Nickname: PrfctBrave
IGN: Shahaanan
Deposited: lv 1 female cutiefly

Request:Ditto
Nickname: PrfctCrful
Deposited: lv 1 female cutiefly

thanks!

I don’t know what to offer so I guess...

Rowlett Lv 1 “No”
IVs and EVs are too confusing for me
Tackle, Leafage
Overgrow
Jolly
Gen 7 (Duh it’s Rowlet)
IGN: Dylan
“This is a Pokémon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.”
Ye

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PkFire123 : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Rowlet, it looks like it got sniped? Please make sure to add the gender of the deposit, also just to be sure, which Ditto did you want, the Jolly one?

PkFire123 : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Rowlet, it looks like it got sniped? Please make sure to add the gender of the deposit, also just to be sure, which Ditto did you want, the Jolly one?
I wanted any one I just need to Masuda, I have a million, the new one is going to be exactly the same (male). different message tho

Nickname: SpAModest
Modest | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31

IGN: Pamarthe
Deposited: lvl.13 (f) Kangaskhan
Thanks in advance.

Request:Ditto
Feature: hpfire timid nature
Deposited: lv 1 male cutiefly

Thanks!

Request: Ditto
Feature: HP Ground Sassy nature
IGN: Rave
Deposited: Level 1 female cutiefly
Want it to have near perfect IVs with HP ground spread.

Thank you.

Last edited:
request: spA modest or PrfctSassy ditto please (whichever one is more convenient!) i only have gen 6, sorry if i didn't make that clear before
pokemon deposited: lvl 1 female snorunt, no nickname
ign: Mawile

thank you! :)

Last edited:
takawenkawa : Sent!

Zekrom117 and renavant : It looks like both your deposits got sniped :( On a side-note, Zekrom117, you can see the list of Ditto I have available in the first post, the one with HP Ground is Modest, so I will have to send you that one if you want HP Ground.
Is your HP ground ditto at level 70, mischievous characteristic, found at Mt hokulani, and met on 3/26/2018? If so I already have it. I just need a sassy ditto so I can breed my Aron. That is all. I do not care about HP power that much. I just wanted to later masuda for a shiny larvesta and solve both problems in one go.

I'm sending you a level 1 male houndour in a quick ball.
With the message I want to fill my pokedex.
IGN is Rave.
Thanks.

I just checked your page and I do not have your HP ground ditto, its a different ditto. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is your HP ground ditto at level 70, mischievous characteristic, found at Mt hokulani, and met on 3/26/2018? If so I already have it. I just need a sassy ditto so I can breed my Aron. That is all. I do not care about HP power that much. I just wanted to later masuda for a shiny larvesta and solve both problems in one go.

I'm sending you a level 1 male houndour in a quick ball.
With the message I want to fill my pokedex.
IGN is Rave.
Thanks.

I just checked your page and I do not have your HP ground ditto, its a different ditto. Sorry for the confusion.
It sounds like you did get sniped - I also couldn't find your Houndour just now. If you received a level 70 Ditto, then you're not asking for a level 91+ and that probably explains why you're getting sniped so quickly, make sure to lock the level! I can send you the Sassy Ditto instead of HP Ground if you prefer that.

It sounds like you did get sniped - I also couldn't find your Houndour just now. If you received a level 70 Ditto, then you're not asking for a level 91+ and that probably explains why you're getting sniped so quickly, make sure to lock the level! I can send you the Sassy Ditto instead of HP Ground if you prefer that.
I did not know your dittos were level 91+. My bad. I put up a female stunky with the message this is a Pokémon with great potential. Thanks. Hopefully I don't get sniped again.

Hello i would like one of your Ditto
Pokemon requested : SpA quiet
Item requested : Eviolite
IGN: Zed
Pokemon Deposited : Mareep male lv15 named Wattouat(french name)

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Hello Eisenherz. I am in need of a hasty ditto for breeding a shiny pichu and froakie. Are there any Pokémon you are currently looking for that I can trade you? Also do you have a ditto with a HP Ice and ground IV spreads? Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)