Duo-type Doubles - Winners Round 3 & Losers Round 3

(approved by Quite Quiet)
Duo-type Doubles

We've all heard of Monotype format before, but have you ever wondered what a format with two types per team would be like? Well, the purpose of this tournament is to explore just that.

Tournament rules:
  • Tournament Rules and General Guidelines can be read here.
  • The format of this tournament is best-of-one double elimination.
  • This tournament will use the Monotype Doubles rules, which can be read about here.
    • The only exception to these rules, of course, is that all of your Pokemon must be at least one of two types of your choice. (The six Pokemon pictured above would be legal on the same team.)
  • You are allowed to change teams/types in between rounds.
  • Any relevant tier changes that happen during the tournament will be effective at the start of the next round.
Winners Round 3
Paraplegic vs. Moosical

Losers Round 3
Ticken vs. Cara95
stuuful12 vs. Lambo_murphy44

The deadline for these round are Friday, May 11, at 8:59 AM Pacific Time.

Last edited:
replay? :D
Unfortunately, like a fool, I forgot to save the replays.
But I can tell you that I managed to pull off like 6 flinches with Rock Slide and a crit Knock Off effectively making me a hax god, while also making me feel really sorry for Lambo, who surprisingly took that hax really well.

Unfortunately, like a fool, I forgot to save the replays.
But I can tell you that I managed to pull off like 6 flinches with Rock Slide and a crit Knock Off effectively making me a hax god, while also making me feel really sorry for Lambo, who surprisingly took that hax really well.
Ok well thanks for that
Sounds like a crazy battle XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)