Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Eisen, i checked the wanted part of your post. what do you mean by Decent IVs? cus i have a togepi
Does the Togepi have Tri Attack? And if so, can you tell me where you got it? Since this is rare, I want to track down the source of any I might get to be sure it isn't hacked.

By decent IVs, I mean in the 20s for the relevant stats, hoping for some 30s and 31s if possible :P

I wasn't aware you could get it in gen 7.
I think he meant where I had it at the moment for the trade :P

Hello!
I actually have a request for a pokemon I think would be a great addition to your collection! I was thinking of an Assault Vest Gooey Goodra. Probably more invested in defense since it would have an assault vest but you are the expert here :). Maybe even give it a modest nature since its already so good on the defensive side and it'll be attacking every turn since it has assault vest. Also Goodra's arent that easy to obtain in sun and moon because they can only be gotten through weather induced SOS battles and I imagine getting the hidden ability would be even harder. Goodra would look great in a moon ball. I think it would be a very popular pokemon in your trade thread and in your giveaways :). I hope you think about this one! Thank you!

Does the Togepi have Tri Attack? And if so, can you tell me where you got it? Since this is rare, I want to track down the source of any I might get to be sure it isn't hacked.
I'm pretty sure he bred it from the Island Scan Togekiss.

I'd like to request you to add Mimikyu to your collection.

Mimikyu @ Choice Band/Life Orb/Focus Sash
Disguise
Adamant Nature
EVs: 252 Atk. 252 Spe. 4 SpDef.
IVs: Hyper Trained.
Moves:
Swords Dance.
Shadow Sneak.
Shadow Claw.
Play Rough.

Hopefully, you'll agree.

Last edited:

By decent IVs, I mean in the 20s for the relevant stats, hoping for some 30s and 31s if possible :P

I hatched the Togepi witht he Togekiss i caught using Island Scan in SM. its level one sadly and i don't think you want to go EXP Farming. Adamant nature and its ability is Serene Grace. Using Judge in the PC it is Decent Potential.

Also i can have it learn Tri-Attack if you still want it

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I hatched the Togepi witht he Togekiss i caught using Island Scan in SM. its level one sadly and i don't think you want to go EXP Farming. Adamant nature and its ability is Serene Grace. Using Judge in the PC it is Decent Potential.

Also i can have it learn Tri-Attack if you still want it
How would you have it learn Tri Attack? Is there a way to learn it in Gen 7 that I am not aware of? As for nature, I would want Timid, Modest, Bold or Calm, though.

Zhangychicken : AV Goodra is a pretty interesting request, I'll do it. However, there is a chance I will pick a different ball, hopefully that's ok for you.

LeviticusBrynhildr : Alright, I'll add Mimikyu to my projects. I hope you are not in too much of a hurry though, because there are now 2 requests I will do before this one! :P

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Nvm then, Togepi cant even learn Tri-Attack in sun and moon ;-;
Sorry to dissapoint
Ah, that's what I thought :P Tri Attack is exclusive to the Togepi obtained in Pokémon XD Gales of Darkness, which is why it's rare ;) Thanks for offering anyway!

Hi Eisen could you add a competitive Ninetales soon? thanks! Mainly want:

Modest
Snow Warning
IVs: preferably 5 excluding attack but hyper trained is fine
Moves:
Moonblast
Nasty Plot/Shadow Ball (correct me if it dosent get the move)
Freeze Dry
Extrasensory
Item: Specs/Lefties/Orb
Thanks!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi Eisen could you add a competitive Ninetales soon? thanks! Mainly want:

Modest
Snow Warning
Moves:
Moonblast
Freeze Dry
Extrasensory
Thanks!
Ninetales sounds great, I'd be happy to add that to my projects, but all the request slots are taken right now, so you'll have to wait for one to get freed before requesting (to be fair for others). Also, be warned, since my list of projects is pretty long right now, it could be a while before it ends up getting done!

