[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Pokémon Requested: Tapu lele
  • Deposited: Level 11 female cutiefly
  • IGN: HeHe ExDee
To me, you’re a better philanthropist than bill gates.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the Tapu Fini! Making a second request
  • Pokémon requested: Tapu Lele
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female level 1
  • IGN: Curly!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: imYati x2, epicm93, sihttaM, DarianTyros, Fawful1993, R-B-Y and fuzzypeach14

All empty stocks have been replenished!

Pokémon requested: lugia
Level and gender of the Cutiefly deposit : Level 12 female
IGN: Yezz
Hmmm... there isn't a Lugia in the list of offered Pokémon :P It's also unlikely to be added, since Multiscale is what makes Lugia somewhat viable, and that's sadly exclusive to a Japanese event I don't have access to.

To me, you’re a better philanthropist than bill gates.
lol

Pokémon requested: Groudon
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lvl 11 male
IGN: imYati

Pokémon requested: Incineroar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lvl 11 female

Last edited:
Sent to: imYati x2, epicm93, sihttaM, DarianTyros, Fawful1993, R-B-Y and fuzzypeach14

All empty stocks have been replenished!

Hmmm... there isn't a Lugia in the list of offered Pokémon :P It's also unlikely to be added, since Multiscale is what makes Lugia somewhat viable, and that's sadly exclusive to a Japanese event I don't have access to.
Actually, Multiscale Lugia can be obtained by catching it in the Virtual Console version of HG & SS, after trading it through Pokebank, its Ability will be Multiscale. I have one myself, its encounter message is: "Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region in the good old days." And it has the Gameboy marking.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Actually, Multiscale Lugia can be obtained by catching it in the Virtual Console version of HG & SS, after trading it through Pokebank, its Ability will be Multiscale. I have one myself, its encounter message is: "Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region in the good old days." And it has the Gameboy marking.
That's true, but Pokémon need the Alolan Clover to be used in VGC, so that makes VC and Dream Radar Lugia unusable in this case.

That's true, but Pokémon need the Alolan Clover to be used in VGC, so that makes VC and Dream Radar Lugia unusable in this case.
Ahh...didn't know that. Sorry. Never played DR.

I was looking back through the thread, and that Tornadus caught my eye, could I get one, or am I too late? I know the trade's been going for a while.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Ahh...didn't know that. Sorry. Never played DR.

I was looking back through the thread, and that Tornadus caught my eye, could I get one, or am I too late? I know the trade's been going for a while.
The giveaway will keep going for the next months, so you're free to request the Pokémon any time you want in that time!

Oh cool, thanks!

Pokemon requested: Tornadus
Level 10, Male Cutiefly
Dive Ball
Nickname:
"IG:Eisenherz"
Message: "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles."

IGN: Gray

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Kyogre
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lvl 11 female
IGN: Tisma

Thanks, such an amazing thread !

Last edited:
Hello again! Prepping for the Oceania internats lol.
  • Pokémon requested: ludicolo
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: female level 10
  • IGN: HeHe ExDee

Last edited:
̶P̶o̶k̶é̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶:̶ ̶z̶y̶g̶a̶r̶d̶e̶
̶
̶L̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶u̶t̶i̶e̶f̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶ ̶:̶ ̶L̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶1̶2̶ ̶f̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶
̶
̶I̶G̶N̶:̶ ̶Y̶e̶z̶z̶

Last edited:
thanks a lot for sending the previous two, so I'll just edit this post (the old post is still up there, crossed out)
Pokémon requested: Tapu Koko
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lvl 10 male

Pokémon requested: Tapu Lele
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lvl 10 male

thanks again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)