• Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv. 9, female, Net Ball
  • IGN: Sun

• Pokémon requested: Mega Alakazam
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv. 9, female, Net Ball
  • IGN: Moon
Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 1, female, Ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Buzzwole (Brave, Assault vest)
IGN: Sean

Thank you!

Last edited:
Requesting: Incineroar
Cutiefly info: Lv 1 / M / Premier ball
IGN: Sam

Requesting: Tapu Fini
Cutiefly info: Lv 1 / F / Premier ball

Thanks!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: yyy, stripytanuki, CygnusInfinity, Kucanine, J1l7, YCWU2602 x2, SkillGamer12 x, scob97, C y 1 and OKcoyote x2

Okay, this party is gonna be fantastic. The Pheromosa wasn't randomized, because I was yet to figure out a system for doing so, but slot 3's options were two tailwinders (Whimsicott & Togekiss) and Taunter Lele, Wow!
That team is really strong so far haha, maybe some first-time luck! :P

Requesting: Incineroar

Requesting: Tapu Fini

Thanks!
You didn't specify the sets so I assume you wanted the S-Rank ones?

• Pokémon requested: Roserade (Technician | HP Fire)
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female Lv. 12 in a pokeball
  • IGN: Cygnus

Options for this last slot were as follows: Floatzel, Megaman Mega Manectric, and Roserade. Obviously this team isn't looking for a swift swimmer, so it was down to two. While I do love me some Manectric, I don't yet have BP to get Manectite. I want a team that can go at full power right away. Lightning Rod to cover for Suicune could be nice, but doubling up on snarl doesn't seem quite as valuable as picking up coverage against Fairy.

Can't wait to see how this team fares! Thanks!

Last edited:
You didn't specify the sets so I assume you wanted the S-Rank ones?
Yes, sorry, I'm just getting into battle tree so my aim is to try out your crazy streak team to see how a team with good synergy feels to play. Thanks for doing this

Requesting: Zapdos (Modest / HP Ice - didn't see the 2250 streak EV set but that's what I'm going for, either one is fine)

Requesting: Metagross (Mega / Jolly)

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, female, pokeball
Pokemon requested: Pinsir
IGN: Annine

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 9, male, quickball
Pokemon requested: Sawk
IGN: yyy

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Requesting: Hone Claws Durant
Deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, male, repeat ball
IGN: Alexander
Message.Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11,female, netball
Pokemon requested: Armaldo(Swift swim)
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, male, net ball
Pokemon requested: Cradily(Quiet)
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 1, Female, Ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Crawdaunt (Brave, Life orb)
IGN: Sean

Last edited:
Requesting: Cresselia - Modest
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.7 Net Ball
IGN: Pat

I bet that Cresselia is Gen4/5 from IV’s (only one max). Which is brilliant because you can’t get HP Ground Atk 0 Spd 0 otherwise. I still have my Timid Cresselia from Platinum, when Timid was all the rage. How times have changed...

Thank you, once again!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: CygnusInfinity, OKcoyote x2, yyy x2, Kucanine, YCWU2602, scob97, stripytanuki, C y 1 and BlazingBarrager

Options for this last slot were as follows: Floatzel, Megaman Mega Manectric, and Roserade. Obviously this team isn't looking for a swift swimmer, so it was down to two. While I do love me some Manectric, I don't yet have BP to get Manectite. I want a team that can go at full power right away. Lightning Rod to cover for Suicune could be nice, but doubling up on snarl doesn't seem quite as valuable as picking up coverage against Fairy.

Can't wait to see how this team fares! Thanks!
Good pick, I'm excited to see how that team does too now, let me know how it goes!

Yes, sorry, I'm just getting into battle tree so my aim is to try out your crazy streak team to see how a team with good synergy feels to play. Thanks for doing this
Oh awesome, hope you enjoy it! Yeah, the Zapdos here has different EVs since it doesn't have Misty Seed so it's likely to play less of a defensive role. I do suggest changing the EVs if you use my team, hopefully that won't be too much of a bother. Good luck!

I bet that Cresselia is Gen4/5 from IV’s (only one max). Which is brilliant because you can’t get HP Ground Atk 0 Spd 0 otherwise.
Oh my, thanks for bringing my attention to that! I caught it in Gen 7, it's actually a mistake in the picture, it has 31 speed IVs, not 0! 0 IVs with Modest would have been a bit weird haha. I'll fix this right now.
Tagging YCWU2602 to notify you of that error too since you requested this one previously.

Sent to: CygnusInfinity, OKcoyote x2, yyy x2, Kucanine, YCWU2602, scob97, stripytanuki, C y 1 and BlazingBarrager

Good pick, I'm excited to see how that team does too now, let me know how it goes!

Oh awesome, hope you enjoy it! Yeah, the Zapdos here has different EVs since it doesn't have Misty Seed so it's likely to play less of a defensive role. I do suggest changing the EVs if you use my team, hopefully that won't be too much of a bother. Good luck!

Oh my, thanks for bringing my attention to that! I caught it in Gen 7, it's actually a mistake in the picture, it has 31 speed IVs, not 0! 0 IVs with Modest would have been a bit weird haha. I'll fix this right now.
Tagging YCWU2602 to notify you of that error too since you requested this one previously.
Thanks Eisen for the notification. Also, apologies for the typo for one of the cutiefly's level in the previous request. I have received the Armaldo. Thanks:D

Here is my next request:

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 10,male, netball
Pokemon requested: Carracosta
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 9, male, net ball
Pokemon requested: Archeops
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 1, male, pokeball
Pokemon requested: Raikon
IGN: Annine

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 53, male, pokeball
Pokemon requested: Durant
IGN: yyy

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Requesting: Dhelmise
Deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, male, repeat ball
IGN: Alexander
Message.Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
  • Pokémon requested: Snorlax
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: female lvl 12
  • IGN: Raiyan
Thank you!

• Pokémon requested: Claydol
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv. 10, female, Net Ball
  • IGN: Sun

• Pokémon requested: Florges
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv. 8, female, Net Ball
  • IGN: Moon

Thank you!

Last edited:
Lol, I was wondering a bit about why Modest over Quiet, but decided that you must really dislike Foul Play/confusion, haha. Thank you!

Requesting: Raikou Inner Focus - Timid HP Ice
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv.8 Net Ball
IGN: Pat

I will say with absolute certainty that this Raikou is VC. Thank you very much! :)

BTW, I’ll be SR’ing my PGL shiny Koko soon. And it’s not Timid-locked, for a change! Do you have a recommendation for a non-Timid Nature and/or HP for a Doubles Koko? I was thinking Naive/Hasty/Modest HP Ice, or maybe Jolly. I’ve only ever used Timid Koko (which are everywhere), so I thought a shiny non-Timid could be a novelty with an element of surprise :)

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Flygon
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female Lv.1 in a pokeball
  • IGN: Cygnus
So my first 4 already have their 10 wins, and I'm probably gonna keep going with them for a while, or at least until I can assemble another team. Starting off, my options are definitely not as universally powerful this time. The options are: Trevenant (beefy trick Room setter), Hippoudon (sand stream (BTW: Is this lad designed for a sandy trick room squad? with zero speed IVs on a fairly slow boi,)) And, of course, Flygon. I'm taking Flygon just because I don't have the confidence with either of the other mon's strategies to take them without any guaranteed support in my next 4.

Happy to read the thoughts of others on my choice! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)