[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting: Suicune Inner Focus - Calm HP Grass
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.7 @ Net Ball
IGN: Pat

I have to say, I’ve only ever used Pressure Suicune, but Inner Focus makes much more sense in-game. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Pheromosa
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female Lv. 9 in a pokeball
  • IGN: Cygnus
Hi there! I was rumbling around and found this randomly. Battle tree with these rules sounds like fun! Do you have any suggestions for how to randomize pokemon for my future requests? Thank you!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Requesting: mega char x
Deposited:Lv.1 Female in a quick ball(bred a cutiefly in advance)
IGN: Josh

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 9,female, netball
Pokemon requested: Modest HP ice zapdos
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 9, female, repeat ball
Pokemon requested: Naive HP ice tornados
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D

• Pokémon requested: Suicune (Inner Focus - HP Grass)
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv. 9, female, Poke Ball
  • IGN: Sun

• Pokémon requested: Zapdos (Pressure - HP Ice)
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv. 7, male, Nest Ball
  • IGN: Moon

Thank you!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Kucanine, Xaviere, scob97, RandomN00b x2, yyy, Guardsweeper, eclecticneon, stripytanuki, CygnusInfinity, J1l7, YCWU2602 x2 and SkillGamer12 x2

I have to say, I’ve only ever used Pressure Suicune, but Inner Focus makes much more sense in-game. Thank you very much!
Yeah, and in doubles especially, Inner Focus is much preferred since it allows to reliably set up Tailwind in front of Fake Out users (also removes the stress of Rock Slide flinches!).

Hi there! I was rumbling around and found this randomly. Battle tree with these rules sounds like fun! Do you have any suggestions for how to randomize pokemon for my future requests? Thank you!
Hi! There are many ways of doing randomization, usually you would want to have a system that gives you some choices (like in the original Factory, you picked 3 or 4 out of a larger number). To guide which Pokémon to request, maybe doing something like randomly selecting 3-5 Pokémon from the thread and then picking 1 out of these every time until you have a team of 4 could work, this should give you decent odds of making a team that makes sense! Something me and ReptoAbysmal both do for random battles also is to change the team every 10 battles, so if you get a bad team you just need to get through 10 battles with them in order to keep going.

• Pokémon requested: Suicune (Assault Vest)
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female Lv. 12 in a pokeball

To guide which Pokémon to request, maybe doing something like randomly selecting 3-5 Pokémon from the thread and then picking 1 out of these every time until you have a team of 4 could work, this should give you decent odds of making a team that makes sense!
Yeah, I was wondering if you had a suggestion for randomizing in an ordered, unsearchable list of pictures like the forum post. Right now I'm using a notepad document containing a vertical column of numbers 1-50 to correspond to scrollbar positions on the page. I randomize the section, then randomize for one of the 3 mons that show up there.

PS: I chose Suicune over Roserade and fan Rotom (doing sets of 3.) Shame it wasn't the tailwind one though.

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 10, female, pokeball
Pokemon requested: Sheer force landorus
IGN: Annine

many thanks!

Last edited:
    • Pokémon requested: Brave Buzzwole
    • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 12, female, dive ball
    • IGN: Praven

Last edited:
Requesting: Shiny Comfey
Deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, male, repeat ball
IGN: Alexander
Message.Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
think i got sniped(unless your ID is Joki).Got a lv 100 thunderbolt ball(looking like a tbolt on upper half) with a sitrus.

Last edited:
Requesting: Alola muk(if you got one.Preferably either bulky attacker or stall set)
Deposited: Cutiefly, lv 1,male, quick ball

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11,female, netball
Pokemon requested: Adamant metagross
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 10, male, net ball
Pokemon requested: Modest Dragonite
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 1, Female, Ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Lando-T (Adamant, Groundium Z)
IGN: Sean

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the Inner Focus Suicune! I’m going to request the other one, too

Requesting: Suicune Inner Focus - Modest
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.9 Dusk Ball

Thanks, heaps!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: CygnusInfinity, yyy, cayZ5, Guardsweeper, Kucanine, YCWU2602 x2, scob97, C y 1 and stripytanuki

Yeah, I was wondering if you had a suggestion for randomizing in an ordered, unsearchable list of pictures like the forum post. Right now I'm using a notepad document containing a vertical column of numbers 1-50 to correspond to scrollbar positions on the page. I randomize the section, then randomize for one of the 3 mons that show up there.

PS: I chose Suicune over Roserade and fan Rotom (doing sets of 3.) Shame it wasn't the tailwind one though.
AV Suicune is still pretty good, that + Pheromosa is definitely a string start!
Using scrollbar positions is a pretty novel idea haha, good thinking, though I can see how this is surely impractical for you. As soon as I'm done with adding all the sets, I'll make sure to add a text list of Pokémon in there that can be used for randomization. If you or anyone has more ideas on how to facilitate the process of randomly picking I'm all ears!

I'll try to distribute a couple of times per day, too, to help people get a full team in less time, though I can't make any guarantees!

think i got sniped(unless your ID is Joki).Got a lv 100 thunderbolt ball(looking like a tbolt on upper half) with a sitrus.
EDIT:Maybe not.Also how do i strike out my post?
Requesting: Alola muk(if you got one.Preferably either bulky attacker or stall set)
Deposited: Cutiefly, lv 1,male, quick ball
Your posts suggest you haven't properly read the rules; the Sitrus Berry is because Mega Stones can't be sent through the GTS, you need to replace it yourself. Charizard does come in a Fast Ball, as you can see on the set I have listed. To be clear, all Pokémon offered in this giveaway are listed on the first page in detail. There are 2 Muk sets, both could be called bulky attacker I guess, you'll need to specify which of the 2 you'd like.

To strike a post, edit it, then select the text and click the S button in the post window. You can also add
Code:
[S]
at the start of the post and
Code:
[/S]
at the end instead.

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 9, female, pokeball
Pokemon requested: Moltres
IGN: Annine

many thanks!

Last edited:
Gee, my previous deposit timing was excellent! Thank you for both Inner Focus Suicunes!

Requesting: Buzzwole - Brave
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.9 Dusk Ball

Never been much of a Trick Room user, but seems fun to try! Thank you very much

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Tapu Lele (Timid & Taunt)
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female Lv. 9 in a pokeball

(whatever item to replace the Psychium Z is fine.)
Okay, this party is gonna be fantastic. The Pheromosa wasn't randomized, because I was yet to figure out a system for doing so, but slot 3's options were two tailwinders (Whimsicott & Togekiss) and Taunter Lele, Wow!

Thanks as always!

Last edited:
Requesting: Choice Scarf Darmanitan
Deposited: Cutiefly, level 12, female, repeat ball
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for being so patient with me!Going to pick the brave muk.Thanks a lot bro, pm me if you want some kids of those mons or not!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)