Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Eisen!
I came across your giveaway thread and was about to sign-up for freebies, but instead of trading you Zubats, I noticed that there are some Pokemon I have that are not on your collection list. I'm especially interested in some of the event Pokemon & HP Dittos you have (especially since I lost my White2 Version cartridge a little while ago which was full of RNG'd legendaries and such...) and would like to offer a trade(s). If you're interested, I could give you either breedjects or 'perfect' Pokemon that could help you complete your projects faster, when you choose to tackle them.

Here's what I have to offer:

KANTO
  • Krabby (Jolly) Sheer Force
  • Aerodactyl (Adamant / Jolly) Pressure
  • Chansey (Bold) Natural Cure EM: Seismic Toss (I don't have a Wish variant, unfortunately)
JOHTO
  • Gligar (Impish / Careful) Immunity
  • Totodile (Jolly) Sheer Force
  • Misdreavus (Timid) Levitate
  • Sneasel (Jolly) Inner Focus EM: Pursuit, Icicle Crash
HOENN
  • Ralts (Jolly)
  • Wingull (Bold) Drizzle
  • Shroomish (Jolly) Quick Feet
  • Corphish (Adamant) Adaptability
  • Bagon (Naive) Rock Head
  • Lotad (Timid) Swift Swim
SINNOH
  • Chimchar (Jolly) Iron Fist
  • Hippopotas (Impish) Sand Stream EM: Slack Off
UNOVA
  • Snivy (Timid) Contrary
  • Tepig (Rash) Reckless
  • Druddigon (Impish) Rough Skin
  • Tynamo (Modest) Levitate
  • Solosis (Calm) Magic Guard
  • Timburr (Adamant) Sheer Force OR Guts
  • Zorua (Timid) Illusion
  • Pawniard (Adamant / Jolly) Defiant EM: Pursuit, Sucker Punch
KALOS
  • Fletchling (Jolly / Adamant / Careful) Gale Wings
  • Klefki (Impish / Careful) Prankster
  • Skrelp (Modest) Adaptability
  • Bergmite (Careful) Sturdy
ALOLA
  • A-Vulpix (Timid) Snow Warning EM: Freeze-Dry, Encore, Moonblast
  • A-Sandshrew (Jolly) Slush Rush
  • Mareanie (Bold) Regenerator EM: Haze
  • Mimikyu (Jolly) Disguise
  • Stufful (Adamant) Fluffy

All of these are 100% legit and either bred by me or traded legitimately from others. A lot of these are not 'perfect', with 3 or 4 perfect IVs rather than the desired 5, so if you requested one with a proper spread I'd have to spend some time breeding first. There are some Egg moves I might have forgotten to list too. As for Pokeballs, I'm not the type to care about that particular thing so unfortunately, they're all pretty random. Also, apologies in advance if I repeated a Pokemon on your list - your collection is quite extensive already and I jotted these guys down rather quickly!

Work is pretty busy these days so I'll try to check this thread as often as I can, but I hope to trade with you soon!

FC: 3712-1858-4365 IGN: Naomi
Alright, I think I'd be interested in the Chimchar, Snivy and Tepig! Let me know what you would like in return!

Hey Eisen!

I'll take this Jirachi: (holding a Leftovers if possible!)
Jolly | Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Iron Head / Fire Punch / U-Turn / Healing Wish
OT: GAMESTP
Note: RNGed in Platinum from a Wondercard of the 2010 Gamestop Jirachi.
Reason: I lost my own Jirachi with my W2 cartridge.

This Cutiefly breedject: Timid w/ Sweet Veil (Holding a Gold bottle cap if possible!)

And the third I'll give to you for free (just send me something random), in appreciation of the help you've given me with my own breeding projects! I'll keep an eye out for your future projects / breedjects, and may possibly come back for one of your amazing Dittos at some point, but that should cover it for me : )

I'll keep an eye out on this thread - otherwise if I get busy I'll PM you!)
Thanks so much!

I saw that Oricorio is one of your projects and I just wanna ask if the Moveset your planning is that HA Dancer Volcarona support

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Zhangychicken : I have finished the Goodra project! Your offensive Hydration set is included, but feel free to request any of the sets you would like and I will gladly send them over! Thanks for the project, it was good fun, and made me discover and appreciate Goodra's undervalued potential!

By the way, you were not kidding about how hard it is to get HA Goomy in Gen 7 :P It took me so long I ended up finding a shiny in the process!

In any case, PM me with what you would like and we can either setup a trade or use the GTS!

Hello I'm interested in a Volcanora and a Cherish Ball Zapdos, are you interested in any of these:

Level Ball Swinub
Friend Ball Poliwag
Best Ball Exeggcute
Heavy/Beast Ball Garchomp
Friend Ball Snivy

They should all have some egg moves, can give more detail on request just can't type all out right now.

