!eerhT dnuoR II tnemanruoT esreveR ehT ot emocleW
Approved by Kevin Garrett / Earthworm
Before going any further, please read the general Tournament Rules first.
(!spungiS) II tnemanruoT esreveR ehT
(enO dnuoR) II tnemanruoT esreveR ehT
(owT dnuoR) II tnemanruoT esreveR ehT
If you wish to change your team after your match (for the next round), you must PM me by the end of this round. Otherwise, I will use the team you sent me this round.
Battles must be completed on the Pokemon Online server.
Clauses/Banlists which must be enforced:
- OHKO Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Species Clause
- WiFi Clause
- Timed Battle (if you time out, you will not advance to the next round)
- Banned Pokemon: Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Deoxys, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Zekrom
- Banned Abilities: Moody, Drizzle+Swift Swim on same team
- Banned Moves: Evasion-only moves (eg. Minimize), OHKO moves (eg. Fissure)
- Banned Items: Evasion-increasing items (eg. BrightPowder)
- You may not use unreleased Pokemon or items
Tournament Specific Rules:
- Attempts to use trickery to lose (and therefore win) will result in a disqualification. This includes quitting the game to lose, timing out to lose, and other such scenarios.
- You are only allowed one Pokemon with a Choice item per team, as it limits the freedom of the opponent in battle through team building.
- Each Pokemon must have 4 moves, unless it cannot learn 4 moves (eg. Unown).
- Each Pokemon is only allowed 2 STAB moves, as it limits the freedom of the opponent in battle through team building. If a Pokemon cannot have 2 or less STAB moves yet still comply with the "four moves per Pokemon" rule, then you may break the four-moves rule, but you must state that when you submit your team. Dual typing Pokemon are still limited to 2 STAB moves (one of each type, or two of either type). This applies to attacking moves (i.e. moves with a Base Power) only; "Other" types of move do not count towards this rule (such as Calm Mind or Thunder Wave). Hidden Powers of STABbed types do count towards this rule (eg. Hidden Power Rock for Tyranitar).
- If using Hidden Power at all, you must state the value of the IVs when you submit your team. Unless specified, IVs must all be at 31.
- Happiness must be set to 0.
- You are only allowed to switch 2 times per 5 turns. Switches do not carry over to the next 5 turns. This means you can switch 2 times during turns 1-5, then another 2 times during turns 6-10, another 2 during 11-15, and so on. Pokemon Online will say what turn it is at the start of that turn, so you only need to keep track of switches to make sure you don't go over. Moves such as U-turn, Volt Switch, and Baton Pass do not count as switches.
Bolded: Indicates winners
tophway vs Eternal
Nails vs Earthworm
Eo Ut Mortus vs Aerrow
idiotfrommars vs Go10
Fatecrashers vs -Manu-
uragg vs The_Chaser
Solace. vs Cristal
zarator vs snorlax
Sorry for the delay this round - I've had exams and have been unexpectedly busy this week.
You should all have your teams now. If there is an issue, please get in touch ASAP. The deadline to get matches done is 11:59PM (EST) on Saturday 25th June.
If you have any issues, please feel free to get in touch.