DW EEVEE FODDER GA(DONE CLOSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost heres a pic of the one I got 20 mins ago off of GTS and bred with my vaporeon to breed this GA, just to dispel any haters saying I hacked a parent or whatever (there were two other lvl.10 females up there for anyone else looking but i didnt have an extra thunderus or zekrom.. i did have an extra suicune though so i let him go)

I did not RNG this so dont expect anything amazing i just wanted to end the so called "exclusiveness" of these guys. I did use the fast hatch and instant egg code but that doesnt make this mon a hack as it doesnt effect the pokemons coding in anyway.

FEMALE DW EEVEE
31/20/31/1/24/23
Lax Nature
Anticipation Ability (Duh)
Egg Moves (not that it matters):
Wish
FULLY DISTRIBUTABLE

I was going to do a mass giveaway with distributors but screw it.. I'll give out 10 of them to people WITH TRADE THREADS ON SMOGON and I expect you to pay it forward to at least one person looking for it.

Only thing I want in your reply is What are you going to breed first? Nature, Moveset HP if any.

1.Luxpluff91
2.stephenjm
3.Rick_GameOn
4.tomtom5858
5.Helba
6.Aviator99

Who wants one? Enjoy!

BTW: No offence to red.. great giveaway man.

First and foremost heres a pic of the one I got 20 mins ago off of GTS and bred with my vaporeon to breed this GA, just to dispel any haters saying I hacked a parent or whatever (there were two other lvl.10 females up there for anyone else looking but i didnt have an extra thunderus or zekrom.. i did have an extra suicune though so i let him go)

I did not RNG this so dont expect anything amazing i just wanted to end the so called "exclusiveness" of these guys. I did use the fast hatch and instant egg code but that doesnt make this mon a hack as it doesnt effect the pokemons coding in anyway.

FEMALE DW EEVEE
31/20/31/1/24/23
Lax Nature
Anticipation Ability (Duh)
Egg Moves (not that it matters):
Wish
FULLY DISTRIBUTABLE

I was going to do a mass giveaway with distributors but screw it.. I'll give out 10 of them to people WITH TRADE THREADS ON SMOGON and I expect you to pay it forward to at least one person looking for it.

Only thing I want in your reply is What are you going to breed first? Nature, Moveset HP if any.

Who wants one? Enjoy!

BTW: No offence to red.. great giveaway man.
I want one, please. I'll breed a Glaceon with Wish, to make a Sub-Protect set:

Glaceon @ Leftovers
Calm
248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Speed
-Wish
-Ice Beam
-Substitute
-Protect

Plays like Stallrein but doesnt have the Electric and Grass weaknesses, and is considerably faster and hits harder.

I'm going to make Espeon. What else?

Espeon@Lefties
Timid Nature
EVs: 252 SpA, 6 SpD, 252 Spe
-Substitute
-Baton Pass
-Calm Mind
-Stored Power

Im surprised no one is going for leafeon.. thats probably the first thing im breeding

Espeon right after though :p

Im surprised no one is going for leafeon.. thats probably the first thing im breeding

Espeon right after though :p
I was going to ask for it to breed leafeon since I've seen all eeveelutions, even flareon and glaceon, but leafeon done
but then I checked, seems its outclassed by venasaur and well... kinda decided against asking LOL
I guess dw espeon is just too good to pass…

I was going to ask for it to breed leafeon since I've seen all eeveelutions, even flareon and glaceon, but leafeon done
but then I checked, seems its outclassed by venasaur and well... kinda decided against asking LOL
I guess dw espeon is just too good to pass…
Is DW venasaur even available though?

Yea, at least in Japan. There are several versions RNG'ed by Bond - I myself have 3. You can find them here in Smogon :]
Cool i posted in your thread

btw this giveaway will wrap up at 8 at which time i will give it out to whoever is on the list.

Cool i posted in your thread

btw this giveaway will wrap up at 8 at which time i will give it out to whoever is on the list.
Are you going to distribute the Eevee yourself? If so, I'll trade you a clone of the Bulbasaur. Do you want it Modest, Jolly or Careful?

cool, didn't know that there were females available. I'm going to be horribly unoriginal and breed what just about everyone else is atm

Timid
Magic Bounce

Reflect
Light Screen
HP Fighting
Psychic

just really want one... reflecting SR just sounds like sooo much fun XD

If your name is on the list then congratulations... I will be heading on wifi in about 10 mins with all you FC's added please dont keep me waiting

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ooo...I can already see it. Shiny Espeon with Magic Bounce!

Wish
Psychic
Hidden Power (undecided)
Baton Pass (?)

And that's only the beginning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)