Eisen's VGC Factory: 2018 Edition [10 new Pokémon added!]

Takes a while to reset for that hp ice I suppose. Honestly I was concerned that you'd already restocked and had run out of half of it. Thanks for doing this. Also, what does 12 spd evs on modest aegislash outspeed anyway?
  • Pokémon requested: Hitmontop
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1 female
  • IGN: Tess

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor
Sent to: JosuBF, Ziomauri, ColdingLight, Thorn Aernought, stellar31, GRONQ, Oberyth, renavant, BlueRay, Voronwé, shinedwardc, Anki, TobiwanKenobi, scob97 and Sir Samurott

Thundurus update: I've been very busy and couldn't try for very long in the last 2 days, but am hopeful to get it tomorrow or Thursday!

Takes a while to reset for that hp ice I suppose. Honestly I was concerned that you'd already restocked and had run out of half of it. Thanks for doing this. Also, what does 12 spd evs on modest aegislash outspeed anyway?
It outspeeds opposing Aegislash that don't invest in speed or only the leftover 4 EVs. Since Aegislash is a very common Pokémon of the format, the mirror match comes into play quite a bit.

Yup my cutiefly was sniped, forgot to put the level requirement. Not sure why someone would want to trade a tyranitar for a cutiefly though. Anyway, I was waiting for swampert instead. Do I strike out or delete my previous post?

Pokémon requested: Swampert
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11 male quickball
IGN: Walter

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 0)