[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you once again for your generosity. Many of us would never be able to find the time to obtain what you have here. As someone in that position, who is yet to pick up US/UM, I am incredibly grateful for your service, and would like to request the following ( I will never request something I can breed ):

Tapu Koko

I have the following on the GTS

• Pokémon requested: Tapu Koko
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 9, F in quick ball
  • IGN: Chris

Last edited:
Hey there, long time lurker, first time poster. i would like to request this one since for me is impossible to breed and a pain to get the desired IVs that yours have. Also thank you for your generosity.

• Pokémon requested: Stakataka
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 16 male
  • IGN: Random
Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Cresselia
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female/10
  • IGN: Travis
You really are the best, Eisen. I appreciate your service a lot. You help keep semi-competitive players like myself interested in competitive Pokemon.

Last edited:
Hello Eisen

Pokemon requested: Torkoal
Pokemon deposited cutiefly level 11 female docile nature in great ball
IGN GBunglezippy
Message I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an egg

Pokemon requested: Mamoswine
Pokemon deposited cutiefly level 12 male lonely nature
IGN CrystalTipps
Message I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an egg

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello Eisen
Pokemon requested: Charizard X
Pokemon deposited cutiefly level 12 male rash nature
IGN CrystalTipps

Pokemon requested: Blacephalon
Pokemon deposited cutiefly level 11 male bold nature in great ball
IGN GBunglezippy

Cheers

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Stakataka
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Male/10
IGN: Travis

Thanks again, Eisen. You're the best! I hope your day went well! :)

Last edited:
I really don’t know why my cutiefly didn’t show up, I double and triple checked the spelling of “stakataka” and all other info regarding the cutiefly’s gender and level. I just took out and put the cutiefly back in with the same info as last time:
Requested: Stakataka
Deposited: Cutiefly lv. 9 male
IGN: Robo
I see that someone requested the same stakataka in the time between this post and the original request, so if they get priority I guess I’m out of luck this time. I am still grateful for all the other Pokémon given to me from this great giveaway, so thank you again!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: SaltySylveon, oldman x2, Paradiddled and Shiraanri

Robo1 : There has to be a problem with your deposit, since I still couldn't see it in the Cutiefly section :/ I can clone an extra Stakataka for you since you had requested it in time and there will be no more restock... is it possible that you are playing the game in a different language which has a different name for Stakataka? That's the only thing I can think for as to why the request is not showing on the GTS.

Sent to: SaltySylveon, oldman x2, Paradiddled and Shiraanri

Robo1 : There has to be a problem with your deposit, since I still couldn't see it in the Cutiefly section :/ I can clone an extra Stakataka for you since you had requested it in time and there will be no more restock... is it possible that you are playing the game in a different language which has a different name for Stakataka? That's the only thing I can think for as to why the request is not showing on the GTS.
Well I looked into it some more, and it turns out I can’t get the Stakataka because it was introduced in ultra s/m I only have regular sun.
I appreciate your dedication and the thoughtfulness you showed when you offered to clone another one, but I guess I’ll have to stick to the other Pokémon.
Sorry for wasting your time :/

Last edited:
Hi Einsen, thanks for this thread.
  • Pokémon requested: Landorus
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Male, level 10, in a Pokeball.
  • IGN: Hex Kid Matt

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Heatran
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female/9
IGN: Travis

Thanks again, Eisen! I hope your Monday goes well! :)

Last edited:
Requested: Porygon2
Cutiefly: Lvl. 7, female (Quick Ball)
IGN: SamJo
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg.

Thanks in advance~ Have a good start to your week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)