Hi I was doing some online battling today and had a thought for your empty request Scolipede
not sure how you feel about this guy but I saw someone using a baton pass set on him and it looked pretty fun.
While I believe there are also offensive sets for this guy which I imagine is just a bread and butter att/spe spread
having a baton pass set and stalling options lets you pass his speed + from his HA ability and possibly a sub to another team member who might be on the frail side which will keep them safe so they can really do some damage.
Not sure on the difficulty of getting this guy with HA as you have to use the Island scan though i'm really no expert.

For items and the like I imagine Black sludge would be a go to increase longevity for a Baton pass set or maybe a Berry. For Evs... well I gleaned a little but again it would probably be better to leave it to your judgement.

Personally I like it and its a little different and I imagine it would be quite fun to use, let me know what you think either way
Thanks

(Also another thanks for all the Dittos and Pokemon you have gave me through your giveaway been a big help)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hello I'm interested in a Volcanora and a Cherish Ball Zapdos, are you interested in any of these:

Level Ball Swinub
Friend Ball Poliwag
Best Ball Exeggcute
Heavy/Beast Ball Garchomp
Friend Ball Snivy

They should all have some egg moves, can give more detail on request just can't type all out right now.
Hi! Other than the Pokémon in Dream Balls from the Dream World which cannot be obtained anymore, I am not really looking for Pokémon in special balls, since I'm able to go catch them myself. Generally, things I can obtain by myself I am not looking to get from trading. Thanks for offering though! In case you hadn't noticed, you could get one of either the Volcarona or Zapdos from my giveaway (link is in my signature), if you want!

Hi I was doing some online battling today and had a thought for your empty request Scolipede
not sure how you feel about this guy but I saw someone using a baton pass set on him and it looked pretty fun.
While I believe there are also offensive sets for this guy which I imagine is just a bread and butter att/spe spread
having a baton pass set and stalling options lets you pass his speed + from his HA ability and possibly a sub to another team member who might be on the frail side which will keep them safe so they can really do some damage.
Not sure on the difficulty of getting this guy with HA as you have to use the Island scan though i'm really no expert.

For items and the like I imagine Black sludge would be a go to increase longevity for a Baton pass set or maybe a Berry. For Evs... well I gleaned a little but again it would probably be better to leave it to your judgement.

Personally I like it and its a little different and I imagine it would be quite fun to use, let me know what you think either way
Thanks

(Also another thanks for all the Dittos and Pokemon you have gave me through your giveaway been a big help)
Hey! I've battled against plenty of speed pass Scolipede, I believe it's actually the most popular set :P When the opponent isn't ready to take it on, and it manages to pass a Swords Dance and/or a Substitute in addition to speed, it can be game over very quickly. Definitely a threatening strategy, which can be very frustrating to deal with for the opponent :P

In any case, I'm down to add Scolipede as a project! I'll do a bunch of different sets, since there are many ways to use it. Don't worry about the HA, I can use the Island Scan and chain without too much trouble :P

I thought you couldn't chain island scan Pokémon.

I have these Pokémon in Dream Balls, let me know if they interest you:
Ponyta
Farfetchd
Omastar
Slowking
Mantine
Wurmple
Luvdisc
Staraptor
Budew
Driftloon
Munna

Edit:
I can breed you a Venipede with Speed Boost if needed.

It will just be in a Pokeball though.
(Has the egg moves Pin Missle and Toxic Spikes)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I thought you couldn't chain island scan Pokémon.

I have these Pokémon in Dream Balls, let me know if they interest you:
Ponyta
Farfetchd
Omastar
Slowking
Mantine
Wurmple
Luvdisc
Staraptor
Budew
Driftloon
Munna

Edit:
I can breed you a Venipede with Speed Boost if needed.

It will just be in a Pokeball though.
(Has the egg moves Pin Missle and Toxic Spikes)
Hey! I had no idea you couldn't chain Island Scan Pokémon, I never tried, so you're probably right! It's no problem though, I can pretty easily get one in gen 6 and transfer it, but thanks for offering as always! :P

Some of the Dream Balls Pokémon you listed I can still obtain on the Dream Radar, I meant the Dream World exclusives, but I would possibly be interested in some of them! The problem is that I don't know yet what Pokémon I will want to breed in Dream Balls, since I always decide of the ball at the start of a project. I guess there's a chance I could want Luvdisc, Drifloon and Wurmple, but I don't think it's worth the trouble getting them before I need them (unless you really want to do a trade :P). It also depends whether any of them have an HA which is impossible to obtain otherwise.

