[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello eisen

Pokemon requested : Tapu koko timid
Pokemon deposited : Cutiefly level 26 female lonely nature
IGN : GBunglezippy

Thanks for all your help this year obtaining vgc Pokemon
I’m off to sheffield regional on Saturday I wouldn’t have a team without your help

One final question is it possible to to direct pm you to ask if you have a Pokemon that is not listed in your giveaway

No worries if this isn’t possible I know running this trade giveaway must take loads of your time as it is without requests like mine

Last edited:
Sent to: stripytanuki, RRahman1, bluntpuffa, Canchafobico and YezzYoker

bluntpuffa : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly for Ditto, it seems like it was sniped :/

Thanks! If you happen to get some codes from those upcoming events for Solgaleo and Lunala, I would be interested in t
Sent to: stripytanuki, RRahman1, bluntpuffa, Canchafobico and YezzYoker

bluntpuffa : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly for Ditto, it seems like it was sniped :/

Thanks! If you happen to get some codes from those upcoming events for Solgaleo and Lunala, I would be interested in those!
Sorry! I posted a new one for the ditto.
Level and gender: lvl 10, male
IGN: Bluntpuffa

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: RRahman1, Lilnicholas, Xaviere, oldman, stripytanuki, Mugen808 x2, Fitzhogan11, bluntpuffa and LinkCableVGC

Thanks for all your help this year obtaining vgc Pokemon
I’m off to sheffield regional on Saturday I wouldn’t have a team without your help

One final question is it possible to to direct pm you to ask if you have a Pokemon that is not listed in your giveaway

No worries if this isn’t possible I know running this trade giveaway must take loads of your time as it is without requests like mine
Oh that's awesome, best of luck in Sheffield! Yes, if it's for competing, PM me with what you're looking for, I can't guarantee I'll have it but I'll help out if I can!

Pokémon requested: mawile
Lvl 12 male cutiefly
IGN: Mugen

Pokémon requested: lucario
Lvl 11 male cutiefly
IGN: Mugen

Thank you very much!!!!

Hello, Eisenherz!

Requesting: Solgaleo
IGN: Pat
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv. 7, Quick Ball

Do you keep track of the number of Cutieflies that you’ve received? Thanks heaps!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Mugen808 : Sent!

stripytanuki : It looks like this Cutiefly got sniped, unfortunately :( I actually release all my Cutiefly into Melemele Meadow, you wouldn't believe how bus(zz)y it has become!

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
  • Pokémon requested: Xerneas
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 12 M
  • IGN: Raiyan
Thank you!

stripytanuki : It looks like this Cutiefly got sniped, unfortunately :( I actually release all my Cutiefly into Melemele Meadow, you wouldn't believe how bus(zz)y it has become!
Someone traded me this Lv. 100 Solgaleo for my Cutiefly. Is this not yours? Attached photos.

OT: Pokeforever.
ID: 046714
HP: 416 IV: Best
Atk: 403 IV: Best
Def: 251 IV: Best
Sp Atk: 230 IV: Pretty good
Sp Def: 237 IV: Best
Spd: 275 IV: Best
Nature: Adamant
Holding: Expert Belt

4AA2D90E-F491-49E1-8892-2B82442C7AC9.jpeg
95A07C37-83F3-4359-B367-05859D1587AB.jpeg
DD338586-5C2B-4168-A4DC-E80D3712B8D7.jpeg

On the off chance that that is your Mon, requesting another mon.

Requesting: Kyogre (Edit: no longer up, please see my following reply)
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv. 8, Quick Ball

Thanks! I’m curious about the Solgaleo I received. I’m also glad to hear the Cutieflies are free!

Last edited:
I think someone else has been trading me Mons, virtually identical to yours, but looks like the OT was changed to “Pokeforever.”. They traded me a Kyogre for my Cutiefly. Here’s another photo.

B924609F-F97E-49F4-A044-AE89EEC17C7E.jpeg
B65F3B37-CD44-4A9E-A9F8-8D41CCAA2D82.jpeg

Whoever you are, I appreciate the gesture, but I’m not looking for hacked Mons. Please let Eisenherz do his thing :)

For Eisenherz, requesting a Solgaleo:
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv. 9, Quick Ball

Thanks!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent to: RRahman1 and Mugen808 x2

stripytanuki : This is super unfortunate, it seems like your Cutiefly got sniped yet again! Whoever is sending you these seems to be trolling you in particular and has way too much time to waste... those Pokémon are definitely not mine, since this is not my OT and the move order is also wrong, but the EV spreads are the same as I'm offering, so it's definitely not a coincidence either. They're almost certainly hacked, so I wouldn't advise using them.
I'm kindly asking whoever is doing this to please stop, it's a waste of time; if this happens again, I'll arrange the Pokémon exchange through DM instead to avoid the sniping.

Hello again, Eisenherz!

Requesting: shiny Persian-Alola
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv. 8

Thanks, again! Really great giveaway! Helping me make the most of Gen 7.

Really excited for Sword Shield! I think it’ll be a fresh start, seeing as they’re limiting the mons from prev gens

Last edited:
Hello!
  • Pokémon requested: Zygarde perfect form
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 11, male.
  • IGN: David
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi again! Thanks a lot for the Pokemon. I am also interested on the next one:

• Pokémon requested: Tsareena
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 9, female
  • IGN: David
Thanks again :)

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
  • Pokémon requested: Suicune
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 11, female
  • IGN: Raiyan
Thanks you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)