning for the lights which light up the face of the license plate, as they weren't working. (the first warning sign!) he then hands me the TICKET for the expired plates, price unknown (srsly , have to call a number), and reminds me that he's let me off pretty easily since i was so honest with him. (second warning sign!! then he found marijuana. next he knows i stole the goddamn truck)

so that was exciting!!!!!!! :mad:

I'm not really sure what the point of that post is, your slightly-irritated tone means it isn't your run-of-the-mill "I'm on the internet, 14 years old, and all cops are race-traitor pigs" sort of thing, but nor is it one of shock ("I was driving while on drugs? how surprising that I can be charge for driving impaired"), so perhaps it is one of genuine surprise? I genuinely can't tell

It is pretty fucking surprising to me, that you drove around w/ expired tags while smoking pot and got pulled over, and that the cop only ticketed you. Here, I'd have been taken to the hospital for a blood test, then the police station, and then probably lose my drivers license and definitely my job in the next few days. This surprise especially stems from the fact that you were apparently kind of an asshole to someone who absolutely has the power to put you in jail and he still let you off, despite your indignity. You shouldn't be driving around in a car a cop has any reason to pull over (expired tags/inspection, busted tail light/headlight, modified/unnaturally loud exhaust, illegal window tint, etc. etc. etc.) when you have pot in the car (or anything else you "shouldn't" per archaic drug legislation), especially if you are smoking it. I also personally wouldn't smoke a joint while driving a car that wasn't mine (especially since the plates were expired....), but perhaps your circumstances are different.

Regardless, actively committing crimes in cars the police have cause to stop is incredibly stupid; congratulations on your brush with a traffic cop, you sure showed that pig good with your sassy adjectives

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
well i wrote that post while still high off THC and adrenaline - i wasn't at all indignant or "sassy" with the cop, lol?? i was completely honest. i was mostly in shock with my responses. if you think him telling me i wouldn't get a ticket for the joint and then saying "sounds like a verrrryyy, merrrrrry christmas officer!!" is me taking the whole thing lightly and like i'm above it, well, that's you jumping to conclusions when my tone isn't apparent via the internet. so, i'd say you were more upset than the cop or i in that scenario. as for the expired plates - this isn't my vehicle. the plates expired in july, so my driving it around in DECEMBER, you know, i figured things would be dandy since my family is typically responsible, but my grandfather seemed to have just forgot. he's busy in florida golfing and enjoying life. as i said, i wasn't even speeding while driving, so being pulled over was purely because of the plates/the lights on the plates weren't functioning properly.

perhaps my blase attitude can be attributed to the fact that i've ridden around in cars before smoking a joint, even driving before myself! it is irresponsible, and i'm not discrediting poor judgement in doing so (as i was literally thinking huh, how might my karma be affected by driving at night with a joint right now?) before i was pulled over.

did my pretty face and smile perhaps earn me less of a harsh "brush" with the law, maybe?! i think my earnest honesty is what sealed the deal. i was stoned off my rocker when i saw the lights go on, and after realizing i couldn't get rid of the joint and shoved it in my shoe, resigned myself to whatever fate would befall me. i hoped it would be less worrisome if i were totally honest, aaaand... voila. i thanked the cop for his generosity in not writing me up for a DUI, towing the car, ruining my time back home with family, etc (which would have been all my fault had things taken a worse turn, before you jump down my throat that i am the one that put myself into this situation.)you might like cops less than i do! i respect officers that are simply doing their job. had he drug me out of the vehicle and slammed me on the ground and treated me like a harsher criminal for what i had been doing, as you say might have been the case for yourself (although i'd hope you weren't physically harmed for something relatively 'minor') then i'd probably call him a dirty pig. alas!

ANYWAY, before you toss my story onto a pedestal to be ridiculed for any of the younger, impressionable users in the thread: take a fucking breathe. it's an anecdotal story that i thought some might enjoy, and even feel a bit of the adrenaline/terror i felt when those lights first went on. i think if anything, you're just a little sour that you would not have had the same fate pulling the same stunt. in which case: sorry?? :toast:

(and while other users have had more deplorable experiences with drugs and alcohol in this thread/forum, i'm surprised you'd be so venomous in response to my light brush with a traffic cop. cop, not pig.)