Hey Eisen!
I came across your giveaway thread and was about to sign-up for freebies, but instead of trading you Zubats, I noticed that there are some Pokemon I have that are not on your collection list. I'm especially interested in some of the event Pokemon & HP Dittos you have (especially since I lost my White2 Version cartridge a little while ago which was full of RNG'd legendaries and such...) and would like to offer a trade(s). If you're interested, I could give you either breedjects or 'perfect' Pokemon that could help you complete your projects faster, when you choose to tackle them.

Here's what I have to offer:

KANTO
  • Krabby (Jolly) Sheer Force
  • Aerodactyl (Adamant / Jolly) Pressure
  • Chansey (Bold) Natural Cure EM: Seismic Toss (I don't have a Wish variant, unfortunately)
JOHTO
  • Gligar (Impish / Careful) Immunity
  • Totodile (Jolly) Sheer Force
  • Misdreavus (Timid) Levitate
  • Sneasel (Jolly) Inner Focus EM: Pursuit, Icicle Crash
HOENN
  • Ralts (Jolly)
  • Wingull (Bold) Drizzle
  • Shroomish (Jolly) Quick Feet
  • Corphish (Adamant) Adaptability
  • Bagon (Naive) Rock Head
  • Lotad (Timid) Swift Swim
SINNOH
  • Chimchar (Jolly) Iron Fist
  • Hippopotas (Impish) Sand Stream EM: Slack Off

UNOVA

• Snivy (Timid) Contrary
  • Tepig (Rash) Reckless
  • Druddigon (Impish) Rough Skin
  • Tynamo (Modest) Levitate
  • Solosis (Calm) Magic Guard
  • Timburr (Adamant) Sheer Force OR Guts
  • Zorua (Timid) Illusion
  • Pawniard (Adamant / Jolly) Defiant EM: Pursuit, Sucker Punch
KALOS
  • Fletchling (Jolly / Adamant / Careful) Gale Wings
  • Klefki (Impish / Careful) Prankster
  • Skrelp (Modest) Adaptability
  • Bergmite (Careful) Sturdy
ALOLA
  • A-Vulpix (Timid) Snow Warning EM: Freeze-Dry, Encore, Moonblast
  • A-Sandshrew (Jolly) Slush Rush
  • Mareanie (Bold) Regenerator EM: Haze
  • Mimikyu (Jolly) Disguise
  • Stufful (Adamant) Fluffy

All of these are 100% legit and either bred by me or traded legitimately from others. A lot of these are not 'perfect', with 3 or 4 perfect IVs rather than the desired 5, so if you requested one with a proper spread I'd have to spend some time breeding first. There are some Egg moves I might have forgotten to list too. As for Pokeballs, I'm not the type to care about that particular thing so unfortunately, they're all pretty random. Also, apologies in advance if I repeated a Pokemon on your list - your collection is quite extensive already and I jotted these guys down rather quickly!

Work is pretty busy these days so I'll try to check this thread as often as I can, but I hope to trade with you soon!

FC: 3712-1858-4365 IGN: Naomi

I see that the third request is up for grabs. I've wanted to request you to RNG a 30iv Ditto to your collection since I've first seen it, but this is the first time I've seen that slot open. The thing is, with a 30iv Ditto any HP can be built with relative ease, and yet, they're extremely hard to find, as no one offers them readily available anywhere, so for anyone who has one and loses it, they're in for quite a headache, but with this, I feel like adding it could be a good service for the community, thanks.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I see that the third request is up for grabs. I've wanted to request you to RNG a 30iv Ditto to your collection since I've first seen it, but this is the first time I've seen that slot open. The thing is, with a 30iv Ditto any HP can be built with relative ease, and yet, they're extremely hard to find, as no one offers them readily available anywhere, so for anyone who has one and loses it, they're in for quite a headache, but with this, I feel like adding it could be a good service for the community, thanks.
Yup, you can have the spot since you are the first to post since its opening. I'm open to doing the RNG of a new Ditto, but I'm a little confused about your request. To be clear, you wish it to have 30 in every stat (30/30/30/30/30/30)? Isn't it harder to get hidden powers using this than using specific hidden power Ditto? For example, if you want HP Ice, it would be quicker using a 31/30/30/31/31/31 Ditto than a 30/30/30/30/30/30. Let me know, maybe I misunderstood :P

Hello,

can you CMT for the Bold Tapu Fini?

