dumbest life failures (not serious)

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
Exactly what the title says. Post your (not serious) life failures (that you are comfortable with sharing) here for people to have a good laugh (including yourself when you look back at it lol).

I'll start:

• One time I came home from some running and was going to toss my socks into the washing machine. Right when I came home my mother was like: "pick up the bag of garbage on the kitchen table and throw it in the garbage can". I picked up the garbage bag, which was open, and started towards the garbage can and then the washing machine. I tossed the garbage into the garbage can (which was on the way to the washing machine) then tossed my socks into the washing machine. Then I went on the couch to read a good book. An hour later or so, my mom went to do the laundry and then... shouted some very unflattering words in Chinese and told me to get over there. Then she asked me why the hell is the garbage in the washing machine. I looked inside and... sure enough, the open bag of garbage is in the washing machine, and stuff like juice packets and dirty ziploc bags were everywhere. Turns out that I chucked my socks into the garbage and the garbage in the washing machine. I was grounded afterwards and had to clean up the washing machine. The socks, on the other hand, stayed where they were until garbage day.
  • Another time, on a camp out in my Boy Scout troop (yes I'm a boy scout, you never would have guessed huh), the SPL (aka leader guy) told us to get up at 7am in the morning the next day so we have time to clean up and leave. Naturally, I slept in until 8:30 and only then noticed the banging on my tent. I woke up, looked outside, and saw the entire troop (and some parents who are picking their kids up) waiting for me. They haven't even eaten breakfast yet because we are a troop. Awkward.
  • However, my biggest mistake in life was obviously making an account at smogon dot com. I'm sure all of you will agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)