Of my Dream Ball Pokémon, only these have the HA:
Farfetch'd
Slowking
Luvdisc
Staraptor

Lol pretty boring.

Also, I don't really need anything I just still want to help with what I can lol.

Last edited:
Hey! I've battled against plenty of speed pass Scolipede, I believe it's actually the most popular set :P When the opponent isn't ready to take it on, and it manages to pass a Swords Dance and/or a Substitute in addition to speed, it can be game over very quickly. Definitely a threatening strategy, which can be very frustrating to deal with for the opponent :P

In any case, I'm down to add Scolipede as a project! I'll do a bunch of different sets, since there are many ways to use it. Don't worry about the HA, I can use the Island Scan and chain without too much trouble :P
Yeah I've seen a few more while I've been battling online since and it can be a problem if your not prepared, in any case I look forward to seeing the sets you come up with and I hope you have fun making them :)
and thank you for accepting my request.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Of my Dream Ball Pokémon, only these have the HA:
Farfetch'd
Slowking
Luvdisc
Staraptor

Lol pretty boring.

Also, I don't really need anything I just still want to help with what I can lol.
Thanks for listing, I don't think I need any of them for the moment, but I might eventually, so I'll keep it in mind!

Hi I'm wondering if you would be interested in any of these:
Cherish Ball Hydreigon
Cherish Ball Glaceon
Cherish Ball Alolan - Raichu
Got all of them from events in Japan Pokemon Center. :P

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi I'm wondering if you would be interested in any of these:
Cherish Ball Hydreigon
Cherish Ball Glaceon
Cherish Ball Alolan - Raichu
Got all of them from events in Japan Pokemon Center. :P
Oh, thanks for offering! I might be interested, but I have no idea about these events. Do you have a description or link about them? Do the Pokémon have special moves? If there are any exclusive moves, I am definitely interested. Also, if you know the natures and IVs, that would be great!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
LeviticusBrynhildr : Your project is completed! The second set listed corresponds to what you asked for, but feel free to request any of the sets you would like, just let me know by PM/VM!

And with that, a new slot opens in the requests, in case anyone is interested!

Hey Eisen wanted to tell you that I have PowerSaves up now and will help people out on your thread for projects for you if that is ok. Thanks, I would also like to see adamant snow cloak and jolly slush rush sandslash with icicle crash and iron head (Feelfree to play around with items and the other two moves).

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey Eisen wanted to tell you that I have PowerSaves up now and will help people out on your thread for projects for you if that is ok. Thanks, I would also like to see adamant snow cloak and jolly slush rush sandslash with icicle crash and iron head (Feelfree to play around with items and the other two moves).
Hey! I'm not entirely sold on an Adamant Snow Cloak set... if it's going to be in Hail, Slush Rush seems like it's always the best ability to have on Sandslash, 20% evasion is just praying for unlikely RNG, which I don't like. Unless you're going for a trick room one, then definitely Snow Cloak would be good, but then it should be Brave and not Adamant. Otherwise, I'm totally down for a Jolly Slush Rush set (I'll probably do a couple of Slush Rush sets actually), so request accepted!

I appreciate your intention to help, that's kind of you, but I would rather be the one doing all of the projects and requests on my trade, this way I keep control on everything that is done and sent, which is quite important to me. If you would like to help out people, which is great, there are often requests for help on the quick questions/trades thread. You could also build your own thread and offer services on it!

Hey Eisen!
Thanks for doing this. Really appreaciate it!
I'll prepare the Mareep for trade :)
Also, I'd like to request my favorite Pokemon, Gallade to be added to your collection.
If it's fine with you.

Whoops, didn't see that the requests were full, derp. :T

Yeah guess you are right just don't have enough time to run my own but yeah I mean snow cloak brave oops. I would also like one of the sets to work in doubles with offensive aurora veil ninetales in battle tree. So since you do usually 5 or 6 sets choice band jolly orb jolly (With swords dance) adamant orb (< The name lol) just some preferances on items but I am sure you will make great sets. Thanks again!

I'm not sure what are exclusive moves XD

Sorry I'm just new to the Pokemon community.

Edit: All I know is that my glaceon knows celebrate xD
lol. Z-Celebrate :D

I would also like to know what exclusive moves my pokemon could have so I should look out for it.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I'm not sure what are exclusive moves XD

Sorry I'm just new to the Pokemon community.

Edit: All I know is that my glaceon knows celebrate xD
lol. Z-Celebrate :D

I would also like to know what exclusive moves my pokemon could have so I should look out for it.
Celebrate is definitely an exclusive move - I'd be interested in that Glaceon! If you can list me the moves of each Pokémon, I'll know which are exclusive, and I could research which events exactly they're from I guess. What are you interested in from my collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)