Not open for further replies.
  • Pokemon requested: Naganadel
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12, Female
  • IGN: Jordan
Thank you!

Last edited:
IGN: Andre
Requested: Celesteela
Deposited: Cutiefly (Lv. 10, male, Ultra Ball)
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Thank you!

Last edited:
IGN: Edward
Requested: Amoonguss
Deposited: Lvl.11, Female, Great Ball, Cutiefly

Hi Eisen
  • Pokémon requested: Terrakion
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12, female
  • IGN: Soul
Many thanks again.

Last edited:
So umm.. I wasn't sniped at all, since I still have my Cutiefly deposited. So you might've mistakenly skipped over me. Which is okay, since this kind of stuff can happen. So I'll redeposit it in.
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12, Female (Quick Ball)
I appreciate what you're doing! :)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So umm.. I wasn't sniped at all, since I still have my Cutiefly deposited. So you might've mistakenly skipped over me. Which is okay, since this kind of stuff can happen. So I'll redeposit it in.
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12, Female (Quick Ball)
I appreciate what you're doing! :)
I just checked again to be sure, and I definitely can't see your Cutiefly in the list, so there must be a different problem with it...! Is it possible you may have entered Naganadel's name manually and made a mistake in the name?

I checked letter by letter, in case I accidentally misspelled it and I couldn't find it wrong with it. So maybe there is a bug in the game that makes it unavailable to you, when I manually do entered the name.. So I evolved my Poipole into Naganadel, and redeposited it. So hopefully that helps.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I checked letter by letter, in case I accidentally misspelled it and I couldn't find it wrong with it. So maybe there is a bug in the game that makes it unavailable to you, when I manually do entered the name.. So I evolved my Poipole into Naganadel, and redeposited it. So hopefully that helps.
That's really weird! I was able to see it now, so I guess it must have been a bug...! Sent now (also sent to Oberyth), enjoy! :)

Last edited:
That's really weird! I was able to see it now, so I guess either it must have been a bug...! Sent now (also sent to Oberyth), enjoy! :)
Ayyy! :) While I'm still here..!
  • Pokemon Requested: Metagross
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 11, Male (Quick Ball)
Thank you so much! :)

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Kartana
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 12, Male, Poke Ball
IGN: Sean

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)