SS OU EASY BREEZY - Sun based Trick Room ft. Stakataka | 1900+

What is your favourite Pokemon to use on Trick Room?

• Melmetal

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Stakataka

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Marowak-Alola

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Glastrier

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Dhelmise

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Copperajah

• Conkeldurr

• Others

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I did look into what Mr. Hands mentioned, and it seems that 15 Def IVs is a little more optimized than 14.

"In the case of a tie between multiple stats, it increases one stat, prioritized in this order: Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed." According to Bulbapedia. Although, I don't know if that priority was changed this gen. I doubt it makes a huge difference, but having that extra nudge can be unexpectedly helpful and it's a cool tidbit because most people (including myself up until now) don't know about stat boosting priority.

Air balloon > LO on stakataka? I feel like it would make it much more reliable bc it means it can switch into lando. It also deals with sand very well bc it is immune to eq and can just heat crash the excadrill or eq the dracozolt

Air balloon > LO on stakataka? I feel like it would make it much more reliable bc it means it can switch into lando. It also deals with sand very well bc it is immune to eq and can just heat crash the excadrill or eq the dracozolt
but then again air balloon would mean that you are giving up on your offensive power , and moreover 3 of the mons have moves like teleport and healing wish which can bring in stakataka without taking any damage so in that case air balloon would be a waste of an item slot

Yes Sand is a hard MU but cresselia has Levitate and you dont want to give up LO damage output for a one use item that u have to play carefully with. Its up to you but since this is Hyper Offense you rather want to end games as fast as you can and Life Orb helps immensely there

I'd love to see any more replays with this team if you have some, I've been using it a bit recently and im struggling to find the time to set up sun appropriately, as well as keeping my TR abusers alive, though the ladder is most likely just me being inexperienced with pokemon.

thanks,

I'd love to see any more replays with this team if you have some, I've been using it a bit recently and im struggling to find the time to set up sun appropriately, as well as keeping my TR abusers alive, though the ladder is most likely just me being inexperienced with pokemon.

thanks,
I will try to get some more replays using this in high ladder for showcase. Also your TR abusers staying alive long term isnt necessary since Trick Room Teams are usually of a very offensive Playstyle, so your goal is to basically K.O their pokemon faster than they can retaliate by keeping up pressure all the time, Healing Wish and Lunar Dance can help with that to heal your wincon back up if needed. Usually you wont need more than 3 Trick Room Sequences to win either way, Id say its maybe because of the team being hard to pilot properly at a high level that you might struggle with it. If you want additional help in using this team dont hesitate to DM me on Discord ( Shiox#5512 ). Best Regards,

why do we run body press instead of solar beam im a bit of a noob so idk im guessing chansey or blissey and it also beats ferro i think

Dead by Daylight

was a long and dark December
is a Pre-Contributor
why do we run body press instead of solar beam im a bit of a noob so idk im guessing chansey or blissey and it also beats ferro i think
I’m assuming you mean on Torkoal? If so, then it’s Pinkacross’s comment, as it OHKOs Tyranitar, a threat to sun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)