IGN: Rob

Pokemon requested: Volcarona
Level and Gender of Cutiefly: Level 11, Female

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I am temporarily shutting down this giveaway while the thread is being updated for the Ultra Edition. My boxes are pretty full of Pokémon and need to be entirely restocked while I make the transition, so I can't keep the Moon sets around while I prepare the Ultra Edition.

For now, please do not post requests. Thanks for your understanding, I'm working hard on getting the Ultra Edition up ASAP!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
DONE!

Requests are open again! It's definitely a big change from Moon, so almost all the sets have been updated, along with the calcs and the other options listed. This update took me almost as long to put together as the original giveaway; sometimes, updating all parts of an existing Pokémon is almost longer than adding a new one, it's pretty crazy! There might be small mistakes/typos hidden in the posts, please feel free to point them out if you find any!

As mentioned in the news of the first post, every Pokémon can now be requested again; the one Pokémon copy per person limit is now reset!

Hope you'll have fun in this new series! :D

Last edited:
Oops (I mean thank you, but I could have checked the FAQ about that cheese earlier)

Pokemon Requested: Kyogre-Primal
Level/Gender of the Cutiefly: Male, Level 10
IGN:
Caitlyn

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent to: booty muncher 2000, Canchafobico, DenderPro, SteelixPrismGX and Fightingfir

And unfortunately the Mega Rayquaza doesn't have V-create, which is sad, but you know what, Overheat is there to cure my sadness.
V-Create is from an old event, so it would be illegal in VGC in any case.

Also, what am I supposed to do if I want to request 2 or more pokemon on this trade thread? (For example, I want a Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza, but I am not sure what to do next.)
You can request all of them, you simply need to do them one at a time (for example, now that one has been sent, you can make a new request). Please don't edit your post with a new request though, since I wouldn't be able to keep track of all old posts. Simply make a new post with a new request. There's a limit of 1 copy of each Pokémon, but you can request as many different ones as you need otherwise! Most of this is explained in the first post and the FAQ of the 3rd post, in case you need more info.

pokemon deposit: cutiefly, f. lv 11 (quickball)
Pokemon wanted : kyogre

pokemon deposit: cutiefly, f. lv 10 (quickball)
Pokemon wanted: rayquaza
IGN: Dennis
THX AGAIN

Last edited:
pokemon deposit: cutiefly, f. lv 11
Pokemon wanted : Xerneas

pokemon deposit: cutiefly, f. lv 10
Pokemon wanted : Groudon

pokemon deposit: cutiefly, M. lv 10
Pokemon wanted : kyogre

Thanks!!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)