Last edited:

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
driving while intoxicated is unbelievably stupid and reckless and you should probably be a little bit less casual about driving stoned out of your mind. i don't give a single shit about what people do with themselves, marry your newborn puppy and shoot heroin through your eye socket for all i care, but don't drag the unwilling and innocent bystander into it.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
not sure where there were bystanders in my story, but aight!! guess i forgot a thread about drugs is also a paragon of morals! stay safe on this merry new year kids~

I don't know that there's anything inherently amoral about doing drugs? Unless you are equating the law with morality (and for shit's sake I hope you're not), what exactly makes us so apparently morally bankrupt?

Certainly, we're not saints, but dismissing us out of hand because you're being met with hostility on the internet (imagine that!!!!) based on our morals seems a bit daft, and doesn't help your reputation with those "young, impressionable users" any further :toast:

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
not sure where there were bystanders in my story, but aight!! guess i forgot a thread about drugs is also a paragon of morals! stay safe on this merry new year kids~
This sarcasm is stupid. On too many levels. I didn't really mind the story, but DUI is dumb. And just because we are unprejudiced about substances in this thread doesn't mean we are dragged down some morality rung to empathize with stupidity, or lose some moral ground to condone it.

Breaking News: drug users can be good responsible people.

Yo, are pen vapes worth it? I got one recently and it was a piece of shit, wouldn't work 90% of the time, wouldn't charge, would leak fluids when smoking oils and when (trying) to smoke weed with it the element got so damn hot when it occasionally did work so I would burn myself trying to hold it. Did I just get a faulty one or a bad model? Would anyone pls be able to recommend me one that you think would be reliable. Quite sad about it as I was so excited to get one haha :/

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yo, are pen vapes worth it? I got one recently and it was a piece of shit, wouldn't work 90% of the time, wouldn't charge, would leak fluids when smoking oils and when (trying) to smoke weed with it the element got so damn hot when it occasionally did work so I would burn myself trying to hold it. Did I just get a faulty one or a bad model? Would anyone pls be able to recommend me one that you think would be reliable. Quite sad about it as I was so excited to get one haha :/
pen units are only for oils. flower just combusts in most vape pens, the only exceptions I am aware of being the imag+. you're better off getting a dedicated flower unit if that's what you're after.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
any chance above 0% should be unacceptable lol. taking drugs without testing them is like shooting yourself in the kneecap with a gun that may or may not be loaded. will you die? probably not. will you harm yourself permanently? there's a significant chance that will be the case. if you feel brave go ahead, nobody can stop you but I would never take untested drugs. a friend of mine died from some seizures and internal hemorrhaging thanks to untested psychs that turned out to be homemade bathtub brew. you dont wanna be that kid.
I'm actually pretty interested in this. Particularly because I've never tested anything I've done myself (mostly because I've only ever received things from people I know pretty well, but then your point is still valid to me as I have no idea where they got it from so...)

I never keep up with this thread so I have no idea what you or the regulars do, but let's talk about blow and molly for a bit.

How exactly do you test either either yourself? Like, for a gram of blow, would you test a bit of each line or just some arbitrary sample from the bag? Also how do you even test it?

Also molly, pill form. How do you test these?

v

I'm actually pretty interested in this. Particularly because I've never tested anything I've done myself (mostly because I've only ever received things from people I know pretty well, but then your point is still valid to me as I have no idea where they got it from so...)

I never keep up with this thread so I have no idea what you or the regulars do, but let's talk about blow and molly for a bit.

How exactly do you test either either yourself? Like, for a gram of blow, would you test a bit of each line or just some arbitrary sample from the bag? Also how do you even test it?

Also molly, pill form. How do you test these?
I trust the bunk police for my reagent kits, but there are others out there like dancesafe that I wouldn't dispute. You just take a small, random sample of the powder and shake it up with the reagent. There are various guides to discerning the coloration, but basically you will know whether you bought what you intended or not. The problem with testing coke is you probably ARE getting some cocaine...just cut with baking soda or some other white powder. Reagent tests are really intended for mdma or other hallucinogens, which can be cut with cheap research chemicals to make them seem stronger. I don't like RCs because there isn't a lot of research into what longterm effects can arise from their use or even a real, working knowledge of their toxicity.

