[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
  • Pokémon requested: Volcarona
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 13, male
  • IGN: Raiyan
Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Shiny Xerneas
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: male, level 1
  • IGN: Marco
Thanks a lot, you're so kind

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Ludicolo
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1,male
  • IGN: Marco
Thank you so much !!!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Darkrai00, Guardsweeper and stripytanuki

grblade954 : Unfortunately, it looks like your Cutiefly got sniped :/ If you wish to redeposit and the thread gets locked before you can post it, simply send me a PM with the deposit information, I'll make sure to send it!

----------------------------------------

And with this, the VGC Factory 2019 is closing its doors! A big thanks to the community for keeping this giveaway going for so long and for all the positive vibes that have been sent my way throughout the months. If there's still something you really needed from the giveaway, let me know by PM, I'll help you out!

I have another giveaway in the plans before Gen 8, but preparing it has been very time-consuming, so I cannot make promises as to when it'll open (hopefully asap!).

Cheers! :D

grblade954 : Unfortunately, it looks like your Cutiefly got sniped :/ If you wish to redeposit and the thread gets locked before you can post it, simply send me a PM with the deposit information, I'll make sure to send it!

And with this, the VGC Factory 2019 is closing its doors! A big thanks to the community for keeping this giveaway going for so long and for all the positive vibes that have been sent my way throughout the months. If there's still something you really needed from the giveaway, let me know by PM, I'll help you out!

I have another giveaway in the plans before Gen 8, but preparing it has been very time-consuming, so I cannot make promises as to when it'll open (hopefully asap!).

Thank you so very much, Eisenherz! You have improved my team heaps and made Gen 7 so much more enjoyable! Looked forward to receiving your Mons each time. You might want to do something about that Cutiefly infestation in your Melemele Meadow, though :)

Last edited:

Thank you so much for all the efforts that you put in your giveaways, you're the best, can't wait for the next one! :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
It took a very long time to set up, but my final (and most ambitious!) giveaway of Gen 7 is now underway! Make sure to read the rules & happy requesting! :D

Wow, the moment I’ve been waiting for! How long did it take you to do the list??? I’m overwhelmed just browsing through it!

Could I arrange a time to trade for the Event shiny Timid Koko HP Fire? In before Monday! (Although if it counts for this coming week, that’s fine!). I’m not in the Eastern Time Zone, but I’ll use that for your convenience.

I’m available from now (12.45 midnight) till 9am Eastern (Saturday). Then I’ll be available from 5pm until 6.30pm Eastern (Saturday). Then I’ll be available from 4am till 8am Eastern (Sunday).

Is it ok to request a GTS at the same time?

Requesting: Timid Sheer Force Landorus
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv.7 @ Net Ball
IGN: Pat

I’m crazy excited! Thanks for this!

Last edited:
    • Pokémon requested: JEJUNUM
    • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 11, male, nicknamed JEJUNUM
    • IGN: Praven

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 12,male, netball
Pokemon requested: Modest Landorus
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 12, female, netball
Pokemon requested: Timid Sheer force Landorus
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks so much for putting together such an awesome giveaway:D

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Greetings Eisen,

tremendous job on your reopening. It looks stunning and truly radiates the dedication you've put into it. You might want to edit your signature to include this.

• Pokémon requested: Tornadus-T
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: female lvl 12
  • IGN: Raiyan

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Eisenherz,

I have a notable predilection for Pokémon with unique backstories, hence why I welcome the opportunity to request JEJUNUM:

Pokémon requested: JEJUNUM
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12, male
IGN: Christophe

Thank you very much for entrusting me with this legend!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent to: stripytanuki x2, Milkshook, cayZ5, YCWU2602 x2, Guardsweeper, Max. Optimizer and MangoSteak

Contacted: C y 1

Milkshook, cayZ5 and Max. Optimizer : take good care of JEJUNUM!

--------------------------------------

Thanks everybody for all the kind words!! :D

How long did it take you to do the list???
Oh my, I (thankfully) didn't keep track of time, it was several days' work haha!

You might want to edit your signature to include this.
Good call, thanks for the reminder, I'll do this now! :D

I was wondering if it would be possible to request 3 pokemon at a time?
Sure! The direct trades are still limited to 1 weekly, but you can deposit 3 Cutiefly for regular requests with no problem!

Greetings Eisen,

I am interested in the shiny HP fire Tapu Koko for the direct trade next week.
Availability: Monday 7-10pm(GMT+8)
FC: 3411-7187-2810

Also, I would like to make one request for the GTS mons.

Requesting: Clefable(Modest Magic Guard)
Deposited: Cutiefly, level 10, male, repeat ball
IGN: Alexander
Message.Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Eisen, nice job once more with your GA fren :swole:

• Pokémon requested: Kangaskhan (JEJUNUM)
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Male Level 11 in a Nest Ball
  • IGN: DocinhoBaby
Thanks in adavance bro \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)