SM LC El Baile de La Gambeta

Abra always been one of the elite mons in LC, one of the most hated and some even claim it is ban worthy like my boy Shrug. Over time people find ways to deal with this titan either by trapping with dig or pursuit and fast voltswitch, which made me want to abuse people choices with Abra + Trappinch combo. At First it was just for fun but this team just started to win a bunch of fun game and I was like “maybe it is not just a bad meme, maybe it can be used for some competitive mons”, this team also has the goal of showcasing Shed Shell Abra as a viable set choice in LC. Hope you guys enjoy

TEAM BUILDING PROCESS

abra.gif
+
trapinch.gif

We started of with Abra + Trapinch, as you guys know it is the centerpiece of the whole team concept, Abra kills everysingle mon in the pokeverse and Trappinch basicaly trapps everyones that tries to prevent this carnage

mienfoo.gif
foongus.gif

Mienfoo + Foongus

Standard regen core, i have a theory that no team get worse with this 2 mons, they are that good. Regencore, Fakeout priority, freeturn creation via either Uturn or Spore, so basically no reason not to use on everysingle team

onix.gif
+
pawniard.gif

Onix + Scarf Pawniard

The team was very weak to both fire and flying mons so i just brought Onix, with Onix on board i decided to use something fast enough to beat things like elekid or gastly(mons bring suckerpunch or 2hitko the meta), so i brought pawniard, even tho the team just becomes stupidaly weak to mudbray

IN DEPTH

abra.gif

Abra @ Shed Shell
Ability: Magic Guard
Level: 5
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute /Protect/Hidden Power Fire
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Energy Ball

The main point of this team, as we are overprepared for pawniard with mienfoo,pawniard,ônix and trapinch i decided to just run a Substitute set, so we can pretend to be Life Orb or Sash depending on the matchup, Ferroseed is just a annoying mon, so basically HP Fire can be used,Protect is always a good option in any Abra, Shed Shell just gives Abra freedom to play as you dont really need to worry about being trapped at any time. Such a great Trick UOWWW.

trapinch.gif

Trapinch @ Eviolite
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 156 HP / 36 Atk / 236 Def / 76 SpD
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Feint
- Giga Drain

Trapinch makes the major partner to Abra, as people cant just switch their A-Grimer riskless and pinch can trap the majority of annoying mons , it also can trap diglett trying to trap Abra (MASTERMIND UOOWWW)

mienfoo.gif

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 196 Def / 76 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- U-turn

The best LC mon for 3 straight Gens, Mienfoo just brings optimazation to this squad, with all of its move, there is not reason not to use Mienfoo(even when timburr is a better option, your team never gets worse with Mienfoo on board). Regenarator, Knock off support, Uturn pivot and Priority via fakeout is just way too much to pass

foongus.gif

Foongus @ Eviolite
EVs: 188 HP / 160 Def / 160 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis

The same can be applied to foongus, is just too good to be passed on, Spore(Sleep is BROKEN) checks a whole bunch of dangerous mons like Snivy,Timburr,Tirtouga,Carvanha and has its durability, just an amazing and annoying mushroom

onix.gif

Onix @ Eviolite /Groundium-Z
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion/Taunt
- Rock Blast /Stone Edge

Onix is the best flying check in this meta, has some presence, Stealth Rocks utility and just a good mon in general, with the new meta trends Groundium-Z Onix can also be used as a reliable way of doing the most damage and just improve the offensive pressure this team has, Onix alsos checks Pony which is a hella annoying mon to deal with.

pawniard.gif

Pawniard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Brick Break /Sucker Punch

As this team is basically super slow, and pursuit is Always a great thing to have, i just bring ScARF Pawn to the crew so i can at least pretend to not be completely destroyed by the likes of Elekid and at least get some speed control.

ENDING AND SHOUTOUTS

First to my loveable country, the best part of Europe, unfortunally inside South America

ARGENTINA
Argentina Flag.png

Some fun dudes that are the reason I didnt quit when i needed to dcae Shrug Fille @Terri CKW phil eden's embrace Real FV13 taranteeeno MK007 HSOWA tko tazz

LC Community and BR Community as a whole specially the Earthquake and Dragon Rush clans

IMPORTABLE

Diego Maradona (Abra) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Energy Ball

Mario Kempes (Onix) @ Eviolite
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Rock Blast

Manu Ginobili (Pawniard) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Del Potro (Mienfoo) @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Def / 76 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- U-turn

JD Perón (Foongus) @ Eviolite
EVs: 188 HP / 160 Def / 160 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis

Carlos Gardel (Trapinch) @ Eviolite
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 156 HP / 36 Atk / 236 Def / 76 SpD
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Feint
- Giga Drain

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)