What kind of pill matters in testing too. A pressie you can just crush the end of and test the powder. Capsules are marginally more complicated and will basically require you to buy an extra pill just to test, but in my experience capsules are pretty rare compared to pressies. The problem with "molly" in general though is that it gets cut a LOT. Caffeine is commonly pressed into pills as a filler/binding agent alongside actual mdma. A test WILL tell you if what you're getting is like methylone or a non-psychedelic amphetamine, but if your sample is like 10% mdma and 90% binding agents the test hardly helps. One important thing is also to specify that you mean MDMA by molly. Molly has become a ubiquitous name for a variety of party drugs, notably the aforementioned methylone as well as a myriad of others like 2-C series hallucinogens and MDA (also called Sass, imo actually better than MDMA, basically the same but a stronger hallucinogen).

Personally I mainly test LSD, as it is easy to get nBOMEs which SUCK and can kill you unlike actual lsd. They call it getting nbombed when some bitchass sells it to you as acid since it's 10-100x cheaper per dose than The Real Deal. I test molly on the rare (1ce per year, 2ce at absolute most) occasions I get it just because there's so much garbage out there. If I were inclined to do coke I doubt I would test it, but that's probably only because I am ignorant to whatever nastyass shit they cut it with. The only thing I can think of is like amphetamine salt? Which is basically snorting adderall. But, I'm not "into" coke like I am hallucinogens so I don't really know what could go wrong.

There are also labs in Europe that will accept samples of drugs mailed to them. They test for purity and give you a full breakdown of what's inside. This would really only be for if you had a huge quantity of drugs you were planning on stockpiling/using occasionally over an extended duration.

Also, as an alternative to testing, there is pillreport, which is one of the aforementioned labs. Actually I just googled it and that isn't what it's called anymore, it's ecstasydata, but yeah if you find your exact pill up there from the same general region odds are it is the same.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
if you want one that takes glycerine fluid for nicotine / flavor, they're okay, not even close to the same nicotine feeling you get from a cigarette though. to be honest, the nicotine in mine gave me a headache more than a nicotine buzz.

if you want one that takes dry marijuana and vaporizes it, there are such things. i myself have a firefly vaporizer and it's easily one of the best (albeit pricy) purchases i've ever made. conserves your pot so much that you'll never want to go back to smoking if only for the price. it's also healthier for obvious reasons. still not anywhere close to breathing clean air as far as that goes, but really anything's better than smoke so there you go. my buddy has a pax and it's equally awesome. another friend has an MFLB and he seems to think it is the bee's knees but i've never personally used it so i can't pass my own judgment. i wouldn't get a real low quality one, if you drop a couple hundred bucks you'll essentially have a life partner for THC consumption which is pretty cool.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yeah i always search whatever pills ive got on pillreport / ecstasy data, heard too many stories about bad pills its just not worth it. usually you can just google like what the pill looks like and youll get something. makes me think i should be bit more stringent when getting crystal form mdma because i literally just crush it up and taste a bit of it - which im starting to realise is the least conclusive test ever but it always wins me over. i don't think i'd bother properly testing it because i know the guy who im getting it off (my housemate is shagging him so we get good weights) and its been tried and tested before (which i think is the key here).

has anyone done 2cb? my mates were planning on getting some before a night out and apparently its not that common over here. what is it like / should i just get mdma from the guy i usually do instead?

v

what is the difference between the firefly vape and something like the volcano vaporizer?
firefly is portable, so it will have a weaker vapor output. firefly has a reputation as one of the better portables available, being an on-demand convection rather than a session conduction vape, but has a relatively weak battery.

hey friends, anyone have any simple tips for making my first time taking shrooms more enjoyable? (gonna be doing them on Friday) i've got most of the basics covered I think but it'd be cool to hear some things you guys find that are enjoyable to do or useful to have with you while tripping. thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)