Just out of curiousity how did you get to that nickname? :D
Sorry, I couldn't find anything I need in your thread :/ However, feel free to request the Tapu Fini on my giveaway, i'll be glad to send it over!

My nickname comes from a song that I really liked, and I just thought it was a pretty good nickname generally :P

jules0717 : Answered in PM :)

Sorry, I couldn't find anything I need in your thread :/ However, feel free to request the Tapu Fini on my giveaway, i'll be glad to send it over!

My nickname comes from a song that I really liked, and I just thought it was a pretty good nickname generally :P

That's okay. Thank your for looking!

Haha okay. At the start I thought you're from a German speaken country :P

Yup, you can have the spot since you are the first to post since its opening. I'm open to doing the RNG of a new Ditto, but I'm a little confused about your request. To be clear, you wish it to have 30 in every stat ? Isn't it harder to get hidden powers using this than using specific hidden power Ditto? For example, if you want HP Ice, it would be quicker using a 31/30/30/31/31/31 Ditto than a 30/30/30/30/30/30. Let me know, maybe I misunderstood :P
You got me right. While yes, it is quicker, the idea is that a 30iv Ditto (30/30/30/30/30/30) is all inclusive for all HP breeding needs, such that with a 31iv Ditto, a 30iv Ditto, and perhaps 0 speed Ditto, you can breed just about any spread you need; and those would be the only Ditto needed, as opposed to having to procure a series of Ditto with differing stats and HPs. I feel that the utility of such a Ditto is invaluable as far as breeding goes.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
You got me right. While yes, it is quicker, the idea is that a 30iv Ditto (30/30/30/30/30/30) is all inclusive for all HP breeding needs, such that with a 31iv Ditto, a 30iv Ditto, and perhaps 0 speed Ditto, you can breed just about any spread you need; and those would be the only Ditto needed, as opposed to having to procure a series of Ditto with differing stats and HPs. I feel that the utility of such a Ditto is invaluable as far as breeding goes.
Alright! Well, I can't see myself wanting to use this Ditto over a series of specific HP ones, but if that would be helpful for you and others, I have no objection on adding that!

Love your new avatar, by the way! :D

At the start I thought you're from a German speaken country :P
Haha, well it would only make sense, but I'm not. I did spend a year and a half in Germany, though! :P

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Um Eisen? My Timid Ninetales is supposed to be in third slot right? :P
It's not, when I answered you I said "but all the request slots are taken right now, so you'll have to wait for one to get freed before requesting (to be fair for others)". I'm sorry if maybe you misunderstood, but what I meant by that is that I cannot queue more things to be added to the request list, otherwise it's just like adding another, 4th request. And allowing that would be unfair to others, who are not requesting while all slots are taken and may be waiting. Also, it would virtually make me have 4 or 5 request slots, which I don't want. So in order to be fair, I only take a new project when a slot is actually open. You posted before I opened the slot. I thought my answer had been clear, so I'm sorry if you misunderstood and thought you were next in line.

Hi Eisen could you adda competitive Ninetales soon? thanks! Mainly want:

Modest
Snow Warning
Moves:
Moonblast
Freeze Dry
Extrasensory
Thanks!
I think I have a spare (with some attack IVs but very little) if you want it. Has Timid nature and Snow Warning (all of my breedjects do). I'll check when I can.

EDIT: Note: I still need to breed it some more to get Moonblast so it is still a WIP.

Last edited:
Gyaradosite
Adamant | Intimidate -> Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Dragon Dance / Waterfall / Earthquake / Ice Fang
Note: The one and only Lake of Rage Gyarados! RNGed in SoulSilver.

IGN: Ansel
Deposited: Fomantis Female Lvl 20
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Reason: Need a team for battle tree.

Edit: I thought that Gyarados was more better than Aegislash (In my opinion) Idk lol.
This looks like it was meant for the giveaway thread. Am I correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)