[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: MonkeyWarlock x2, Marrilandra, Oberyth, jamoflauge, Eden2902, Tapu Crimgan, Triste Sister, Stomechic, Bukojuko and Dargarok

~Hydro : Unfortunately, the last Xerneas in stock was requested shortly before yours, sorry! I might restock Xerneas tomorrow though, since I know some people might need it for the International Challenge this weekend.

Inb4 Memes take over the GS Cup and pop up over here I wish, cause Mantyke is awesome
[/LIST]
Haha, there's a bunch of great memes in the format, but I have a few things on my priority list before that :P

Can u get me a shiny litten gender male level 10
ign Tydone
I would be glade to have it but can u save it for me bc I don't have my ds right now
I think you might want to read the description and rules of the giveaway in the first post, I can't just send you a custom Pokémon on request. You'll find a list of the Pokémon I'm giving away there.

How do you do it?
I use a PowerSaves device for cloning.

Pokemon Requested: Amoonguss
Level and Gender of Cutiefly: 15 and Male
IGN: Moon

Amazing giveaway thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
  • ̶P̶o̶k̶é̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶:̶ ̶I̶n̶c̶i̶n̶e̶r̶o̶a̶r̶
    ̶L̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶C̶u̶t̶i̶e̶f̶l̶y̶:̶ ̶M̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶l̶v̶ ̶1̶2̶
    ̶I̶G̶N̶:̶Y̶e̶z̶z̶

Last edited:
Hi Eisen,
  • Pokémon requested: Incineroar
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 1 male
  • IGN: Soul
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Kyogre
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11 male
  • IGN: Zero
Thanks!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: jamoflauge, Marrilandra, Stomechic, YezzYoker, Ulquiorra, Vaporeon, MonkeyWarlock, Oberyth and Sercea

-----------------------

It took me a long time, but the update is finally here, with 10 new Pokémon added! Additionally, I have replenished all empty stocks and will be distributing more than once a day and replenishing stocks quickly for the next couple of days to help out people who want to take part in the International Challenge (your last chance to sign up is right now, a shiny Tapu Lele will be distributed to all participants!).

Pokemon Requested: Kyogre
Level and Gender of Cutiefly: 11 and Male
IGN: Moon

Awesome new pokemon love the giveaway dood!!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Yveltal
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11 female
  • IGN: Crystal
Not gonna lie, I didn't think Salazzle would be good this format... but holy crap it is.

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Moltres
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 12 female, Repeat ball
  • IGN: Cheila
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Tapu Fini
  • Level and gender of Cutiefly: Level 8 Female
  • IGN: Victoria
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi Eisen,
  • Pokémon requested: Kartana
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 1 male
  • IGN: Soul
Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)